>lost every time
>hurr our duel isn't over
Goddamn I swear.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xOJr1dTPSis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will Yugioh ever surpass 5Ds?
>the greatest villain of all time

I mean he can still win if yugi gets a bad hand.

>Literally went to the Afterlife to play one more game.

Should have actually been Yusei.

That's some next level obsession

>Lose and invent a hologram system for games in some death trap
>About to lose with yoyos and try to walk off a castle
>Lose and blow up an island
>Build an orbital elevator, go to the afterlife, and probably still lose
There's not enough salt in the oceans for this.

>yugi is humiliating my brother again

The original manga already did years before 5Ds aired.

>z-one wasnt yusei
>love relationships destroyed at the end
The last part was the worst part

I'm watching the sub and it's more subtle, but he's fucking pissed about losing that duel.

Meanwhile this guy actually beats the main villain and main character

youtube.com/watch?v=xOJr1dTPSis

>He wants to win against a literal cheater

Reminder Yugi only beats Atem because he played directly to counter him and, also because Yugi spent so long with him he knew what cards Atem would cheat out.

>jobs to side character

He should have won the Duelist Kingdom duel anyway. He had Negate Attack in his hand(at least in the manga).

I like when they battle on the roof/balcony of Pegasus's castle and Kaiba pulls full edgelord and threatens to kill himself by jumping to his death; all for the sake of fuckery mind games. Good stuff.

Not
An
Argument!

but Atem cheated so Kaiba won every time

intriguing

Kaiba won the second duel.

yandere for atem

>will yugioh ever surpass the worst series

Go to bed Ono

He technically won at Duelist Kingdom when he threatened to kill himself, if that counts, though Kaiba does act like it didn't count as shown in OP.

No Yugi beat him because Yugi is based. He stomped Kaiba and Aigami too.

Wait, so in the subbed version, Kaiba doesn't actually become a better person?

It's what I liked about the dub, Kaiba finally felt free in scene with the last duel with the villain.

Can someone explain why they needed motorcycles to duel?

His brother's soul was trapped in a card. Honestly, as douchy as that was, it was somewhat heartwarming that he'd go that far to save his brother. And then his brother just get stolen every other fucking episode.

to be fair Jono Uchi was literally like that, jobbing to the first card hunter then almost beating Marik.

>And then his brother just get stolen every other fucking episode.

That never happens again in the manga actually.

I sacrifice GOD

Cyber Dragon was a mistake. Synchro was a mistake. Xyz is the biggest mistake

Nah, it was cool that he was a cosplayer.

No he didn't. Calling that a victory muddies what it means to win.

It's just a stupid fad, they already have normal duel disk in the world of 5ds.

Shouldn't you be getting kidnapped right about now?

Why are dragons so damn cool. I totally share and support this franchise's obsession with them,

>because a robot from the future told me to!

Kaiba isn't really that bad of a person to begin with in the sub. The 4Kids version made him look like a salty asshole whenever it could.

>waga tamashii
I teared up.
Make fun of his autism all you want but Kaiba is the only person who'd say that and actually mean it. This level of dedication is pretty admirable.

Kaiba was the best thing that ever happened to this show.

>went from being an orphan with nothing to driving his abusive step-father to kill himself after taking over his multi billion dollar military company and converting it into a holographic card game company
>hospitalized an old man and ripped up the only other existing copy of Blue Eyes so no one else could use it
>held a city wide tournament to get 2 cards
>nearly kills everyone by blowing up an island
>changes the course of history in his duel with Ishizu
>pilots a jet modeled after his favorite card
>created a virtual reality world of duel monsters
>created a duel monster theme park
>built an elevator into space
>has a time travel/after life machine so he can duel his rival forever

How can you not love this guy? He's like Nikola Tesla/ Elon Musk if they were more autistic/ambitious.

so, is he still alive and kicking in the current Yugioh timeline?

He's confirmed to still be alive in GX and is probably alive in 5D's. Ushio is still relatively young and Kaiba is around the same age.

Zexal and Arc-V take place in a different continuity.

Anyone still got the mega to dsod?

Wasn't it dubbed though?

Yeah. Someone posted a leak last week but the mega had expired. I was wondering if anyone still has the movie or another mega.

Anyone want to reupload it?

I suppose not...

>tfw I used to hate Kaiba as kid because he keep being dickish to Joey.

It really was overplayed in the anime due to the fillers and slight script changes stretching things out. After Joey loses to Yami Marik in Battle City semifinals, Kaiba acknowledges him as a duelist. That part is constant in both anime and manga but things get sort of messy from there on.

Kaiba still disses Joey a little in the BC semifinal with Yugi, but Battle City was pretty much Kaiba's final talking appearance in the manga. He continues showing up in the fillers, anime-exclusive Battle City Loser's Bracket against Joey and joins the gang in their ancient Egypt time travel and Yugi's Ceremonial Duel and he continues dissing Joey throughout those arcs so all of it overshadows his acknowledgement of Joey after the Marik duel.

>The way the soundtrack syncs when he throws the Blue Eyes down

Last Mention of him was in GX, literally the last survivor on the List of staff members kidnapped by Mr. T.

Tony Stark got nothing on Seto

They don't, but it add excitement for both the player and the viewer, and it has a slightly different ruleset to encourage synchro summoning (limiting of spells through spell counter) and a trap-heavy playstyle

It carries on to his expies in later spinoff (Jack and Kaito in particular). Jack pull it off best since his VA has the deep manly voice

this guy's ego

Can anyone tell me why is Bakura the main antagonist again? I meant he lost all of his duel against Yugi from beginning. He even lose to Marik too, I think he lose to OP pic related too. So why?

He didn't. He just played the same strategy he used against Bakura (buff up Silent Swordman), and he added the Monster Reborn blocker especially to counter Marik's ra revival tactic, which Atem would certainly use because its broken.

If I remember right he really should've beat yugi and marik just had Ra's bullshit to compensate how shit he was

Because Kaiba got rival status. The first major arc in Yugioh is Death-T, and the next is Shadow RPG. Millennium World is essentially a Shadow RPG rematch between Atem and Bakura.

Is Kaiba the greatest businessman in all of media itself?

He managed to get a gigantic space elevator approved by the government and its sole function is to literally solve an Egyptian puzzle.

He can convince an entire city to buy whatever he shits out even if the advertising campaign involves scaring the crap out of everyone just to prove that his inventions are top of the line.

He built an entire economy off of a children's card game and is like the richest guy in the world.

He flies on a jet plane that's shaped like a Blue Eyes White Dragon and can defy the powers of dimension altering magic using his own technology.

Bakura is the main antagonist? I thought it was Zork?

Zorkura

>only time he won it was because he was menacing suicide

He is the worst loser ever?

>They wouldn't let Joe win

KEK. Has it ever confirmed whether Zork and Yami are the same person or not?

Kaiser was too awesome for him to job to though.

Yami Bakura is a portion of Zork's soul merged with Thief King Bakura's soul mixed with the natural malevolence of the Millennium Ring, that's what we know. Yami Bakura is partially Zork, but he's not Zork

>changes the future only to lose to Yugi again in the next round like he has always done

FUNSAI!
GYOKUSAI!
DAI! KA! SSAI!

ZENSOKU ZENSHIN

Yugi cheated anyway

No has the dsod dub leak mega that works?

>Goddess of Dueling
I thought that Kaiba was a card atheist

All that at 16 years old

What did Kaiba mean by this?

Is he, darest've'm'll've'th I say it..... /ourguy/?

I forgot that fucking arc existed

No, he is handsome and succesful

1. Yugi is massive cheater
2. Kaiba is basically Vegeta of YuGiOh series

Expert duelist that has mastered fusion, synchro and XYZ.
Quickly mastered Pendulum.
Unlike other rivals he doesn't mind losses, even gave Yuya a win during their duel when something important came up.
Really really thought we were gonna see big things with this rival.

Proceeds to do virtually fuck all throughout the entirety of the show.

Arc-V, yours is the most painful in that you started so strong.

Shame about Reiji becoming a massive disappointment of a rival. He started out so strong then they just didn't use him enough.

I don't remember how is Atem a cheater again? If I recall correctly, the "I can draw any card I want anytime" thing is anime only.

For starters, he is two people dueling together and he was the worst offender of making up rules in Duelist Kingdom

>Seto lost again

But he's autistic and permanently butthurt, just like us.

more like dub only

Next phase of Yugioh:

Self-propelled flight power armor mid-air duels.

In the gx anime dub there was an episode about an escaped monkey that was being trained to duel by kaibacorp. It was named wheeler. I'm convinced that it's sole purpose was to be used if kaiba ever met Joey again he could say he knows monkeys that duel better than him. GX kaiba was insane.

DM was dueling disks
GX was dueling with armor
5D's was motorcycles
ZEXAL was augmented reality
ARC-V was holodecks
Next one will be the matrix.

Only in the dub.

Is the sub actually available anywhere yet?
Please help, I can't find it.

No Arc-V thread? I don't mind at all because DM & 5D's are better, but Arc-V is the current series and it's almost finished.

They didn't use them all of the t ime. It was just a different type of dueling, like Tag Duels.

>"Remember! Next, when meeting, I win."

>tfw we will never get the intended 5D's because of the cult scandal

>was about to lose
>threatens to kill himself if Atem doesn't throw the game

Why would anyone count that as a win?

Welp, time for another game of poisoned food russian roulette