At the movies going to watch star wars

At the movies going to watch star wars

Wat do Sup Forums

kys

How did you get past security? I'm always turned away at the NSP checkpoint.

turn those fucking lights off wtf

yell that you cant believe they kill snoke before they kill snoke.. and PLEASE WHY U KILL LUKE OFF.. pretend to be downs so you dont get libtard aids when they beat the shit out of oyu

Fuck off to Sup Forums

YES MOMMY GIVE ME MIIILK

Laugh loudly at the soy parts of the movie.

fpbp

>At the movies going to watch star wars
underage detected

throw popcorn post pics or you suck

Enjoy the movie but post about it later on Sup Forums as though it's the worst thing ever to maintain your identity as an edgy contrarian.

Watch something else.

Make sure to turn your phones sound/vibrate off. Don't use your phone in the middle of the movie. Enjoy your movie without distracting others, as God intended.

Open fire

is there a good copy on usenet yet? I'm definitely down for alien milkies but no way am I paying or going to the shitshow that is a movie theater. I'm really glad star wars is going up in flames like Cali. the sooner the better.

Notice the feminists got to Star Wars so the hero is now a woman.

took too long for this desu

Put your phone on silent nigger.

i want it to be fake

What are you eating, user?

fpbp
yell luke dies and get kicked out

Yell nigger when the ape comes on screen then pretend to have Tourette's and yell it during the kiss scene

shoot me in the fucking face

ffs you went to this movie of free will user?

make sure to make loud gestures when you see homo sexuals, swedes and such. Don't be too rude during the entire movie though, people just find that annoying, teenagers do that.

But it's nothing wrong to "scream"
>Hva faen
>Æsj
>Fyfaen i helvete
Then try to subvert them a bit
>Nei men i svarte faen(quite lit), er det her for noe jævla piss
>Er det her starwars eller er det homseklubben(or what that anglo show was called)

You can do this user
homseklubben.. hmm something about homos and clothes or something that was on the tv like ages ago

OP this

>hva faen er det her lagd av kvinnegruppa ottar eller? Hvor er starwars!

Y'know, FOR KIDS :D

saviors of the white race

Luke dies Snoke dies

It's not

Kimen?