"I'M VERY SPOILED." MARINES FORCED TO SIT THROUGH 12-MINUTE TRUMP BRAG-A-THON

shareblue.com/im-very-spoiled-marines-forced-to-sit-through-12-minute-trump-brag-a-thon/

0/10

I can't wait till you have a Russian flag flying over you shill threads.

Fuck not clicking that fake crap

What u saying Willis?
Does Brock know you've got a Ukraine proxy?
Kinda appropriate as it was Ukrainian Victor Pinchuk who gave $11million to HRC campaign.
Crowdstrike is Ukrainan too.

Based on every Marine I have ever talked to, I bet they would rather hear 12 minutes of pussy grabbing from Trump than 1 minute of Obama bitching about diversity

>Crowdstrike is Ukrainan too.

That's who he works for.

>The Serbian CTR shill of 2016 is now the Ukrainian Shareblue shill

bump

IMPEACH!!!!!!

>Literally Shareblue

> there are no shareblue shills wtf are you paranoid?
> literally cites shareblue

>((((( SHARE-FUCKIN'-BLUE )))))

>Trump: "Great deals. Good deals. Everything is great! My opponents are cunts."
>Marine: "Is that why potato?"
>Trump: "MAGA"
>Marines: "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

>when the Democrats offer you an outsourced shill job so you can afford cigarettes and abortions in your shit hole country

Hangers don’t cost that much, they just buy extra cigs.

>Look how butt hurt you faggots are that no matter what Trump has the Military.

7 years and 2 months to go!

>Ukraine
>Real country

Go suck d*ck hohol faggot

>implying it’s not better than Obama’s liberal drivel
>or the fifth mandatory SHARP

I had to sit thru 8 years of the Kenyan interloper nigger....I think we are not yet even...

Where the fuck do I apply for this job? I already do it for free. It’d be nice to at least feel like my psychology degree has finally paid off.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!! IMPEACHMENT NOW!!

Now I am sorry we acted with the civility we did for the nigger. We should have burned the fucking place down.

I'd be honored to have Trump take 12 minutes out of his day to tell me about himself. Even if it's not the "proper" thing to do, it's nice to be acknowledged at least. Same with that one Marine's cover blowing off his head and Trump returning it to him.

So much this

>He bragged about his “very successful campaign” that he “won very easily.” He then recounted how “we had 306 Electoral College votes to 223, or something like that.”
>Trump actually won 304; Hillary Clinton won 227.

AAAAHAHAHA BTFO!!! IT WAS HER TURN AFTER ALL!!

Don't post Shareblue here. Also sage

>everybody I hate is shareblue
Do you Johnny-One-Notes ever play anything different? All you can do is shit your skirts over all the liberals that terrify you?

>pussy grabbing
So he'll be masturbating for 12 minutes?

Shit, I'd love to get my weekend safety brief from POTUS over the CO being an hour late with warm beer in my car