Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Deluge is cool with all the Pure Elements' weapons combined, but I still want to MARRY Marika!

1st for I want to marry Mariko

Thats what fanfiction is for Marry Marika user

I wonder if Quake's hammer has any special properties since with a freezing cold trident and a 1000 degree glaive, she probably doesn't need another two-handed weapon.

It can cause earthquakes, apparently. Pretty good for demolition and shit.

Also, Deluge being as flexible as she is, I bet she'll learn to dual wield the guan dao and the trident at once.

she can use the boomerangs for zoning and the hammer for power strikes

She can just use the hammer by slamming it on the ground for utility by making the ground shake and then throw the boomerangs on her enemy while they are getting off-balanced by the ground shaking.

What department heads have we not met yet? I know we know the head of Foreign Affairs and HR, anyone else?

W-what is she doing

So far we don't know any high-ranking members from PR and R&D.

There's also Homeland division who contains GH but we don't know who's the head of it.

there are actually multiple Homeland Divisions, Grim Heart was part of the Information Bureau

This

is there a connection between these characters?

The artist's favourites per arc I assume.

good taste except for Sachiko and Smelly Melly

Pukin was not meant to look this cute

Mao Pam too.

I think Pukin is always cute in Sonia's eyes.

Not only are WP/Nana popular among cosplayers, I have the impression they get all the ones with a pretty face too. Weird.

That Nana is not round enough.

Well yeah her face isn't round enough. But at least her wrists and ankles are thicker than WP.

I bet Poofle and SG would be very popular with everyone.

Pukin is everything in Sonia's eyes!

Being Flamey truly is suffering.

Have a hearty kek my good man.

DELETE THIS

DEJA VU
I've been beaten this way before!
(sealing off my flames)
And I end up losing once more!

She just never learned not to use her fire in a fight.

Then again, maybe her obsession with fire was exactly what got her this magic. Was human Flamey an arsonist? She might also have lost her family in a fire...

Maybe she just wanted to be warm. Or she was hot-blooded.

The thing is that apparently Uttakatta beat her in the Hell Battle with a fire extinguisher, the way SW did. So basically she got her ass kicked twice in the exact same way and she didn't learn from it.

And yeah, I think her weakness was that she never learned how to fight without fire. Like, even Rain Pou was lethal with her bare hands (or foot, rather).

She just needs something like Inferno's weapon.

"Haha! I have a jerry can of petrol!"
"Uh, you're a walking inferno."
"Wait, shi-"
*explosion*

Flame Flamey a cute.

Flamey should be immune to fire, like the OEs being attuned to their elements.

>Deluge: walk and breath in water
>Inferno: walk and breath in fire
>Quake: unshakable by physical blows
>Tempest: unconfirmed, but I'm assuming she is unshakable by storms and typhoons.

Sonia's smile is CREEPY.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she was moving around in the fire during her fight with Snow White.

In fact, I think that might be the difference between her and Inferno; Flame Flamey becomes the fire, instead of just generating it.

Quake's would be hella powerful though, being immune to physical attacks means you'd need someone like Daisy, Sonia or Puck to defeat her.

Unless you mean she has incredible balance and basically can't be knocked down and stuff, that would be good. Alternatively, she's just immune to being crushed by rocks and stuff.

For Tempest, I'm guessing she can ignore ambient wind conditions.

You find a Sonia on your doorstep. She looks very hungry. Do you:
>Feed and cuddle
>Feed and lewd
>Turn her away

I think she was actually doing a rocketmoto-like jet propulsion thing when fighting SW. And if she's a fire logia, then I'm pretty impressed by how Marika managed to stomp her so hard that she regards FF as a disappointment.

Feed and cuddle. Why would you lewd Sonia? She's pure and only Pukin is allowed to touch her in such a manner.

My wives Wedin and Sonia are so cute.

I wonder if we'd ever get to see Deluge controlling water again since she is focusing more on ice now.

Do you think Puck has to eat a lot of food like Sonia and Pukin since she is an old type of MG?

Ok, Pukin.

That does explain why she snacks so much.

I love you.

ClammyCranny gets cuter the more I learn about her, too bad she got fucked up in the head

So Pukin has a thing for light hair, light eyes, light colour dressed girls.

I ike dis vry uch.

>Sonia dump

I love this thread.

>So Pukin has a thing for light hair, light eyes, light colour dressed girls.

Uhhhhhh

Would Puk qualify?

She'd have no problems letting Tempest into her harem. Wedin being a middle schooler didn't phase her in the slightest, after all, so what's stopping her?

The General might be a scoundrel, but she is no pedo.

>You find a Sonia on your doorstep. She looks very hungry. Do you:
>Feed and cuddle
>Feed and lewd
>Turn her away

Option 1: I feed her she's grateful to me for the energy. I then hug her, she enjoys the warmth and says it reminds her of whenever she snuggled up with Pukin. Good end

Option 2: I feed her she's grateful to me for the energy. I then start groping her in which she gets angry and says "Only Pukin is allowed to touch me like this" and then I realise I can't feel any part of my body...Bad end

Option 3: I decline her and shut the door, only to realise that not only is the door no longer there, but I also cough up a large amount of blood to see there's a great big hole in my chest. Bad end.

Isn't Sonia a loli?

> was planning on going three fingers deep in wedin
> wedin is a middle schooler
Seems... suspicious.

Middle schoolers are legal, its okay. Not pedo.

Are the older ones different? I thought they just ate because it sped up recovery, not because they have too

Tempest is an elementary schooler, though. Deluge is the middle schooler.

Apparently older type MGs need to eat to replenish their energy. That's according to the translated Fanbook entry on Pukin and Sonia.

Yeah, but she'd still go for it. Courting young girls clearly doesn't phase her.

Sonia is only half a head shorter than Pukin.

They won't die from not eating, but it exhausts them and it's uncomfortable because they get hungry.

Sasuga best general. Conquering pussies left and right.

She has no idea how old Wedin was.

Her human form might have been one when Pukin found her, but her age is in the triple digits by now.

Did Pythie, Pukin and them not visit the middle school?

Pukin can't into moonrunes, unless the hairfag told her what it was.

Coming to a school at night didn't let her know what grade it was.

Would Pukin even care? She probably saw Wedin and wanted to make her a loyal slut.

Bluebell approves of this.

Deluge is 16 by now, so she's fine anyway

Lucky for Bluebell she's a minor herself.

She wouldn't care. Don't think she's a lolicon like Proud and Quake but if she wants to make a girl her loyal slave she'll have her regardless of all else.

Deluge is still 14. Jokers and Aces are only 6 months apart.

I wish I was better at writing yuri so I could describe Pukin going three fingers deep into Wedin.

Someone posted a timeline a couple of threads back saying they were about a year and a half apart, not sure if it was accurate though