I regret to vote Trump. Anyone else feel the same?

I regret to vote Trump. Anyone else feel the same?

yes i am also to regret of vote
DAYZ MULCH!

No i dont. I'm glad i did. Anyone else?

Me too user :^(

Hilary won the popular vote so it doesn't matter. But I am still happy with Trump as our president, which I am assuming almost everyone here who isn't a cuck is as well. Sage the memeflag shills plz.

Me too. We must impeach Cheeto Benito now! #Reeeeeeeeeeesist

Same here, wish I moved to Canada

FUCK DRUMF AND FUCK WHITE PPL

Haha here's one for you. I regret NOT voting for him. He's my dude for 2020 though!

So glad i voted for Trump

Proud to vote for Trump

>votes for higher taxes, health insurance, no internet, and Trump Wall for Mexico and Canada
look at this nigga

This post again.

Trump is the best!

Most spineless cucks do.

Id vote for trump if i was american!

Blupht impeach noooowww

>Pajeet hiding his flag
I know it's you I can smell the spice and shit through the screen.

Praise trump!

Is it possible for Canada to kindly ask permission to America to be taken over with kindness and respect without declaring any civil war?

Take off your false flag Johnny Reb, and show us your true leaf colors

WE LET HIM GET HIS HANDS ON THE NUCLEAR CODES!

I too regret voting drumf

How many of these same threads can shareblue make? Day after day after day, its the SAME THING.

NO ONE FEELS THIS WAY. And thats why you shills have to keep posting this same thread over and over.

It is one of the most american things to vote against own self interest so don't worry about the tax cuts and such. You don't need the same internet as me neither. It'll be fine think about free market, personal responsibility, SJW, cucks, no handouts etc.

Maybe if they start grinding the lower classes for protein paste for the Elysium upper class skyedome guard dogs consider voting a moderate republican.

>higher taxes
Not for anyone. It's just the wealthy will get a better break than last year.
>health insurance
No comment.
>no internet
*coughs*
>Trump Wall
Fuck yeah.

Listen, I really am unhappy with most of the shit he says (his racism, embarrassing Twitter antics) and does but the fact is he's not down with the elites' plan to eat us all in a big Illuminati potluck. I know people like you don't believe in the NWO but that's okay. I'm still going to try to save us both.