i.imgur.com/Mt10ygB.jpg
i.imgur.com/mwpQD6N.jpg
i.imgur.com/ouH7HLO.png
i.imgur.com/AglsdzI.png)
i.imgur.com/7E8RhTs.jpg
i.imgur.com/dX7oOIP.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2593003
imgur.com/a/e85ZQ
ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1VMpSIpXXXXacXXXXq6xXFXXXQ/Free-Shipping-InuYasha-Kikyo-font-b-Miko-b-font-Kimono-Anime-Cosplay-font-b-Costume-b.jpg
imgur.com/a/aRaRj
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
a.pomf.cat/jzgmgl.png
a.pomf.cat/pzponk.jpg
i.imgur.com/q0sQY7n.jpg
i.imgur.com/ditTKrj.jpg,
i.imgur.com/EUUno8K.gif
imgur.com/a/UscZ2
imgur.com/a/qVA7G,
imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0
imgur.com/a/fzFnw
i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
imgur.com/a/Bgep5
imgur.com/a/xkEfo
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151249709/#151297166
imgur.com/a/23SGV
imgur.com/a/s6wR0
imgur.com/a/fU9wJ
imgur.com/a/JnOzq
imgur.com/a/HpIhy
youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
imgur.com/a/IJVxl
imgur.com/a/eV64P
i.imgur.com/jF5hxrr.jpg
i.imgur.com/KTOgEj1.png
imgur.com/a/NnL3U
imgur.com/a/rQO52
i.imgur.com/OVU73o8.jpg
imgur.com/a/27g2g
imgur.com/a/Od5KU
i.imgur.com/9jUMjKZ.jpg);
imgur.com/a/qb9zL)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari in her adult version doing what's on top of the reference, please!

Though if you would like to do something else, maybe something Valentine's day related? Like Akari receiving either a bouquet or a single red rose.

Please and thank you very much if you pick this up!

Since it's Valentine's day soon, I would like to request Mai Natsume presenting chocolate and/or sweets on her chest similarly to this: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1477712

Another suggestion is Mai preparing chocolates. E.g.: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2559488

A suggestion for a joint request is Mai Natsume and Mai Kawakami together doing a partner stretch, e.g.: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2380646 or sparring, e.g. danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1871233

I would like to request my Dragon. I have some ideas, but if you have any interesting things in mind then I would love to see them.

--Looking really smug
--Little version of her wearing dinosaur PJs
--Wearing some comfy winter clothes

--Her recieving a big heart shaped golden foiled chocolate or melting one with her fire

Thank you very much and have a kind week.

Requesting Hakodate Omiko holding hands with me from my POV like in the reference, with her holding a box of heart shaped chocolates in her other hand while walking in the park smiling at me.
Anything else is also fine, and happy soon-to-be Valentines Day!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune dragging user to the bedroom by the foot with one of her tails, wearing her purple dress and asking user if he wants to find out if she's wearing anything underneath, or drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night. For valentine's day, her wearing nothing but having her hair fall in the right places to cover her lewd parts while sitting on a bed with a birthday/ valentine's banner hanging from the ceiling or posing like this ( imgur.com/je0wkJ2 ) with a smug look and blush on her face. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting. Anything tasteful and not untoward would be great.
This February roughly marks our tenth anniversary! And of course Valentine's very soon!
I would highly appreciate anything cute or romantic. POV encouraged.

A few ideas here perhaps imgur.com/a/VR1vV or
- Cuddles, headpats, ear rubs.
- Playfully bashful, or teasing. Chocolate in mouth, spread on cheek, heart box in cleavage, that sort.
- A little older, with a more mature sense of embarrassment. Or just simply handing a gift and blushing.
- Something tastefully sexy works too. See also weekly album imgur.com/a/7ZSJs

For more suggestions (bottom) and extra refs for her peruse imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki. In-particular I'd like to request something romantic (and preferably POV) for Valentine's Day, anything in that vein would be great. (Cute)Lewd is ok, but I would prefer nothing directly explicit or 'slutty', please.

(More) specific request ideas:
I'd love to see her wearing this dress, or something similar. (It's based on the Jellyfish from YN, if you're curious) i.imgur.com/jYelrkR.jpg
Her shyly exchanging a Valentine's Day gift with the viewer.
Her lovingly placing a white tulip in a vase. For reference: i.imgur.com/9QDifD1.jpg
Her having a romantic dinner with the viewer.

Or any combination of the above!

Requesting something valentine's day related with my cool husbando! Maybe holding a box of chocolates from user-chan? Anything else cute is fine though! Thanks in advance drawfriends!

Requesting Yuuko feeding me chocolate (PoV).

Or with a chocolate heart on her cheek for me to lick off.

Requesting Cynthia from Pokemon, please. Possibly of her drawn in Riyo-style:
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/comic.php#nav
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/comic_02.php#nav
Or a Valentine's themed drawing.
Thank you for your consideration.

Hello WWD! I hope you all have a GOOD WEEKEND!

Either (but you don't have to do any of the suggestions):
- Cosplay option: Dressed as La Pucelle? (i.imgur.com/ii0vHz5.png)
- As a Pokemon trainer, or Lass (trianer class) from Pokemon XY! (Outfit is almost the same thing to the reference...)
- ... Or anything, really. Cutelewd is fine!

Thank you in advanced!

Valentines day is this week, so have a bunch of romantic/Valentines day requests. Requesting Lavinia:

On a romantic dinner date, wearing a dress
Dressed as Sweetheart Sona or Heartseeker Ashe, but with her sword if possible imgur.com/a/HAKVd
Wearing a virgin killer sweater and thigh highs. Laying down with sideboob is a must if Its not backwards. If anyone feels extra, a bedroom setting and an affectionate/lustful Lavi be nice. Any pose you want works if It is backwards. imgur.com/a/rqZOs
Nude, laying in either vanilla or mint chocolate chip ice cream with convenient whip cream censoring and "Happy Valentines Day" written in whip cream on her stomach or chest. Here are some rough ideas imgur.com/a/eNFLh
Or, dressed as a gym leader of your choice

Any other cute ideas you may have, feel free to try them. Please, thank you, and have a nice Valentines Day!

Requesting Cyan:

-getting a bouquet of roses
-on the kitty wiggler (i.imgur.com/nmGZXAU.gifv)
-PoV earrubs (i.imgur.com/9eBrJy2.jpg)
-with big fat cat tats (i.imgur.com/eFaDsJE.jpg)
-giving me her butt for valentine's, while teasing about it (i.imgur.com/rRy6sUH.jpg)
-in heat, sprawled out on top of a bed
-Joint request with Irisu. Cyan drinking a strawberry shake with a smile, while Irisu drinks a raspberry shake with a scowl

Something else cute or lewd is fine

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Minty love of my life looking super happy with piles upon piles of Valentines Day Chocolates or taking a comfy bubblebath with a rubber duck and lots of bubbles (to keep it non lewd)

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend!

Requesting Rui either:
-Singing along to this song, sung by his seiyuu: a.pomf.cat/ujpwdl.mp3
If you'd like the lyrics, just ask!
-Drawn similarly to this image, don't forget Rui's tattoo please: i.imgur.com/pzJO2v8.jpg
SI refs: imgur.com/a/odV7I
-Wearing Kurosawa Dia's Valentine's outfit: i.imgur.com/S5wPfW3.png
Thank you for considering.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra a cute valentine bed sexy time~

additional references as usual imgur.com/a/ZaRXI

hope you have a wonderful valentine's weekend everyone~

Requesting Kneesocks making some Valentine's chocolates, or giving some to the viewer in POV.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting Eureka.

Some ideas are;

-Eureka and Kagura () wearing Reiko Nagase's outfit from Ridge Racer.
Outfit reference: imgur.com/a/0uURK

-Her dressed as a medieval princess/something out of our era, like so i.imgur.com/Mt10ygB.jpg

-For a valentines request, requesting Eureka making a heart with her hands, and if you want to go the extra mile, both her younger and her older incarnations(first two references in the top left) doing it side by side, with her saying "even after 14 years, I still love you", or something to that effect.

Alternatively, her recieving a bouquet of flowers in a fancy dress.

thanks.

Here is a simple something.

Requesting Megumin handing the viewer a box of chocolates, or anything else valentines day related. Anything else is appreciated as long as it's not too lewd.

But pumpkins are for Halloween!

That is extraordinarily fucking cute

Heya WWD, I'm requesting my dear Deedlit laying on a bed with some chocolates and asking if I'll "have dinner, a bath... or me?" in i.imgur.com/mwpQD6N.jpg

Alternatively, Deed in any of the following situations:

-On a picnic with user
-Dressed like Zelda, whilst casting magic ( i.imgur.com/ouH7HLO.png )
-Wearing a Pilot suit from Gundam Thunderbolt (i.imgur.com/AglsdzI.png)
-Starsha's dress from SBY2199 i.imgur.com/7E8RhTs.jpg

Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!

More Deedlit refs: i.imgur.com/dX7oOIP.jpg
Have a great weekend and a lovely Valentine's day!

ayy lmao

Requesting my waifu on a cute date in celebration of Valentine's Day. Ideas can be from a POV from across a table or holding onto my arm. For something extra, maybe some VN-style dialog boxes mixed in with Fallout-style Skill/Perk checks to woo her.

Or in her pajamas demanding that I hug her more
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2593003

Or for something really lewd, her "wearing" some decorative cream
imgur.com/a/e85ZQ

Requesting Carol Olston in a miko outfit
ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1VMpSIpXXXXacXXXXq6xXFXXXQ/Free-Shipping-InuYasha-Kikyo-font-b-Miko-b-font-Kimono-Anime-Cosplay-font-b-Costume-b.jpg

Head is way too big, she looks like an alien

Requesting Mazaki Anzu writing a message on a previously pristine white floor in chocolate by having danced across the floor with legs covered in melted chocolate.
or
As a Valentine themed Madolche.
ref: imgur.com/a/aRaRj

Any other Valentine works are very much appreciated.

Requesting anyone of these Valentine's weekend idea's
-pov offering chocolate by mouth
-lace nightgown( lightly see through)
-or sharing a couples drink with my SI like in the ref saying something sweet like " Te amo mi amor~

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•Wearing the virgin killer sweater while offering valentine's chocolates to user
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great Valentine's!

This is even cuter than I originally imagined!

Thank you so much for taking the time to draw her!

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi wearing a commander uniform like the one Tanya's wearing in the reference.
a.pomf.cat/jzgmgl.png
or
Kyou wearing a virgin killer sweater and giving me a box of chocoaltes for Valentines day.
a.pomf.cat/pzponk.jpg

Posting for Mishabro

Requesting Misha wearing clothing much like i.imgur.com/q0sQY7n.jpg , by a fireplace like i.imgur.com/ditTKrj.jpg, or posing like the end of i.imgur.com/EUUno8K.gif in her qipao outfit. For Valentine's Day, I would like it if she were handing out a box of chocolate or choco-funbun or dressing in some cute and/or lewd Valentine's lingerie. imgur.com/a/UscZ2

If you feel like getting creative and want to draw a car, Misha as a racequeen (with an outfit inspired by her kimono) on this car imgur.com/a/qVA7G, please and thank you.

More references of her: imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0

Anyone want an mspaint doodle?

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters like in the accompanying images of Sonico with adorable kitties acting as clothing for her by wrapping around her body!

Alternatively requesting Mimi wearing a sweater with a heart shaped cleavage window, please! Beckoning to the viewer POV style as though pulling me in for a kiss!

Thank you if you pick this up!

Requesting nothing because i'm huge haremfagging cunt that's also requesting misha, rozalin, noire and mina just in this thread

make mishabro happy

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. Anything happy/cute for Valentine's Day would be amazing, but if you want specific ideas then this album might be helpful imgur.com/a/fzFnw SI ref: i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png Thank you so much if you consider drawing him and have a great weekend.

No fuck off

Requesting a POV image of presenting Sawyer with a box of chocolates for Valentines day.

Or you can just draw her in a pair of very tight fitting yoga pants emphasizing her butt and thighs, along with a baggy hoodie shirt. Perhaps a pair of sneakers or chucks if you want to make it a full body image.

A third idea I came up with is her just reclining in a couch, dressed in her striped long-sleeved shirt (without the red one), her skirt, and her socks/thigh highs, a relaxed and casual kind of image (as if just coming home from a long day). Optionally with a gamepad in her hands (something fitting for the 90's).

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Have a good upcoming Valentines with your special someone!

posting for Slainebro

Humbly requesting anything happy of my husbando, Slaine Troyard. Some ideas would be:

>PoV giving me blue or red roses for valentine's day and wishing a happy birthday
>wearing this butler outfit imgur.com/a/Bgep5
>koi dance imgur.com/a/xkEfo

But you don't have to stick to those suggestions. Good night and have a nice remainder of the weekend!

Requesting something cute of him for Valentine's.

Requesting Sophie mixing up a batch of love chocolates using strange ingredients you wouldn't expect to go in there.
guess this is the last thread of the weekend, good luck everyone. and congrats to everyone that got a cute valentines.

anime?

it'll come soon enough.

Thanks to that user for your advice directing me to /w/imt/ for my request.
I got it and I also discovered the Minimalism threads and placed a request for a minimalized Gazer. It'll be neat

I'd like to request Uni. Something for Valentine's Day would be great.
With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.
I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/151249709/#151297166 , and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or walking through a Winter-cresten nature path in a thin-medium coat, as an alternative. Virgin killing clothes are okay as well.

Try asking that to all the other vidya waifus.

What comes next? Mina, right?

Requesting Torino as a mermaid, for a specific mermaid design the giga mermaid from Shantae 1/2 genie hero works imgur.com/a/23SGV

Requesting my dear Ionasal please!

• As it's Valentines next week, something along those lines would be nice. Giving Valentines chocolates to SI/user/the viewer or something similar. SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
• Or, you know, something lewd with melted chocolate
• With user/SI, wearing matching t-shirts like in imgur.com/a/fU9wJ (maybe having trouble matching them up due to height difference?).
◦ Bringing back a really old idea; her in her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
◦ Cosplaying as any of the girls from VA-11 HALL-A: imgur.com/a/HpIhy
◦ Wearing the Virgin Killer Sweater

Personality reference if you need it: youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
Don't bother watching it all the way through, it's WAY too long.

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

pls be lurking
imgur.com/a/IJVxl

Oh boy. Here we go

Requesting Touko receiving Valentines chocolate or a rose bouquet with a joyful look on her face. If not that, maybe her baking some chocolates for this year's Valentines.

Alternatively, sleeping or sitting under a tree.

Some of the other ideas I have are:
-Wearing a sleek black suit and looking suave.
-Wearing a shoulderless sweater and jeans, it'd be really nice if she's holding a pillow or a warm drink.
-Cosplaying as FN FAL from the guncolle game, Girls Frontline. FAL reference: imgur.com/a/eV64P

Anything cute is fine, thank you and I wish you a happy weekend.

Friday was my birthday, and I would like to request my beautiful ninja, Hikage...
- in a naked-sweater, holding a small present to hide her crotch
- in this outfit i.imgur.com/jF5hxrr.jpg
- in the Virgin Killer sweater i.imgur.com/KTOgEj1.png
Most anything else is fine, and I have some more ideas on my backlog here imgur.com/a/NnL3U

Please don't draw her too lewdly.
Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

Requesting Oora

Requesting Risty doing something like this: imgur.com/a/rQO52 or anything Valentine's day related.

Or her in Quetzalcoatl's outfit: i.imgur.com/OVU73o8.jpg

Alternatively, her attempting any of the Holy Poses: imgur.com/a/27g2g

hope you like it!

hope you like it!

Really good
>that face of "you win extra servce tonight for this card"

Shitposter still get shit

Four cakes huh? I want to get this lucky too.

Akua a qt

just shitpost and you will get your multiplecake

Requesting my angel baking something yummy

Requesting Chronoire with a big plushy or pillow for valentines day

Be a shitposter and let shitposters deliver for you

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba in a sexy polaroid photo with her bangs covering one of her eyes,
blushing with a smile, one of the straps of her shirt coming off her shoulder, and a lipstick kiss mark on the border.
-Larger reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Yukino pinning her bangs to the side, similar this this ref photo (i.imgur.com/9jUMjKZ.jpg); enough to reveal her ears and Hello Kitty earrings (ref: imgur.com/a/qb9zL)

Joined the wagon. Enjoy Mai Kawakami-user!

>25 seconds
You guys need to improve your synchronization.

Requesting Crona

learn to draw first

Explain.

Kill yourself

Fucking stop

That's terrible, fuck off.

fuck off

he's right tho

>several anons undelivered
>drawfags would rather "save" Maifag.
That's good and all, but you can see the problem with this formula.

pretty good. the red marker is a nice touch.

After you

i would draw for other people, but apparently my art isn't good enough.

You're/they're not entitled to a delivery.

This is cute, you have potential just practice proportions.

Horsefuckers should burn

So this was his master plan all along.

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cutelewd is fine. If you would like a more specific request then I would like to see her doing one of these.

- Dressed and ready for a Valentine's Day dinner/outing and looking either happy or slightly embarrassed
- Presenting herself as a Valentine's gift by having nothing but melted chocolate on her body
- Standing around a Sakura tree with some petals flying in the wind
- In a field and making herself a flower crown

Of course anything else is fine as well.

Gee I wonder who might be dissing drawfags' drawings after the last thread.

Cute stuff!

Well everyone's shitposting. I'm telling you why its present.

Super nice!

don't lie

Either way I feel like I'll be met with shitposting.

Cute!

super fucking cutie

draw misha pls