mofumoe.org/content/fatehollow-ataraxia
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1705201
mofumoe.org/content/kagetsu-tooya
mega.nz/#F!BA4yHYoT!NwGVKj4q9Z1vnpKlYY-4UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fzfsbc9KnIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Which one is getting milked?

protip not Tsuki

Haven't watched Tsukihime, but I like Kara no Kyoukai better than Fate, and I love me some Fate. Don't know if that helps. Ryougi Shiki can kill servants btws.

>Which one is better, poop or shit?

True. To be fair they haven't done the 3rd rt of Fate/SN yet. But to be fair. .. prisma is the longest running. ..

Well, only one of them ever got made into an anime.

There was lunar legend, right?

You have not yet lurked long enough, grasshopper.

Kara no Kyoukai 5 >>>> F/SN (VN) > rest of Kara no Kyoukai > Fate/Zero > Ufo UBW >>>>> F/HA

Haven't played Tsukihime.

Tsukihime is edgy garbage.

Tsikihime always gets lauded as being one of the best and must-play VNs out there. I played through blonde vampire chick, blue haired annoying girl and the sister routes and they all sucked big time. They were bad enough to make me drop the VN. I don't see how the remaining routes could be so god damn amazing that they could redeem the stealing pile of shit that were the first 3 routes.

Ok to be fair they changed spoiler text in like 2009 from the plural to the singular so sue me.

The crazy maid's route is kind of the most interesting but it's still early days typemoon writing.

Depends on what you're looking for. In my experience:

Fate has:
1. A lot of characters, some of whom are boring and some who are really intriguing.
2. Interesting rules for its magic system and how magic plays out.
3. Archetypal girls that are still very appealing.
4. An MC that's got a good deal of depth.
5. A story that's basically a battle royale between different competing magic factions that are each trying to achieve different goals.

Tsukihime has:
1. More interesting and layered characters.
2. Interesting powers for its characters.
3. Dominant girls that take no shit sometimes being cute.
4. An MC who's easy to relate to while also having some unexpected twists in his background.
5. A story that has both action and romance where the MC grows closer to each girl on her route.

Personally, I prefer Fate to Tsukihime.

>An MC that's got a good deal of depth
lol

Tsukihime is more of a murder mystery psychological horror and Fate is tournaments

#
I've been here for like 10 years.
On Sup Forums. For 10 years. Sorry.
#
Idk, I'd rate KnK's epilogue above 5. Simply put it is probably the best payoff in any anime series hands down, even if it was "just dialogue ". Absolutely beautiful

Tsukihime arguably has stronger writing, characters, and overall plot. I also much prefer the pervasive horror tone of Tsukihime to Fate's at times out of place light heartedness. Of course, all of that is all up to personal opinion. That said, Tsukihime is an extremely rough low budget prono game made with limited budget and production value, whereas Fate is a much more polished experience. Maybe the Tsukihime remake will finally come out someday and fix that, but for now I have to go with Fate just because of how rough Tsukihime is.

>t.secondary

> shirou
> poorfag
> lives in a huge ass mansion and probably inherited Kiritsugu's fortune
> Hangs out with the daughter of a yakuza and has a filthy rich loli as a sister
> 2 of his potential love interests come from wealthy families

Saber is the real poorfag since her kingdom was destroyed and lost everything before her death.

And if side materials are true, Shirou would also count as in-universe handsome because he has the exact same design as the guy from KnK, who was also in-universe handsome. Sakura says he's cute too but that's just Sakura, so there you go.

>Saber is the real poorfag since her kingdom was destroyed and lost everything before her death.
you bastard
>And if side materials are true, Shirou would also count as in-universe handsome because he has the exact same design as the guy from KnK
No... Shiki has the same design as the guy from KnK. And I don't mean SHIKI, i mean Mikiya, They just both happen to look like Shirou, but at least Shirou has red hair.

There was no Tsukihime anime. You must be mistaken, my friend.

Wait, was it like the second devil may cry?

But his glasses are fake.

>No... Shiki has the same design as the guy from KnK.
I mean Tomoe Enjou, who literally looks like Shirou. He was supposed to be a pretty boy in the story.

Oh, right. To be fair everyone looks like a KnK character. Hell, both Nrvnqsr and Kirei look like Souren Araya.

This is hard for me, I like all 3 of them but Kara no Kyoukai is the best. Tsukihime is pretty good from what little I've read of it. I heard the either near or far side routes aren't as good.

The one that has this girl

In-universe Shirou is plain looking while Shinji, Issei and Ayako brother are good looking ones

Primary here. Shiki is pretty shallow. The characters around him have far more depth and mold him differently depending on which route you go.

He was made as a shelf insert.

I've tried to play Tsukihime several times but the text goes gibberish always when I try to play it. But without the patch it works perfectly.

I might as well ask here.

I've never played a VN before and I accidently went to the Ciel route instead of the Arc route (i realized it when Ciel showed up after I killed Arc. I still tried switching but I kept dying on October 8). Is it possible to switch to Arc or am I going to have to start over? Can you not switch to different character routes midway through?

Best girl

you will have to start over but you can skip scenes you have already seen so it's not that bad. make different choices next time.

What did you guys think of the Tsukihime manga? It's one of my favorites and after reading some of the VN I'm surprised to see how true it is to the VN (from what I read).

Ah, well thanks then.

I'll just go back to the point I tried switching to Arc and finish it as Ciel. Then I'll restart it to Arc.

Tsukihime manga is 5/5 and deserves a retranslation. Ciel's route is crazier than Arc's so enjoy it

I've been meaning to get into the fate series so I was wondering if its okay to start from Fate/Zero or should I play the VN first? Does it matter?

I know Fate/Zero is supposed to be the sequel but I was wondering if it expected you to already know fate/stay night.

Prequel*

Not sequel. Typo

It does matter. Everyone starts with Fate/stay night (the game preferably you can find on google easily but the anime is ok) before Fate/Zero as it does expect you to understand the tournament rules and who the characters are otherwise you will be lost. Some people tend to say that Fate/stay night spoils Fate/Zero but it really doesn't.

It depends, zero spoils stay night and stay night spoils zero. Most casual fate fans will enjoy zero the most however you will always be expected to read the VN, and usually first.

got you covered, my man

Sometimes I wonder if Sup Forums is better than Sup Forums and then I see these threads and all the people replying to them and come to the conclusion that they're the same cancer.

Tsukihime is better

Both are mediocre as hell, though I would probably be all over it maybe 15 years ago.

It's especially funny how fate just keeps getting milked and milked non-stop these days. I do wonder why now though?
They probably managed to attract a new wave of teen audience.

>J-JAM IT IN
>PONOS IN VAGOO

Honestly, lets be frank here, user...
Both have pretty bad writing.

What point are you trying to make? that scene is not supposed to sound deep and mature.

This is the reason why you can't take shitposters on Sup Forums seriously, they post crazy dialogues that are poorly translated like the rest of the VN and come from a character that's literally losing his mind then say it's supposed to be bad.

He's cr

filename

Fate but only the older stuff, new Grand Order shit and most spin-offs are far bellow Tsukihime.

I loved Tsukihime's story I didn't like Melty Blood's story (hunting another vampire feat. sion). I loved Fate/Stay Night, Zero, Hollow Ataraxia and Unlimited Codes but didn't like anything else they have made after that besides Carnival Phantasm which was like a big celebration of the series.

That's not Akiha

I see you have refined tastes as well

Tsukihime>Fate/Stay Night. Better writing and characters, it's not >>>>F/SN because of th limited budget it has
Hollow Ataraxia = Kagetsu Tohya
Melty Blood >>>> rest of fate spin offs

VN it is then. Thanks.

Choose one

strawpoll.me/7321229

one of the biggest flaws of Tsukihime is how the vampire lore isn't shown, but told through overly-long exposition dumps.

Patrician VN coming through
Make way, Type Moon plebs

>mfw vote Arc before seeing Ryougi is included
Come on no, she's not really a "Tsukihime character" just cause of Melty Blood.

LA
LA LA LA
youtube.com/watch?v=lMktFQhBMTg

Meant for

>ftw no lovecraftian horror of a waifu to teach the meaning of romance and love
>also destroy civilization

The one with the cute maids

Incest is wrong even when it's not incest.

Do not grope the maids

Fate/stay night
mofumoe.org/content/fatestay-night

Fate/stay night [Realta Nua]
nicoblog.org/pc-games/fate-stay-night-realta-nua/
realtapatch.tumblr.com/

Fate/hollow ataraxia
mofumoe.org/content/fatehollow-ataraxia

Tsukihime
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1705201

Tsukihime Fun Disc - Kagetsu Tohya
mofumoe.org/content/kagetsu-tooya

Holy Grail 2.0 - Rips of Type-Moon's PC games
mega.nz/#F!BA4yHYoT!NwGVKj4q9Z1vnpKlYY-4UQ

Both of them are uninspired garbage.

They're both good.

is that a chair for ants

Shirou looks like them

carnival phantasm

Heaven's Feel is just as good or better than Tsukihime.

Fate & Unlimited Blade Works however, are not.

New Heaven's Feel promo

Fate story is over. Now is time for Tsuki remake. Till it comes out we can't judge.

I see that Sakura's breast size never fails to change.

Enough with the fucking le reddit memes xD.

Tsukihime anime had pretty great music.

>eldritch abominations la la la'ing
youtube.com/watch?v=fzfsbc9KnIs

Tsukihime
>A story about an adopted child who has a few screws loose and can kill stuff with one hit. Follow Shiki and his adventures as he kill vampires and fuck bitches!

Fate
>A story about an adopted child suffering from survivor's guilt. Follow his adventures as a sexist cunt, as a naive moralfag, and as an edgelord! And fuck bitches too!

Seriously though, personally, I liked Fate better since it had better music, had voice acting, and actually immersed me to it's world compared to Tsukihime.

Would Sakura get along with the maids?

Someone explain to me what makes the writing in the sex scenes so bad? And also what makes a good sex scene in terms of writing.