What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
timwise.org/2010/10/affirmative-action-for-dummies-explaining-the-difference-between-oppression-and-opportunity/
nytimes.com/2017/11/11/opinion/sunday/interracial-friendship-donald-trump.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kingdoms_in_pre-colonial_Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14&t=1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
npr.org/2017/05/03/526655831/a-forgotten-history-of-how-the-u-s-government-segregated-america
npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2017/04/19/524571669/model-minority-myth-again-used-as-a-racial-wedge-between-asians-and-blacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

I think this is the violence being referred to

That niggers are dumb and typically can't grasp the big picture

They mean no matter what black people due to bring attention to institutional racism. White people will always criticized their actions.

Idk what it means but it made me laugh.

:^)

either let us club you or let us shit on your flag. Either way you need to listen whitey. Because having a discussion is far too hard for us low IQ apes.

Try proving that institutional racism exists first before you use it as justification to hate whitey, niggerlover.

Lmao I don't give a shit about them "peacefully protesting" when all they whine about has been constantly disproven.
I just want niggers out

this is what they meant

>institutional racism
You mean how blacks are given preferential treatment in college applications, promotions and employment?
You mean how black people can get away with creating civil unrest and blame everything on white people?

The Justice System, policing, Housing, schools, war on drugs, networth, and you are just going to handwave this all away and call me a jew or a sjw

timwise.org/2010/10/affirmative-action-for-dummies-explaining-the-difference-between-oppression-and-opportunity/

Holy shit I didn't realize Tim (((Wise))) wrote like such a retard. It hurts my eyes just looking at this schlock.

They meant Nelson Mandela invented TIRE NECKLACING

The oxytocinergic system modulates sadistic context-dependent empathy in humans. Whites have the highest oxytocin levels of all races.

Oh wow a slew of buzzwords without context, you sure showed me.

Blacks are people, they have free will. The repercussions for their actions are not a conspiracy to discriminate.

They're arrested, tried and jailed at the rate corresponding to the rates at which crimes are reported. They're often repeat offenders and have no respect for the law itself. Several lifetimes of pisspoor choices landed them where they are today, and they still rather blames whitey than emulate him.

But even worse than that, are the enablers and defenders of niggerdom, such as yourself. You are the true subhuman here.

What happens when whites start protesting black on white crime? And why arent they already?

See you just hand wave any evidence and argument away and go straight for attacking the person

Nice argument

the left is always to an immaginary enemy to fight and they always try to justify their actions

>opportunity
The opportunity for universities to make dat gubmint money by admitting blacks who havent merited admission, and then creating black-history courses they cant possibly fail so they can get their tuition without the nigs dropping out?

Fucking pathetic.

The reason we have to say Black lives matter instead of all lives matters. Is because we said ALL men are created equal, but we did'nt really mean all

You'd be a racist if you did

White person: "All lives matter."
Black person:

Whites, when thier testosterone levels drop low enough begin to display schadenfreude, and will cause misery and strife when there is none due to unstable estrogen in the body from the oxytocin produced.

And so does the right, i mean with the whole "jew hate white people and trying to commit genocide against us thru mass immigration" Yet somehow the alt right says white people are superior.... something doesn't add up

Im not reading that, ive had enough propaganda for one day.
Point is still that the system of skewed in favor of black people and they reap these benefits every day

From affirmitive action to being able to blame racism for everything wrong in their lives to not having articles published that say black people are the devil and should be exterminated black people are a protected class

Im sick and tired of hearing about racism from people who benefit from it, if black people dont like living in a white society they can leave for a majority black one. There is an entire fucking continent thats majority black, there is no white ethnostate for white people to flee to

>153406147

You are just so intellectual. Something proves you wrong you handwave it away.

Who's "we"? This nation was founded by the white man for himself and his spawn, says as much in the constitution.

Also, the DoI said all men are created equal when we didnt consider nigs to be men, but now we do. How is that not beneficial to them the same as it is for us? Are you one of those retards who thinks we need to revisit out nation's foundation because we didnt confer with blacks when we set it all up?

It's impossible to read through that, it just can't be done. He's like a kid that just learned a bunch of big words and can't wait to use them. Also he has no real credentials and he's a Jew who misrepresents his own race, so case closed.

:)

why?black on white crime is far more frequent

Still not addressing the article

It's more of an argument than anything you've posed in this thread.

No we need to give People of color the rights they deserve but are denied. We as white people had a 400 year head start.

An article from some retard can hardly be qualified as "proof" of anything...

Oh look, here is an incredibly hateful and bigoted article that demonizes people based on their race and its posted in a major newspaper
nytimes.com/2017/11/11/opinion/sunday/interracial-friendship-donald-trump.html

Would this play out the same way if some asshole wrote an article titled "Can my kids be friends with black people"?

Come back when you want to have a good civil debate

>"jew hate white people and trying to commit genocide against us thru mass immigration"
They've admitted as much. It's what they do.

>Yet somehow the alt right says white people are superior.... something doesn't add up
Who said that? I see you're a fan of the strawman

Does not wanting idiotic blacks to dictate what laws we live by (and what laws should benefit them exclusively) mean you're a white supremacist?

Question: Can you name a per-colonial African empire that existed at the time of the signing of the DoI or Constitution?

Just kidding, I know you can't. Now google it, and tell me how many werent fully engaged with the slave trade, voluntarily, making massive profits by selling their fellow african.

Oh gee, it look as though not asking the niggers for their input only ensured we didnt add the right to own slaves to the bill of rights. How awful!

please see
And refute these instead.

I don't have to, I'm smarter than him and likely you in the 1/1,000,000 chance this isn't bait. Defend the article.

>Can you name a per-colonial African empir-

Racism agaisnt white people is not the same as racism against black people. We white people have institutional power to back us up. Look how we as a nation respond to the current opium crisis to the crack crisis of the late 80s and early 90s. We give white people treatment and throw black away in jail. Samething with weed a black sells weed he is throw in jail, a white man sells weed and make a fortune

We Whites just aren't going to be happy until we deport all of the non-Whites from the USA. Blacks are by far the worst. We need to get started ASAP.

I recommend using the prison system to deport Blacks back to Africa as labor to build infrastructure.

It's true w*te people r raciss

Prove it. Niggers couldnt have built a nation like this if they were left alone for 4000 years, never mind 400. Their elevation to the position of citizen is the ultimate head start.

You also assume that the average white man benefited from the presence of even a single negro in this nation. Untrue.

Furthermore, free blacks were more likely to own black slaves than free whites. If we had capitulated earlier the blacks would have constantly fought to own other blacks, just like Anthony Johnston, the first slave owner and AFRICAN, did.

Plenty of them, thanks for playing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kingdoms_in_pre-colonial_Africa

You could always go back home, to Petra

Niggers in Africa have had hundreds of thousands of years to evolve their society. How does our 400 year head start explain why they are still living in mud huts, hacking off body parts of witches and their university students still believe black magic is real? youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14&t=1s

Shut the fuck up faggot. "institutional power to back us up!' Funny how that institutional power disappears when niggers are robbing and raping us eh. Unironically, kill yourself.

They defeated the strawman they themselves created. Good job retards.

Not what I asked, moron. Every single one of those kingdoms you had to look up because you couldnt name, sold their own as slaves to each other, the arabs, and eventually whites, who put an end to the practice shortly after.

for kicks, compare the picture at the top of that article with a map of the paths of the arab slave trade.

>nearly every single one is just an arm of the Caliphate

>We white people
you sure do speak like a kike. Pretty sure you've used "WE" more than the black Israelites

kill yourself nigger

>nearly
That all engaged in it. every hot spot on that map.

Those are the contemporaries we should have consulted when designing our nation, havent you heard? We're racist because we didnt consider how they wanted things.

Well slavery for 400 years, then jim crow black couldn't get government help and when black people were sucessful you had white people kill and destroy everything they created. And even black WW2 vets could't get help from the government that sent them to war. And FHA were outright denied to blacks for decades. Which FHA loan created middle class white weath. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
npr.org/2017/05/03/526655831/a-forgotten-history-of-how-the-u-s-government-segregated-america

see
You're talking about hamites, who captured us, the Ishmaelites who sold us to you edomites and then the leaders of the idumean empire, the "jews", who fianced the entire thing.

Atleast this faggot knows a portion of the truth.

I gave you an article that shows many pre colinal African empires. You are just in denial you handwave it away good job You are such a great debater

Also, cry harder niggers.

Niggerball is gonna be gone soon.

That's such a dumb line of reasoning. Asians experienced overt racism in the past, although less than black Americans. And yet Asians achieve higher average income than whites and attain higher levels of income.

Shouldn't their SES be intermediate of blacks and whites, given their past history of discrimination?

>Racism agaisnt white people is not the same as racism against black people
So its better to have articles written about your kind as the devil and have protests calling for the end of your race even if youre a minority when looked at on a world level?

>Samething with weed a black sells weed he is throw in jail, a white man sells weed and make a fortune
How about no?
Most blacks are in jail because they commit serious crimes and fuck up their court process

Racism is racism, its the same for all and right now the discrimination is against white people. Blacks are a protected class

Remember those 4 black kids who kidnapped and tortured a handicapped white kid? one of em got community service for that
Do you think a white mob would be let off with that light of a sentence if they had kidnapped and tortured a black kid?

Not jewish, but why do you guys always think that a white person speaking for racial justice is alway a jew?

npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2017/04/19/524571669/model-minority-myth-again-used-as-a-racial-wedge-between-asians-and-blacks

Jacob's flock bring it upon themselves. What you call contemplative I call insidious. Esau's way is healthiest: conquering nature with your own bare hands. Jews are limp-wristed mommy's boys who can't achieve anything on their own merit, instead latching onto success akin to a parasite.

Who is calling for the end of the white race? WHO? Don't worry i will wait!

What exactly is your argument against what I said? Providing a URL isn't sufficient.

George Soros literally funds the whole operation.

>supporting Goldman, Koch or Soros
>current year
You're some real fucking idiots, you know that?

Literally what this board expects from you.

>no, niggers aren't from sub saharan africa, we be the same as those meditterranean people

Niggers will literally pretend to be any other race to try to steal the achievements because they have none.

Tim (((Wise)))

That's not the point. Follow the money. Niggers are obviously stupid, but refuting the movement is much more important.
White people are actually just as likely to get shot by police. Judicial reviews of murders are also equal and scale with population sizes.

Police don't give a shit if you're black. Trust me it's not some sort of culture shock for them.

Handwave it away again.

>Well slavery for 400 years, then jim crow
You're welcome. Literally worth it to be Americans. Deny it and you're an outright retard.

>black couldn't get government help
They dont deserve government help like they dont deserve it today. "Government help" is the financial enslavement of whites, no exceptions.

>and when black people were sucessful you had white people kill and destroy everything they created
Muh black wall street. Hardly as grand as you make it out to be, fool, and a drop in the bucket compared to the shit nigger still pull today

>nigger gets killed via his own retardation
>niggers who didnt even know him or give a shit use excuse to riot
>black local government allows them to riot
>they exclusively target asian/korean businesses to destroy
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>And even black WW2 vets could't get help from the government that sent them to war.
Surely only blacks struggled after the war. Indeed.

Why is it that niggers and their defenders think that shit only happens to them? For real, you think they had it bad? Consider that white people have to deal with niggers.

I asked you to name one off the top of your head, then to name a single one that didnt engage in the slave trade on a massive scale. Not my fault you're an illiterate niggerlover.

What was uncivil about it. Feelings get hurt that easily?

Memes are not a arugment

>Posts picture of egyptian slaves
>egyptian slaves were jewish during the hyksos until its fall
>proving my point

The original jews are the lost tribes of israel undergoing jacob's troubles which is said to last 400 years, judgement is coming.

Fuck off and die.

Why shouldn't blacks deserve government help?

>speaks of racial justice like it exists
>uses" "we" to speak for whites
>not a fucking kike
lol okay

>I-it's a MYTH that asians are better citizens than blacks by every single metric! Raycisssssssssssssss!!!!

You know he is talking about the social construct know as the white race as in. That their is o such thing as race biology. He doesn't mean throwing "white" people into a firing squad

It's not a "handwave". ANd this is the first time I've engaged in you in debate, note that we have IDs.

Explain exactly what you took issue with what I wrote. A URL address isn't an argument.

I just find it funny you think this shit even applies today.
Hmmm... women and blacks get walked on all of history for about 2,000 years.. but they are our equals!
Japan doesn't let in immigrants and suffrage is just a Jewish joke for more workers in a shitty economy.

You're either a kike, or a shitposter if you're pretending not to know Tim Wise. Either way, you just got btfo.

Because they literally dont contribute anything to the system they inundate. They dont succeed on average because they dont have to. Great job keeping them down, niggerlover.

Also, there's the issue of "for ourselves and our posterity", for the US to not be an apartheid state is literally unconstitutional.

You just say bullshit, You got nothing. Are YOUR Feelings getting hurt?

Nah asians do only send over their best for college. Hard working, great people sent over here. But that's not most of them.
Chinks are another slave race. Whites almost are at this point.

> commit the most crimes
> have a culture that glorifies crime
> turn everywhere you become the majority into a warzone that requires brutal police to keep under wraps

I agree that the drug laws have boned black people though. None of that other shit is YT's fault.

>everythingisasocialconstruct.jpg
how do you separate white people from the white race?

Should be abolish the social construct of jewishness?

What's funny is if whites weren't so kind, Jews would shrivel up and die from a lack of work ethic. Literal race of parasites through and through. The Holocaust wasn't enough.

Because you don't want your worldview shattered. Memes is not a argument

The mind fuckery you'd have to endure to believe the horseshit coming out of your mouth is next tier.

>“We’ll keep bashing the dead White males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as the White race is destroyed. Not deconstructed, but destroyed.”

It still very segregated

>That their is o such thing as race biology.
Is this your first time on Sup Forums?