Éire/pol/ - The Nation Survived Another Week edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/krZEfzKAhD4
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:

>Daltai
daltai.com/
>Teanglann (Irish/English dictionary)
teanglann.ie/en/
>Duolingo
duolingo.com/
>Radió na Gaeltachta (w/o subs)
rte.ie/rnag/
>Leaving Cert Short Films With Subs
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1555F89017A8E536&app=desktop

Jewtube channels of note:

>National Party
youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels
youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don
youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary
youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

>The New Ireland
youtube.com/channel/UCz6_qv0TrQf63HL14h9711g

>orlared
youtube.com/channel/UCgzyycFR6PEv-B90rAiFsQg

>Parse The Noise
youtube.com/channel/UCXMKJkrhB1Bgw8xRaRpEa3Q

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill:

>National Party
twitter.com/nationalpartyie

>An Páirtí Náisiúnta (National Party as Gaeilge)
twitter.com/PairtiNaisiunta

>Justin Barrett
twitter.com/JustinBarrettNP

>James Reynolds
twitter.com/JamesReynoldsNP

>Seamus Treanor
twitter.com/_treanor

>Paul Clarke
twitter.com/pau1clarke

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalirish.com/threads/bonos-ngo-one-aims-to-facilitate-the-mass-immigration-of-africas-doubling-population-into-europe.24556/
longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html#.WgRzJTlRj7k.twitter
rte.ie/news/courts/2017/1214/927369-jayda-fransen-court/
rte.ie/news/ulster/2017/1215/927691-psni-chief-appeals-for-movement-on-legacy-cases/
rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/1215/927697-tax-marriage/
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/three-members-boycott-abortion-committee-report-36410264.html
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/amnesty-donation-is-sinister-fg-senator-36410277.html
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/irish-sign-language-is-handed-official-status-at-last-36410287.html
thejournal.ie/brexit-talks-phase-two-3752844-Dec2017/
thejournal.ie/abortion-committee-draft-3751276-Dec2017/
thejournal.ie/dail-holidays-2-3750094-Dec2017/
twitter.com/JustinBarrettNP/status/941047915614785537
youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
youtu.be/8vMypCinkRk
youtube.com/watch?v=2z9A-_M_frc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Headlines in a moment

Howcomyoupostedthethreadearly?

itspostedthesametimeitalwaysis,Britbong

Twas a fuckup, I'm a tired old soul and misread the clock

No it was posted at 8:00, yank

Nah it did get posted like an hour ago my bad

I see
Blow it out your ass, limey

bump

Poor wee Ceann Comhairle.

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

why did Sup Forums delete/bury the dutroux affair thread?

Are you serious? I'm starting to think you are actually going to keep it up until that day.

would love to see what provoked that response, lol

>tfw went back to mass and they changed the words

He was callin him a brit too. Us northerners always get called brits for badness.

lol, I only call people br*ts in this general as bait because I love the responses

How long before the faggot pajeet Taoiseach destroys what's left of the country. A gay Indian ruling Ireland. DeValera is turning in his grave.

Headlines:
>Bono's NGO 'ONE' aims to facilitate the mass immigration of Africa's doubling population into Europe
politicalirish.com/threads/bonos-ngo-one-aims-to-facilitate-the-mass-immigration-of-africas-doubling-population-into-europe.24556/

>Half of Longford to be Mixed Race by 2050
longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html#.WgRzJTlRj7k.twitter

>Britain First leaders charged over speech at rally in Belfast
rte.ie/news/courts/2017/1214/927369-jayda-fransen-court/

>PSNI Chief appeals for movement on unresolved conflict cases
rte.ie/news/ulster/2017/1215/927691-psni-chief-appeals-for-movement-on-legacy-cases/

>Dublin men to marry to avoid inheritance tax
rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/1215/927697-tax-marriage/

>Three members boycott abortion committee report
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/three-members-boycott-abortion-committee-report-36410264.html

>'Amnesty donation is sinister' - FG senator
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/amnesty-donation-is-sinister-fg-senator-36410277.html

>Irish Sign Language is handed official status at last
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/irish-sign-language-is-handed-official-status-at-last-36410287.html

>EU leaders agree to move onto phase two of Brexit talks, but warn of tough talks ahead
thejournal.ie/brexit-talks-phase-two-3752844-Dec2017/

>Legal abortion in cases of rape would be a 'GP-led service' under draft proposals
thejournal.ie/abortion-committee-draft-3751276-Dec2017/

>The Dáil is going on holidays for Christmas today
thejournal.ie/dail-holidays-2-3750094-Dec2017/

I know, i bite all the fucking time and i still know it's bait.
Only banter really.

Take solace in the fact that the Dáil is on holidays for four weeks and can't do damage for a month

I brought this up briefly before, BUT I will bring it up again here.
We need a publication of our own that will forward and normalize our views and positions to the public at large.
>the Burkean Journal, NP articles
those simply will not work. While they are well written, they are too intellectual. They don't appeal, nor do they draw in the common man, which is what we must do.
I suggest we take the Daily Stormer's lead in this regard. I'm not suggesting we copy everything they do, certainly not the aesthetics they use (a Rockwellian strategy), but what they do, which is very effective, is write with the intent of appealing to the common man. One such way they do this is purposely writing at an 8th grade reading level.

I think this would be the next logical step for those of us here to take in order to not only combat the narrative subversion in msm and education, but to also forward and normalize our views in society, hopefully shifting the Overton window in the process
thoughts?

>facilitate mass immigration
are they even trying to hide it anymore

I'm tired of seeing traveler shows on the fucking telly. They airn't cultured, they aren't interesting and I can't imagine anyone nodding pretentiously as they settle a squabble by beating eachother with pipes or deciding on whos house to rob.

>Bono's NGO 'ONE' aims to facilitate the mass immigration of Africa's doubling population into Europe
>Legal abortion in cases of rape would be a 'GP-led service' under draft proposals
that's what you think!
Autopilot:engaged

My only thoughts are
1. 100% agree
2. Sure what can i do about it? Or any of us? I doubt any of us here would make it happen

no matter how hard they try, they will never make travellers seem civilised.
i have known hillary supporting leftists that are a half step away from hitler when it comes to them

Why would they do that when they convinced people that it's a good thing?

I told yis Nono is a cunt lib cuck

Bono i mean

just the feeling that they dont need to hide it and there are people that like that shit is terrifying

Jesus Christ 2/8 travelers are employed.

>Diversity Europe
No, certainly not

you cant even talk shit about them because they are that fucking terrible.
personally im convinced the history of "irish are white niggers" is because of them

I have a rough idea atm, what I'm picturing right now is something like a short pamphlet with 3-4 short articles that can be distributed weekly (perhaps)

as for logistics, censorship and "libel" laws in Ireland would certainly hamper this, however I think this can be avoided by printing in America, and then shipping to Ireland for distribution.
I have a few friends who are of like mind and heritage fags as well, they'd definently be up for something like this, so I can ask them.

I plan on setting up a P.O. box next week because I plan to buy a fecking knoife, but I think it would be good to use for shipping as well.
my hope would be for you Irish, and Americans, such as myself and my friends could write or contribute, depending on how useful we are in each regard

ill be back in 20 min

I saw this picture being discussed here on /eirepol/ about 2-3 days ago and now Barrett just posted it on twitter
twitter.com/JustinBarrettNP/status/941047915614785537

I'm seriously starting to think he's among us

>Muslims up by 28.9
>average age is breeding age

I wonder if the irony is enough to stop Sands from spinning in his grave, when the Muezzin is playing over both London and Dublin.

THE FUCKING RESPONSES

I should always keep in mind that Twitter has very little to do with real life and while good for spreading the word it is a cesspit nearly as bad as this place. it's hard to remember at times and it makes my blood boil when I forget

That sound good to me. If you's can muster up enough people it could take off.

I can already hear what libs and the msm will be saying.
>Right wing extremist propaganda from the U.S
>Shite from America!
r/Ireland will just love it.

P.E to be a Leaving Cert subject.

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
Soon.
Read up on that program the lads who were stronger, faster or fitter wore different coloured shorts. Wouldn't happen nowadays.

What if... you are Barrett posting this?
Plot twist

only formed roughly a year ago and already more members than renua
>its_afraid.jpeg

I know your pain
>tfw I was in that god forsaken thread
The opinion of leftists is really negligible, this is a point we must get across.
Again, I would plan for the articles to be written mainly by Irish anons who write in, maybe one or two by my fellow Amerifaggots.
It should be completely anonymous, we can use pseudonyms
Think of the US as the cayman islands of publication

I honestly prefer arguing with Unionists as at least both sides of the argument are funny and have the capacity for banter

> Think of the US as the cayman islands of publication
That's the way i see it.
I like the idea. But criticism will be meet for sure and the msm... they really are some manipulative scumbags.

I'm actually in favour of this(even though I was never big in to sports). People can already do loads of subjects that aren't 'academic'

Is there any reason not to invade Brunei?

good for us, gives publicity and builds a David v. Goliath narrative.
most people hate msm to begin with, so they have very little social capital, if any
same desu, Neo liberals are scum

Yeah at least they will be doing something healthy

Ireland itself is too fucked atm and there are too many faggots who would object to the routing out/subjugation of natives
another thought, while on the subject, would be to call it "Young Ireland", that is to say in order to invoke old nationalism and attract the young

what did /our/master shitposter mean by this?

Any one got any suggestions for the name?

True. Great for publicity.
I'm not sure, i'm never any good with names.

nor am I, any and all suggestions would be welcome

ill get a P.O. box, talk to my friends, for now I'll make a trip should I post the dress here

can we use this to our advantage

Who /ed Sheeran/ here?

maybe something in Irish like 'scéal nua'

that Twink needs to hang

Translation?

I've always though "the sword of light" was a sick name, but I would never wish to risk bring dishonor upon it.

"the National" maybe?

'Scéal Nua'= 'new news/story'

another suggestion could be 'The Rising'

The rising could be good, what would it be in Irish?

You’ve a good idea, we can do a “sword of light” deal with it and put the Irish first and the English translation below it

in Irish it would be 'éirí amach' but personally I would prefer 'The Rising' in English, it will resonate because of the 1916 Rising(Which is iften called The Rising). So it is a throwback to Irish nationalism and the past but at the same time still indicating indicating 'youth' and 'rebellion'

Ehh... lets keep it more modest. Too stormfagish so it may not come off as serious.

Yeah, that’s what I’m saying, do it like “the sword of light”
Have the Irish at the very to and the English translation right below it in equal size print
We shouldn’t make it seem all to serious, again we must appeal to the common man, look up that “leaked” Daily Stormer manual of you can

I don't think it sounds too extreme. Unlike other countries it's still popular in Ireland to celebrate our national heroes and 'The Rising' is an event every Irish person looks at in pride.

Actually maybe i'm wrong. I think i can see that as a name. Not sure about it still.

I'm trying to think of the "US as the cayman islands of publication" view of it and the "national Idea" for inspiration.

The Rising sounds good enough when i thought it through.

Not like i can come up with anything better, or even anything at all.

Greenshirts /new blueshirts when?

The name is only one aspect, there’s still much work to do.
I’ll update on progress periodically under this trip

I was thinking of "The National" myself with the Irish translation above it would be nice.
A tad pointless it would just turn to thuggish politics unfortunately and we don't need to give the weak Antifa here a recruitment incentive.

Vote Sinn Fein for a United Ireland. Heroes and saviours of the North. Gerry Adams is a literal genius level tactician. The PIRA's bombing of England in 90's was hitting those filthy Brits were it hurt most, billions of pounds worth of damages to their financial institutions.

how are the boys

the concept of nn, quite literally, haad nothing to do with the regulations pai removed

>Gerry Adams is a genius level politician
FTFY
As for the PIRA campaign a lot of the brains behind that opposed the GFA and some are just not involved in anything at all anymore.

Yeah but something like those polish training camps.wouldnt be bad ireland is too fat man

Grand, yerself?

Gayer than ever, yourself?

all quiet on the western front

Whats this jap on about

What you want is something like mosley’s Black shirts
>right wing lift squads
We’ll get the name sorted when we progress further, for now I’ll get the PO box and talk with my friends over it

But keep any ideas you may have to bring up later

let's call them the 'Greyshirts'

No being American here, thankyou.

Any good videoes on mosley worth watching havent really hrard much about him

youtu.be/8vMypCinkRk best video imo very relevant for today's world

Have I got a treat for you
youtube.com/watch?v=2z9A-_M_frc

> I’ll update on progress periodically under this trip
Ok. Lookin forwards to it.

>The National
Would be good if our movement did not already have The National Party tied to us. It could come out as national this, national that, and sicken everyone with the word, maybe even put them off for being repetitive with our vocabulary. Kinda like how commies harp on about the working class, free enterprise and "equality".

I feel like we need a fresher name or a less used one that still stays true to our cause.

Cheers man

What's happening are you lads looking for a name to set up a newspaper or something?

If so Sup Forums is not the best place

you make an interesting case in regards to the name, duely noted

Mosley as PM in the Uk, Hitler as Der Fuhrer in Germany and Pearse as Taoiseach in Ireland. Oh that would be a beautiful image

An interesting thing to note was that Mosley is one of the few figures to speak out against the atrocities of the Black & Tans in Ireland he was shamefully demonised by his own people at the time and still is today in modern Britain.

Mosley and Pearse (interchangeable with Clarke the real man behind it all) I agree with but I think Hitler in equal part get's too much praise from some and too much ire from others.

Whats the opinion of Ian Smith and Rhodesia. Just wondering as im reading about the Bush War?

I also disagree with Mosley's idea of making Europe one nation.

Believed Mosley to be good but could've easily took power during the Blitz, when Britain was bombed, could've amassed a personal army and established a pro-German regime in England, England was too vulnerable to do anything about it, but I think he may have been comped by some secret scandal as most lords so was a lame duck throughout the period.

Rhodesia's fall was a tragedy it had real potential I respect the man

did he really want one pan-European nation state?
I always read it as if he wanted a right wing ethno nationalist (or I suppose white Euro nationalist) equivalent of the EU as it is today