So apparently black people have new meme about white people smelling like wet dogs

So apparently black people have new meme about white people smelling like wet dogs.

Thoughts?

Better than smelling like niggers.

It’s not really new and not untrue either

Is Sup Forums about to get triggered by a racially insensitive meme?

>New

We’ve ALWAYS thought this dude.

How come you never see a wet nigger?
It’s too much like taking a bath. Niggers hate the water

Niggers smell like burnt rubber and shit

Why am I suddenly reading it so much on social media? I'm not even what Sup Forums considers "white" and I've been told I smell like a wet dog at least 10 times this week for even suggesting that certain situations weren't racially motivated, etc.

White people don’t scrub when they shower just lather soap and let it wash loooool

It’s really just white Americans.

Pretty spot on desu, or at least the closest approximation i have heard. I (white) have not showered in some time and my odor makes itself known to me occasionally.

>Niggers
>Complaining about how whites smell

Being around other niggers and living in general niggerdom must really warp their sense of smell.

Don't all people smell when they don't shower?

Idk, I'm one of those light skinned Mexican people that look Italian or some shit. I'd say I smell after not showered for a couple of days.

they're salty that they never learned how to make nature their bitch, like the white man did

Cocoa butter is worse than a dog smell

Actually, if you're not fat/gross and your diet isn't complete shit, you really don't start stinking all that quickly.

I'm not fat or gross, but I do eat primarily beef and a lot of spices being Mexican so that makes sense.

Idk, when I was in the military I always thought black people smelled kind of different but I figured it was the cocoa butter and hair grease shit they put on their heads because all of them wanted those waves in their hair.

we need to make nigger memes in the same vein as "white people be like" memes on black twitter and enjoy the assblastin of the media

>white Americans.

even the wettest dog corpse on the side of the road smells better than niggers

I would say something back,but than again i have never smelled a nigger in my life.

>Being Mexican

I live in the southwest, so I'm aware of the stench of your kind. Just because you're not actively fat doesn't mean you don't eat like shit. Your culture is the only one that manages to be even fatter than America on average.

BIG if true

That's not new. Bill Burr talks about it in his standup.

fucking cocoa butter, I swear to god. That shit makes nigger grease up everything they touch too, like urban snails.

Im sie you are a nigger.
Mute

I guess it's because they're jealous because dogs would rather hang around white people instead of them.

I mean you aren't wrong, but I wouldn't be able to tell much on the smell since this town is 98% Hispanic. I'd say the average person here is at least 10-20lbs over weight minimum.

Most of my roommates that were other races usually liked me though, they always said I was the cleanest person they had ever met. Still, if I don't shower for 2-3 days and I run my finger across the side of my nut sack it's going to smell.

At least you do shower. The spices probably are a big part of it. Hispanics have nothing on fucking Indians. The reek of curry is nauseating.

Good. I hope niggers stop hanging out with whites and self-segregate on their own

Oh yeah, fuck no. We have a few indian families here and you can smell those guys whenever they come into restaurants or stores. Poor fuckers, they are nice people but Jesus Christ they stink.

... It’s not new... you are just finding this out...

Wet dogs don't smell like anything if you wash yor fucking dog more than once a year.

Am I the only one who thinks niggers smell like pigs?

White people have a nice musky smell.

Substantial if substantiated