Serious quesiton. Do people actually like this NTR shit?

Serious quesiton. Do people actually like this NTR shit?

its not ntr

Fap material. That's it.

I scrub through to collect webms. It's a soap opera made to resemble 3DPD whores, move on.

Yes

I just want to be Hanabi

it's fun from 3rd person

Watched the first 5 episodes and wanted to know where this went so I went through the entire manga, since there arent even 50 chapter a ~30ish pages per chapter. Instantly dropped the show because of how bad the mange is.

new and edgy for anime fans. fake relationships, nymphomaniac type characters and cucks have been in hollywood since the 30s

How is romantic drama edgy?

Only people with PTSD related to irl NTR could hate it.
And purityfags but they wouldn't even touch the anime to say they hate it.

see
its not good

>reading the manga
That was your mistake. The anime is the superior product but now you fucked up your chance to enjoy anything about this show.

>Only people with PTSD related to irl NTR could hate it
No. That is horrifying, even more than physical pain, you stop being you. Remember the unwilling aspect of NTR. It's not hot, it's scary. And not the sexy scary.

No. No one likes NTR. It's all done ironically. You gotta remember this is the same country that brought you Yoko Ono

>informal
>at the forefront of a trend; experimental or avant-garde.
>"their songs combine good music and smart, edgy ideas"
less memeing, more thinking.

I've seen people go through stuff very similar to this and it's annoying as fuck. Dropped it when I realised I'd rather not relive my early highschool years again.

Manga is always the superior version. Anime only fags need to fuck off

You know edgy has become a useless buzzword on Sup Forums right? No point in using the actual definition of it anymore.

I've never seen it describes as NTR PTSD but that sums it up perfectly

I watch a lot of NTR.

The appeal of NTR isn't the cucking, it's the corruption of character.

>Tripfag's opinion

Kill yourself.

Mugi haters don't know how tough it is being a cute boy.

Agree.

Purityfags and yurifags hate him. I just see him as a normal teenager, well maybe not that normal but he's normal, nevertheless.

>is always the superior version
You would say that without reading the manga or watching the anime. A sourcefag that has this kind of prejudice will never be able to judge an adaptation.

The manga have its own details that anime didn't adapt. And animes nowadays were made thanks to mangas you ungrateful prick.

>And animes nowadays were made thanks to mangas
That has nothing to with the adaptation being better. The anime has better art and the story was re-organized to be presented in a better way than the manga.

Yes it is. Akane exists. Episode 5 exists for Mugi and Hana.

This is textbook NTR.