What would you do if you saw a nigger with a cute girl in public, would you say something rude?

what would you do if you saw a nigger with a cute girl in public, would you say something rude?

Nope, been laid, fucked black chicks etc. and am now married. If I was an incel beta pussy faggot that only fucks a fleshlight tucked between a mattress, then I might care.

>fucked black chicks

ew

>fucked black chicks

Nope, not worth it in the current situation. I might give them the look, that's about it.

>pol
>in public

No because I am not autistic.
Coal burners do not deserve to be acknowledged.

No, because I don't give a fuck. I don't have to fuck her, and I don't fuck him either. How would I possibly make myself care? I don't give a shit about racial purity, i'll be dead in less than 100 years.

Is he ok?

yeah he's just resting up for the big game

>fake and gay
say something rude?...what the fuckin Christ. Millennials need to die

not care because im not white nor is it any of my business

Why should anybody care? She made her choice, soon he either kills her because she annoys him or he has a child with her and leaves her.

no because it's none of my business and Coal burners do not deserve to be acknowledged. they will all pay the toll anyways

I slash their valve stems off after i stalk them.to the next store

what if its a little underage spic lady

>fucked black chicks
explains the flag

I stare at them in disgust.

Happened today actually, and no. i just thought how one day the toll will be paid.

>sees niggers
>acts exactly like a nigger

Oh sweetie.

not all blacks are violent orcs some of them are short pedo soy boys who date underage spics

I do nothing because i'm not a fucking autistic dick rider.

>"lol look at those tourists. I bet they are either american or central european."
>"cucks"

I just never see white women with niggers. Only in movies.

Chimping out like a nigger in the middle of a street doesn't help anyone. Better educate yourself, work hard and become influencial enough to work together with other influencial humans to create change against negros/((()))/pajeet etc.

im not spic either im middle eastern but if i see underage marriage i'm calling that shit out

>fucked black chicks
Enjoy your AIDS

Take off valve stem cap.
Place pebble in valve stem cap.
Replace valve stem cap.
Tire slowly leaks

It's the gentlemanly way to do this.

Oh sweetie... You get HIV from anal sex and needles. You don't get aids....Lol...

Such niggerish behavior. poltards are literal niggers. Noted.

If she's white? Regardless of what they look like I give them dirty looks.

what if shes a cute hispanic girl

Now that's a blast from the past, thanks.

Why would I care?

Look in disgust and then stop giving a fuck because she'll probably end up dead eventually.

lol, all I ever see are white roasties rolling solo with a mutt baby or 2.

i only see single mothers with black children or really sad looking white chicks with angry dumb looking niggers

nigs avoid me
black people go the other way
avoid eye contact
they feel uncomfortable when white sasquatch is near

Don't really care, its mostly fatties really.

Asians and natives belong to us.

I recently saw a super petite cute hispanic girl with some dorky looking nigger and it made me angry.

That's the only kind of couple I see in my town. On the rare occasion I see a guy with a girl of the same race, I presume they're siblings

I equip my debate trilby and start educating them on the disadvantages of miscegenation.

A-are you a big guy?

I didnt

I never see this. Where do you live?

youre saying that ALL couples in your town are mixed?

That's just a little hard to believe lol

This

I can't help but give the disgust and shame face, they know, they smirk in satisfaction that they made yt man upset. They have the maturity of 5th graders.

Usually will cough really loudly

nothing because I'm not retarded

Not my place to judge.

that's right white boys better keep your mouths shut or your white ass might catch a beating.

big white and hairy.

Once saw a landwhale and a nigger walking and holding hands.
We were 2-3 people and everyone was giving them looks and the group troll called him monkey and the girl pig and told her he feels bad for her parents.
The nigger kept his head down and the whale looked scared.

You leafs have a fucking monopoly on shitposting I swear

good

nice fantasy white boy

in reality you just shit your pants like a little pussy white boy didnt you?

No. They already did the work for me. Burn the coal, pay the toll.

lol

We dont have any negros here senpai and the rare tourists/students that come are not having fun time.
Guess its same in all Slavlands.

You can get away with raping get your white gfs parents to buy you cars and gibs only in western wh*te countries.

>replying to b8
>implying niggers post on Sup Forums
the absolute state of newfags

it's just a flesh wound

do I need a glove to catch this beating?

Stay mad, niggerboi

>Look muh cherrypicked image

If we are pussy, how did we conquor you?

Pussy niggers hate this question.