We can agree she was the best, right?

We can agree she was the best, right?

best girl

At least she didn't rape anyone.

Finally someone that agrees with me.

Yaya would have been alright if she hadn't done that

There is literally nobody better than Chikaru

That's because the rest of the girls were literally psychopaths.

OP how does it feel being that wrong? Being a plain background character does not make you best by default.

At least you're not an eternally mad Tamaofag

I am an eternally mad Tamaofag, and I can confirm there's nothing worse than being one.

I'm not one but I did feel the eternal pain from watching her give up Nagisa to the alpha female.

>people still talk about this garbage anime

Why can't Sup Forums let it go?

Strawberry Panic was fucking garbage. Get over it.

You can't imagine how good it was for those of us in the other camp. I remember rewatching the entire series right after it finished so I could experience it a second time.

Yes yes, it was sleazy and not your pure /u/ shit. Continue to parrot this for another 10 years. It was fun when I watched it.

I actually was expecting for her to become relevant later on.
I was really dissapointed.

Fucking Miyuki got BTFO after forcing Nagisa and Tamao into that Etoile contest and making Shizuma teach them.
>when shizuma ran into the chapel
Really great scene

It was honestly one of the only yuri shows where they actually felt like lesbians desu

And that's why it was crap.

I honestly rooted for Shizuma since the beginning. Though I do understand why people liked Tomao. And I will be honest, I hated Hikari.

>I honestly rooted for Shizuma since the beginning

Shizuma was a refreshing change of pace, anyone would be silly not to root for her

How can anyone hate this?

Hikari episodes were just the same thing
>fawns over amane
>punished yaya
>amane's rival tries to molest hikari because 'muh etoile'
>rival loses to amane and just goes to fuck her hot bitch

Tomato was rooting for the underdog bullshit. Shizuma was overall more interesting . Wonder if the Citrus anime will top that confession.

Kaname and Momori were a cute couple. Probably the best couple. Debate me.

Yaya is for Tsubomi

No, no. They were a good couple. Not the best, but good.

That's my issue. I don't think she ever got any development. I wanted to like Hikari, but I keep getting stacked reasons not to.
>rival loses to amane and just goes to fuck her hot bitch
She was hot wasn't she? Why didn't we just have an episode of those two fucking eachother?

They were the great token evil characters.
They got to have sex.
And they didn't even get punished for any of the shit they did.
They were great. The best.

>3 canon couples plus tons of side lesbians
>sex scenes
>god tier ost
They haven't done a yuri anime like this in a whale, besides that one about lesbian aliens conquering Earth. Yuri dorks were a mistake

Maria-sama was okay but that's also fairly old at this point

My friends and I were hoping for at least a kiss at the end of Flip Flappers but we didn't get one. So I watched Strawberry Panic because I heard it was just lesbians and wasn't disappointed.

FF wasn't pure yuri though and got a double confession so no doubts about their lesbianosity. I'd say something like the Akuma no riddle anime was more dissapointing. It was yuri according to the author but the mains didn't kiss and Haru was too fat so she survived getting stabbed. The manga's way better yuri wise.

Is there any recent yuri worth a damn? Is This new Citrus any good?

Citrus is pretty much a mexican soap opera

It's shitty melodrama but a fun read. Those who loved Stopani will probaby love it.

Does yuri kuma count?

And ange vierge had 1 kiss (but then one of the girls fell in love with a 3rd girl) and there were 2 sister incest couples that were probably canon.

>yuri kuma
Fuck, always forget about yuri bears. Yeah it definitely counts.

Wew. Added to list.

> OP how does it feel being that wrong?
OP is not wrong though. Chikaru is, by far, the best girl.

> no sound
Why? The best part was when Shizuma yelled out "Nagisa! Aishiteru yo!"

>Why?
Sound webms only work on one board.

Why does her neck look so long there?

I know. I agree it is the best part.
But sound in webms only work on /wsg/ and I didn't feel like putting the webm anywhere else.

Bless you, user.

It was my first anime. First real honest to goodness going on the internets as a young lad to watch this Strawberry Panic thing. It's nostalgic as fuck

I know how you feel.
>2006
>Look guys, there's this site youtube where people upload full anime episodes, holy shit.
>Some user starts uploading Stopani and can watch from work
Good times.

I LOVE CHIKARU

Friendly reminder Chikaru had a thing for Amane. No such a thing as perfection.

>other anons had Stopani as their first anime

Holy fuck, I thought I was a unicorn.

I wanted to protect that smile.

I still want to protect that smile.

God, it's been eleven years.

Don't worry. Yayaka from flip floppers has taken Tamos's spot.