RAPEFUGEES HATE THREAD

- Hussein Khavari raped and drowned Maria Ladenburger, 19, last year
- Hussein Khavari ambushed 19-year-old medical student Maria Ladenburger in Freiberg in October last year before raping her and drowning her in a river
- Afghan migrant Hussein Khavari claimed he was 17 to be granted asylum in Germany, but his father says he is 33
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5175101/Child-refugee-raped-murdered-girl-19-33.html

- Muslim refugee arrested for raping pony at children’s zoo
- A Syrian refugee has been arrested for sexually assaulting a pony at the “Children’s Farm” in Görlitzer Park, Germany
jihadwatch.org/2017/11/germany-muslim-refugee-arrested-for-raping-pony-at-childrens-zoo

Other urls found in this thread:

johndenugent.com/english/judaism-and-islam-blood-brothers-against-aryans-swedish-resistance-movement-booms/
johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/
chicagotribune.com/news/sns-wp-germany-refugees-3ed0cb54-dad0-11e7-a841-2066faf731ef-20171206-story.html
rt.com/news/403679-migrants-rape-teen-germany/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>EU flag
Eat that shit and kys

>eu flag

kys

Sup Forums 101
>never make a thread while flying a meme flag

too bad he didn't slip and drown after finishing

dont blame the refugees,blame the ones who let them in,these savages are just acting on their natural instinct

Good. She and her family probably condemned people like us on social media for being ebil raycists. The people of Europe voted for this.

>ITT: Refugees gonna refugee
Do you hate cows for producing milk?
Do you hate the wind for blowing?
Do you hate the sun for shining?

These things do what they are designed to do, if you dont like it you can take measures to protect yourself but its not logical to hate them for doing what they are designed to do

nice thread islamophobes but Islam is for whites
>Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."...
Sahih Bukhari 1:3:63
>Narrated 'Abdullah bin Dinar: My father said, "I heard Ibn 'Umar reciting the poetic verses of Abu Talib: And a white (person) (i.e. the Prophet) who is requested to pray for rain and who takes care of the orphans and is the guardian of widows." Salim's father (Ibn 'Umar) said, "The following poetic verse occurred to my mind while I was looking at the face of the Prophet (p.b.u.h) while he was praying for rain. He did not get down till the rain water flowed profusely from every roof-g utter: And a white (person) who is requested to pray for rain and who takes care of the orphans and is the guardian of widows . . . And these were the words of Abu Talib."
Sahih Bukhari 2:17:122
>Narrated Isma'il bin Abi Khalid: I heard Abii Juhaifa saying, "I saw the Prophet, and Al-Hasan bin 'Ali resembled him." I said to Abu- Juhaifa, "Describe him for me." He said, "He was white and his beard was black with some white hair. He promised to give us 13 young she-camels, but he expired before we could get them."
Sahih Bukhari 4:56:744
do not believe christcuck lies, the Prophet (pbuh) was a white Akkadian, Prophet Ibrahim/Abraham (pbuh) was Sumerian and Prophet Isa/Jesus (pbuh) was Galilean (arabic)

>EU flag
>upset about migrants raping European women

Butthurt refugees

KEK

>Islam is for whites
Nope

Koran is an offshoot of the Talmud
Muhammad was a jew

johndenugent.com/english/judaism-and-islam-blood-brothers-against-aryans-swedish-resistance-movement-booms/

- Ali was Muhammad’s cousin and adoptive son and Abd Al Muttalib (three-quarters Jewish) was the grandfather of both Muhammad and Ali.
- Ali’s father was Abu Talib (died 540 AD) (one-quarter Jewish) and Abu Talib was the brother of Muhammad’s father Abd Allah (one-quarter Jewish).
- Ali married Fatima, who was one-sixteenth Jewish on account of her being Muhammad’s daughter.
- This means Muhammad was one-eighth Jewish, unless of course Muhammad has still more Jewish ancestors unknown to early Islamic genealogists
johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/

>EU flag
Typical way for a butthurt rapefugee to complain

- Germany is preparing to send refugees back to Syria
chicagotribune.com/news/sns-wp-germany-refugees-3ed0cb54-dad0-11e7-a841-2066faf731ef-20171206-story.html

Sup Forums 101
Semites (arabs/jews) and niggers not welcome

- A 16-year-old girl was raped by two Afghan men near a refugee camp in Bavaria, according to German police. A third one was prevented from sexually abusing the girl by a passerby
rt.com/news/403679-migrants-rape-teen-germany/

>the Prophet was white
Wow, that further confirms that Islam is a Christian heresy and that the ideas were from heretic priests who were exiled to the sands of Arabia. Or that Muhammad was a Jew following that anti-Christ religion.

Don't use the EU flag next time.

>mother worked for the EU and volunteered to help immigrants

Toll status: paid

>Eu flag
Kys

>Muhammad was a Jew following that anti-Christ religion.
Probably

Butthurt rapefugee

well they're getting what they asked for
serves them well

Sad but true indeed