Journalist Bechir Rabani found dead in apartment hours after posting reveling info about the left & Robert Aschberg

Journalist Bechir Rabani found dead in apartment hours after posting reveling info about the left & Robert Aschberg.

friatider.se/medborgarjournalisten-bechir-rabani-d-d-efter-aschberg-bes-k

nordfront.se/medborgarjournalisten-bechir-rabani-har-avlidit.smr

Yes i know hes an arab but he was literally the only one fighting back against the swedish regime and the media. He confronted several mainstream journalists who exposes and harasses people based on their opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HUM2pAjJOWg
youtube.com/watch?v=2Bw6h1BxDM0
youtube.com/watch?v=w4cJzKvKCfc&t=51s
youtube.com/watch?v=BAJy9MKUzDE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Aschberg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olof_Aschberg
youtube.com/watch?v=2068niYChiY
youtu.be/w4cJzKvKCfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I guess these days one can't criticize and confront the media-elites without getting killed.

So now to the question: Who's next?

Spooky. Do they have a cause of death?

>reveling info about the left & Robert Aschberg
What info did he revealed and what is this Robert?

Sweden is literally Stalin USSR. Pretty soon you'll be rounded up and killed for wanting to vote the wrong way. And quite frankly, you deserve it.

Bechir Rabani working heavily for the nationalist cause in Sweden was found dead today in his home, shortly before his death, Rabani did an investigation and home-visit of on of Swedens powerful men, media-profile (((Robert Aschberg))) who is a known Communist and who does a show outing people even remotely nationalistic as hateful extremists who should be shunned or maybe even locked up, he also had ties with the group EXPO(a bit like SPLC in the US) and RF which basically was Antifa+more violence

on Expressen

Bechir on Red Ice
youtube.com/watch?v=2Bw6h1BxDM0

on (((Aschberg)))
youtube.com/watch?v=w4cJzKvKCfc&t=51s
here is Bechir infiltrating the Antifa riots when NMR demonstrated
youtube.com/watch?v=BAJy9MKUzDE

VIF

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Aschberg
Its worse then what you can gather from this infact, stereotype (((Media Profile)))

Apparently he got some VERY harmful information on Robert Aschberg. Some say it was pedophilia related.

why do they deserve it? they were a good natured, peaceful, and charitable society and scheming shylocks corrupted and weaponized those qualities to try and destroy sweden itself and the rest of europe.

it will be interesting what will happen in the coming days, will Beshirs group 'Megafonerna' release something more?

i want off this ride. is there a free nation on this earth?

Guy who he was investigating, Aschberg, grandfather funded the Bolsheviks.

Interesting, but I can't read Swedish.

bechir was murdered. never forget.

what was the cause of death?

correct me if im wrong but was it heart attack?

could it be a murder idk, very possible though

Heart attack.

His wife Lotta Aschberg threatened to kill him less than 24 hours before his death. Mossad agents killed him just like they beat and threatened the victims of Weinstein in the US.

>heart attack
(((they))) have means to cause this. See (((CIA)))'s heart attack gun or the David Brock heart attack that was announced on Sup Forums before it happened

ofcourse. thats very common for a man his age who just revealed sensitive information about a powerful jew

i hope there's a hell for these people

bump

a son of a famous family
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olof_Aschberg

Sounds important, bump for interest

Yeah he was definitely assassinated.

>You deserve it
No, they don't. None of us deserve this, stop hating your own unnecessarily. Swedes live in egalitarian hellholes just like you leafs and us burgers do. We're all in this together and need to help each other change our situation

you should not dream about getting any solidarity from Europeans.

You do not speak for all europeans, fuckface
Anyone who is my kin and wants to stop marxism deserves a certain degree of respect

It doesn't matter if they don't return the sentiment user, we do it because it's right. Not falling into petty squabbles will increase the odds they do join us anyway.

>assassinated
galactic if confirmed

the kind will all eventually be eaten by a wiser enemy.

They do nothing to prevent it, therefore they deserve it. Those who do nothing suffer their consequence.

>You do not speak for all europeans, fuckface
calm down, wimp.
I am half German, half American living in Germany, this fact means I got bullied constantly by this Marxist vermin.

>Anyone who is my kin and wants to stop marxism deserves a certain degree of respect

the European right-wing hates Americans too.

you are naive, I was called out by teachers in school for being half American, I had to justify Bush's policy, as if I was some sort of spindoctor for the Potus.

just listened to the red ice interview he sounded like a good dude, F

NEJ NU FÖR I HELVETE

Fuck these people
Bump

Lies

F

shut up. Why do American tourist wimps pretend to be Canadians here? Doesn't affect you personally, I bet you can't even afford travelling.

Bump

>the European right-wing hates Americans too.
They shouldnt
We need to stand united against those who want us gone, we can kill eachother later but now we have bigger things to worry about

Nah, americans caused this shit so no, it would have been fine if america didnt get involved in ww2

>They shouldnt
But they do. They are also divided in the Russia-Ukraine dispute.

>We need to stand united against those who want us gone, we can kill eachother later but now we have bigger things to worry about

a nice utopia, but Germans rather want to retake the lost territories in Poland, Croats never will support anyone meeting with Serbs and so on.

meanwhile, in Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=2068niYChiY

You sound sweet. are you gay?
;)

Typical free speech hating media lefty from a family of Jewish bankers that financed the Russian revolution among other things

Fuck off with meme flags we already know u guys are americunts

Fucking Sweden. I hope we don't have to liberate you in a couple of years...

>it would have been fine if america didnt get involved in ww2
Cant argue with that

>a nice utopia
I know, i like to dream
Im not calling for a permanent peaceful co-existance but a temporary truce.
Lets not kill eachother while the enemy lives, take care of that first and then we can go back to hatecompeting with eachother

>Fuck off with meme flags we already know u guys are americunts

so the flag representing the blood of a proto-bolshevist rabbi is any better?
Or, in my case, why would I fly the rag looking like a worn pad of a crack AIDS whore?

F

Im not latvian i only work here. U dont use geo graphic flag to show support for somthing you do it to show people were u are located. Thats it. Everything doesnt have to be so complicate.

Jew. Media profile. One of the leaders of Expo, an organization that harasses and outs regime critics. Inherited millions from his grandfather who laundered money for the Soviets.

then, why do you whine about meme flags? It is mandatory to fly a flag here, since I have the choice I naturally don't pick the communist/liberal revolutionary bib.

Calling it
He got Mossad'd

Wat just fly your geo location so we know where u at aint no body care about your political views here.

Give me a tl dr

In a democracy it doesn't matter if 49% are against something as long as 51% are for it. There are plenty of Swedes who see what is happening and reject it.

>I had to justify Bush's policy
As in his invasion policy? Why support it? There is no shame in agreeing with outsides on the problems our nation and it's leadership has

Bechir Rabani working heavily for the nationalist cause in Sweden was found dead today in his home, shortly before his death, Rabani did an investigation and home-visit of on of Swedens powerful men, media-profile (((Robert Aschberg))) who is a known Communist and who does a show outing people even remotely nationalistic as hateful extremists who should be shunned or maybe even locked up, he also had ties with the group EXPO(a bit like SPLC in the US) and RF which basically was Antifa+more violence
youtu.be/w4cJzKvKCfc

would the same happen, if we would do it here?

F for Bechir!!!

Damn sweden. You guys are fucked.

wrong, my geolocation is irrelevant, my politics relevant it is Sup Forums here, not Sup Forums.

F

You are a dumb cunt with a memeflag. No memeflag shall ever have my respect.

New order of barbarian text say that, you dont need to guess or imply, since its a insider spelling the beans and you know he is really a insider because he predicted an extreme amount of stuff.
At least since the late 60s they have a way to do that

U just want to avoid le 56% memes thats why. Understandable, must suck to be so subhuman.

This

>As in his invasion policy? Why support it? There is no shame in agreeing with outsides on the problems our nation and it's leadership has

Well, the issue was the Americans are the Nazis now for removing the peaceful Islamic guy Saddam Hussein. There never was a honest debate about why the US invaded Iraq.

holy shit I remember that guy's videos on youtube

any english sources?

Swedish Arab who fought the media got Seth Rich'd? Holy shit you guys are fucked. What is this Stalinist insanity?

u stupid cunt
>nothing of value in your post, just bant

HE did something and is ded
sho respect faggot

wow I've seen his pic a lot on Sup Forums before

jewish mafia?

as if I would lower myself to care about your respect. That rag you fly would not be worthy to serve as my toilet paper.

lol, look who is speaking, also it would be the 90% something meme - the permanent influx of whores from your country is adding to the whiteness here...

I'm guessing he was killed by fellow Arabs.
Rest in piece, beautiful bastard.

Is your army any good at offensive operations?

The USA was in the wrong for invading Iraq though, prior to going in we had nothing to gain from doing it. We didn't gain anything as a nation, only lost. If you didn't feel comfortable enough to take a side at the time just say so. "Teacher, I am interested in the actions of my government. But I don't know enough about it to take a side right now." if they try to make you, it makes them look bad

This should teach Sup Forums a lesson on how dangerous these "BASED MINORITIES" actually are to the establishment narrative. They're a foot in the door that totally disarm people's reflexive "RACISM" response.

peace*

good riddance

I'd try to fight mass Muslim immigration too if I were a Christian Arab. These people have probably seen Islamic savagery firsthand in their home countries and now its coming to the countries they fled to in order to get away from it.

this

He has a tv show where he goes to the homes and workplaces of people who commit "näthat" (online hate) and confronts them with a camera crew
That pic with a baseball bat is a promo shoot for that show
"Trolljägarna" (troll hunters)

Sweden has always been Palestines ally.
Many Swedes have begun preperations for exterminating all Jews here.
Their only chance of survival is to leave this country before next year.

>Swedistan gov is literally assassinating opposition
Will you just have a revolution already?

>Arab gets killed
>not a good thing
come on dude

that is hindsight, also I didn't know the stuff back then I do know now, as one grows wiser, one grows out of patriotardism. The teachers here were communists, they forced us to participate in anti-American marches organized by the trade union and so on, that was abuse of students. This only made my pro Bush, before that I j just was like yay Abrams tanks and A-10 Warthogs...

Im from sweden so i dont know what your talking about
>look whos talking
I work in latvia like i said in previous posts my whole family is 100% swedish...

An Arab who was exposing the Swedish media's bullshit. Look at the bigger picture, waffle farmer.

See the left is playing for keeps and we are just playing for the memes. RIP another one of us.

If he really gave a shit about ethnic replacement in Sweden, he'd fuck off
He wants to mobilize Swedes against the Jews, while sparing the muslims, like jews do actually
>If I use a Deus Vult flag nobody will think I'm a muslim XD

>posting the ((((Eternal Jew))))
Tunnelgatan was not soon enough

(((Heart attack))), aged 34

Reminds me of Zyzz, but this case a higher chance of being induces

The retarded faggots of the thread

>Heart attack at the age of 33