Christianity is a false religion and that's why it will lose

Christianity is a false religion and that's why it will lose.

Christians do not worship Allah (God) They worship 3 gods, Their book is corrupted and their religion is false. wh*Te chr*stians will go to hell, wh*Te chr*stians are the eternal residents of hellfire. Meanwhile Jews and Muslims will go to heaven because they worship only one god (Allah) not 3 gods unlike chr*stians

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_view_of_the_Trinity
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3384027/Women-children-boys-pleasure-secret-shame-Afghanistan-s-bacha-bazi-dancing-boys-dress-like-little-girls-make-skirts-abused-paedophiles.html
yamtoo.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Muslim worshipping jews
the absolute state

don't reply to me you birdshitskin subhuman

>fucking roach calling anyone subhuman after praising jews as übermensch

All abrahamic religions come from the babylonian talmud
even pisslam

>Jews
>Go to Heaven
pick one

>wh*Te subhuman
>on top of that, a sl*V(e) literally lowest of lowest
>dares to talk shit about JEWs and me

Know your place you wh*Te fucking sl*V(e) son of a whore subhuman
And you're literally a son of a whore because all sl*V(e) women are whores hence you're sons of whores

What about Jehovah's Witnesses?
They don't believe in the trinity, just God. What sayeth the great Turkish carnac?

Muslims and christians are worshipping a jewish deity. They invented the book, right? No denying that. All these manufactured dogmatic splicings with different sects and "religions" that fight each other endlessly... Who has gained from this mayhem?

In real life i can easily make you sit on a spray can and crush your sl*V(e) skull
pic related me vs you

Know your place, DER UNTERMENSCH :-D

Why do you even care? your goats anus is calling you btw

The Quran says that Christians worship the same God. Also Islam is the one with the corrupt book which doesn't contain the Old Testament only weird shortened versions of some of the stories scattered across the Quran.

wh*Te subhuman , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it’s a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn’t stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women’s original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can’t take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse

it's hard work fucking goats all day, makes.turkish kebab big and strong yas?

> Muslims worshipping the same Prophet and expect him to come to call the martyrs and believers to Heaven
And you tell me MUHham'd was original and not hack and sell-out?
> They worship 3 gods
Explain
> Muslims worshipping Jewish God
JUST

Also why is Islam such a failure to eradicating lust of drugs, slutiness and homosexual relationships from Ummah?

>The Quran says that Christians worship the same God
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_view_of_the_Trinity

get back in your corner negro. I'm going to go drive a car or drink clean water or some other white people thing

do you have a Christ? no? well that sucks

Also, OP is a faggot

>Matthew 7
>Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.
>You will know them by their fruits.

Look at Muslim countries. It's fucking hell on earth. Yep, seems the pedophile mass murderer was a false prophet.

daily reminder:
>Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."...
Sahih Bukhari 1:3:63
>Narrated 'Abdullah bin Dinar: My father said, "I heard Ibn 'Umar reciting the poetic verses of Abu Talib: And a white (person) (i.e. the Prophet) who is requested to pray for rain and who takes care of the orphans and is the guardian of widows." Salim's father (Ibn 'Umar) said, "The following poetic verse occurred to my mind while I was looking at the face of the Prophet (p.b.u.h) while he was praying for rain. He did not get down till the rain water flowed profusely from every roof-g utter: And a white (person) who is requested to pray for rain and who takes care of the orphans and is the guardian of widows . . . And these were the words of Abu Talib."
Sahih Bukhari 2:17:122
>Narrated Isma'il bin Abi Khalid: I heard Abii Juhaifa saying, "I saw the Prophet, and Al-Hasan bin 'Ali resembled him." I said to Abu- Juhaifa, "Describe him for me." He said, "He was white and his beard was black with some white hair. He promised to give us 13 young she-camels, but he expired before we could get them."
Sahih Bukhari 4:56:744

do not believe christcuck or zionist lies, the Holy Koran (may Allah bless it) is the true word
ignore him, he is infamous maronite zionist cocksucker
lebanese women are whores of middle east
We worship god of Abraham, christcucks are trinitarian cucks who believe God can have a son

>iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
>Turkey: 90
And you call whites subhumans?

whites aren't even christians, we are pagans, so is 90% of catholicism. your brainlet abstract retarded religion that produce 80IQ sandfuckers you can keep it.

Wrong, Islam is the false religion.

wh*Tes are indeed subhumans.
and here's a better iq map. as you can see your inbred indo european brothers in the east are dumbing us down.
Why are you so retarded wh*Te boy.

We believe in the Prophet Isa (pbuh), but not in the heretical concept of him being the son of God

Daily reminder that Muslims are inbred as fuck

>God cant have sons
>God cant do something
literally heretics

>Turkish master race
>98 iq in highest region

muslims are all homosexuals in denial. just like any unique thought male-centered ideology. stop living in denial

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3384027/Women-children-boys-pleasure-secret-shame-Afghanistan-s-bacha-bazi-dancing-boys-dress-like-little-girls-make-skirts-abused-paedophiles.html

Once Luther understood how bullshit the whole shebang was he must've been blown away.
On a related note, remember how we were told the monopoly on lending money was limited to the jews because of religious bigotism? Yeah, like having monopoly to earn money doing nothing is something people would shy from?

To have people believe this story is a testament to ignorance and of course greed.

The Turkish poster is the epitome of male anger and insecurity.

Let's start by looking at his posts. His posts are shit. His raging style makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is retarded, as a result of him lurking too much on Sup Forums. This gives him the appearance of poor health and weakness. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his inferiority complex, a feature that developed due to being roasted by Sup Forumsacks, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer.

The Turk poster's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is submissive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes laughter into the more intelligent, mature posters of Sup Forums.

The summit of expression of his insecurity on Sup Forums is his posts. The Turk posts are the shittiest of all posts. As posts are the penultimate symbol of maturity, this alone would suffice to make the Turk the least mature of posters. These angry posts is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the threads of the board. Its length ensures that when it uploads, the potent turkish anger will immediately enter the thread of the board the Turk man invades.

In total, the Turk man expresses this insecurity in a most exemplary manner in the net. When he types, he unleashes the entirety of his anger and stupidity upon Sup Forums without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the Turk man is the epitome of insecurity.

A FUCKING CUBE

>They worship 3 gods
I think it's a riddle.

>wh*Te masterrace
>highest IQ is found in Asian countries, Jews and Indians in USA
rly makes you think

Disgusting.

God is not a human, unlike what kikes and christcucks think, He is not and no He does not have children because he has no need for procreation, if He wishes to create something He will creatie it.

Blow yourself up and get your 72 virgins faggot.

based Xmas Tree

turks are poor whites that admixed themselves with subhumans niggers & sandniggers.

we have an expression in france to talk about a very stupid person that should be laughed at, "tête de turc".

>Why are you so retarded wh*Te boy.
He said when even the region with the highest IQ in roach country doesn't reach triple digits

Allah and monotheism have served their purpose.

and your bullshit religion is right beside it, faggot

do you not have some zionist dick you can sucking, m*ronite? Hopefully hezbollah will genocide all the m*ronite scum inshallah

see also
>what is average IQ
dumb wh*Te subhuman

Muslims are heretics who bastardised the bible.
Only Satan tempts people with pleasures of the flesh, hence the big breasted 72 virgins.

You are all going to Hell.

that's why he needed mary to bring him here, God follow rules, it inst magic

muslims have a Christ?

Can you elaborate why Islam isn't false, when
>it denies the crucifixion of Jesus but still adopted Jesus from Christianity
>Muhammad didn't exist when Jesus did, but yet Islam is somehow more historically consistent
>How Islam took parts of Judaism and Christianity while also being inconsistent
>Elaborate how everyone is born Muslim
>How is the Quran God's word, without claiming it is so beautifully written that it must've come from God
>how would you rate your own bait

Muhammad is no different than Joseph Smith except Smith didn't murder and rape a bunch of people into submission.

>Roach claims he is master race
>Gets shown IQ stats
>"B-but your alzo not de mazter rais"
Kys

> Turk running away for the nearest ceiling crack once again
so how is it now?

the godless amerimutts will perish soon
muslims aren't inbred
nice projection, Taliban banned this practice but it was brought back by zionist-backed puppet government

>what is average IQ
Something roaches can't get to reach triple digits

They don't worship the same deity, as Jews consider Christians heretical and polytheistic. Jews also believe that they are the only ones with access to salvation whilst Christianity believes it's for all.

why did we invent technology and not jews, asians or indians then? all advancement comes from europe, the rest just follow and copy.
stop using european technology, electricity, cars, etc. stupid turk, it does not belong to you.

>muslims aren't inbred
The fuck? Did you take a look at the stats. FFS Muhammad married his first cousin

BLACK race is masterrace wh*Te boy
wrap your head around it

I do believe the highest percentage of inbreeding comes from within the Muslim community.

If you opened your mouth like that in front of me, I'd hand you your colon and I'd make you feel like an ovulating woman... talk shit through the net that's all you're good for

Most Brits are irreligious, and are scared of a person preaching or reading the bible out loud

It's true, folks. Frankly, there is no God but Allah and I will tell you, many people are saying - many smart people, that Muhammad is his messenger.

I am a Maronite yes. Am I a zoinist? Hell no.

>BLACK race is masterrace wh*Te boy
Confirmed troll, LARP'er or shill

I have had a really bad experience with Muslims, particularly with Shia. I get fucking disgusted by them.

see, what we are looking at here is the classic Turkish complex. The turk is so stupid, that the turk himself cannot actually comprehend the extent of his stupidity. Instead, he posts a picture of a bloodied man, with insolent subhumans refusing to save his life.

Why must God create some kid to reveal his message, he can easily reveal it to others.

Autistic religious queries: Are you praying to an idea or a deity personified?
What about its origin, Nile region, Mesopotaic or newer?

The Turkish poster is the epitome of male anger and insecurity.

Let's start by looking at his posts. His posts are shit. His raging style makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is retarded, as a result of him lurking too much on Sup Forums. This gives him the appearance of poor health and weakness. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his inferiority complex, a feature that developed due to being roasted by Sup Forumsacks, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer.

The Turk poster's demeanor is one of idiocy. He is submissive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes laughter into the more intelligent, mature posters of Sup Forums.

The summit of expression of his insecurity on Sup Forums is his posts. The Turk posts are the shittiest of all posts. As posts are the penultimate symbol of maturity, this alone would suffice to make the Turk the least mature of posters. These angry posts is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of shills, being able to more than fill all the threads of the board. Its length ensures that when it uploads, the potent turkish anger will immediately enter the thread of the board the Turk man invades.

In total, the Turk man expresses this insecurity in a most exemplary manner in the net. When he types, he unleashes the entirety of his anger and stupidity upon Sup Forums without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the Turk man is the epitome of insecurity.

Islam is the same as Mormonism - only one witness to an ''''angel'''' who then makes a bullshit claim and scams a bunch of ignorant commoners for pussy.

it was about the sacrifice not about the message, the message b4 Jesus was about Jesus, was about a lamb without defect, that needed to be sacrificed

Hahaha Detroit hahahahaha

We are coming.
See you as we sack Constantinople.
Deus Vult

yes you are go, go suck your priest's dick degenerate
i am turkish
HHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHA, look who it is if not a gayr*k subhuman
do not speak tough on internet kid
In Islam God is not human or look like human (like how kikes and christcucks believe), instead true Deen (Islam) believes that God is a conscious entity that is basis of reality and that we cannot comprehend how He looks (just like we can't comprehend)
I don't know what you mean by origin

He was convincing up until the jews not going to hell part.

Let's read from the Koran shall we?

>And Solomon inherited David. He said, "O people, we have been taught the language of birds, and we have been given from all things. Indeed, this is evident bounty."
>And gathered for Solomon were his soldiers of the jinn and men and birds, and they were [marching] in rows.
>Until, when they came upon the valley of the ants, an ant said, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."
>So [Solomon] smiled, amused at her speech, and said, "My Lord, enable me to be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents and to do righteousness of which You approve. And admit me by Your mercy into [the ranks of] Your righteous servants."
>Until, when they came upon the valley of the ants, an ant said, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."
>I will surely punish him with a severe punishment or slaughter him unless he brings me clear authorization."
Surah al-Naml 27:16-21

>And they ask you, [O Muhammad], about Dhul-Qarnayn. Say, "I will recite to you about him a report."
>Indeed We established him upon the earth, and We gave him to everything a way.
>So he followed a way until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it [as if] setting in a spring of dark mud, and he found near it a people. Allah said, "O Dhul-Qarnayn, either you punish [them] or else adopt among them [a way of] goodness."
Surah al-Kahf 18:83-86

Use

yamtoo.com

To translate Sand Nigger Language to your own beautiful native language

Classy turkroach thread. Will get 300 replies and it will be the best thing that happens to him in a week

>In Islam God is not human or look like human
ooh i didnt knew that, how human were created then?

probably because some big penis shia fucked your sister and made you look like a cuck in front of your whole neighbourhood inshallah
t. fat amerimutt
you cannot even get out of your chair
why are you insulting best gayr*k killer in history, he taught gayr*ks how to swim

Muh golden tablets though!

Your stupid religion is a straight lips off of Judaism from the lips of a jealous schizophrenic peadophile.
The reason you could never be in the real faith is that God cursed your forefather and his decendents forever and gave his birthright to the Jews in the real scriptures - the ones your gay cult leader Mohammad has plagiarised.

are you a christian in lebanon?

>In Islam God is not human or look like human (like how kikes and christcucks believe), instead true Deen (Islam) believes that God is a conscious entity that is basis of reality and that we cannot comprehend how He looks (just like we can't comprehend)
How deluded are you ffs. The Quran keeps talking about Allah's eyes, hands, shin etc. The idea that God is a conscious entity comes from Christianity.

>yes you are go, go suck your priest's dick degenerate
He said while he fucked his cousin

>lips off
WTF?
*rip off

Something about clay and then some fluid was put in us, I think christians have similar thing in Genesis

Yallah, kardes! is this the new form of our kara boga operation?

What is wished to create his Word in the form of man?

Paki Paki Paki
Marries his cousin
Maries his cousin.

Islam is a false religion and that's why it's so easily beaten in every part of the world.

Muslims are weaklings and cowards, this is why they have to resort to terrorism. Because they're cowardly and weak. They are easily destroyed on any battlefield.

Islam is the joke of the world. Mohamed gets fucked by pig demons in hell.

you are even more mutts than american you filthy turk.

>new
copy pasta is months old first posted this summer during our jihad on /pol which lasted until 25 August

so he made us just like a sheep or a dog? we are just like animals in islam?

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.