TRUMP TO AUDIT THE PENTAGON 29 TRILLION MISSING

Why isn't there a thread about this?
infowars.com/29-trillion-missing-from-pentagon-dod-announces-audit-under-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-10/pentagon-undergo-first-ever-audit-after-decades-sloppy-accounting-and-missing-trilli
investmentwatchblog.com/29-trillion-dollars-missing-from-pentagon-trump-calls-for-audit/
infowars.com
archive.is/YX3J0
washingtonpost.com/investigations/pentagon-buries-evidence-of-125-billion-in-bureaucratic-waste/2016/12/05/e0668c76-9af6-11e6-a0ed-ab0774c1eaa5_story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ya?

i remember what happened last time. not looking forward to tomorrow

Because it gets slid.
This news came out a few days ago, somewhere besides infowars.

how about use a real news source

trump about to be suicided for gud this time

bump

this is yuge

It's the truth! The audit started last week. Most exciting. They'll have some explaining to do.

Criminality which we have hardly seen before. Will straighten it all out! Bad for the country!

didn't 9/11 happen immediately after the last time they audited the pentagon and found trillions missing

are we about to get nuked?

Yes, September 10, 2001, the Sec of Defense reported to Congress 6 trillion missing. Then the next day the Pentagon exploded and it was never brought up again. That seems to have not been from a formal outside audit. The one happening now is the first in the history of the DoD

For the sake of his family, I hope Donald has a good life insurance.

poor trump
a plane will land in the oval office and in the rebuild financial audit vertice of the pentagon

>unironically using infowars as a news source
top jej

SAUCE

Trig if brue

not only that the plane that crashed in the pentagon destroyed only the area where those records were kept

>the plane

petitemarie

Gib sås!!!

so give em 750 billion more hurr. build third temple and a bunch of paywalls n sheit. move dat embassy reeeee. rumsfeld did this too. then the republigoyim 911 happened

This is it lads

Buckle up

Redpill me on who fired it/from where was the missile fired

Ur gon' get banned fer that I'm afraid :-(

Also, ditto.

i was going to put quotes or greentext but i am lazy

>inforwars

Fucking LOL

Is this JFK related or am I completely missing what you're referencing

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-10/pentagon-undergo-first-ever-audit-after-decades-sloppy-accounting-and-missing-trilli

investmentwatchblog.com/29-trillion-dollars-missing-from-pentagon-trump-calls-for-audit/

ya happy?

Source or sage my friend

he's referring to pic related 2.0

Think he's talking about the 9/10 and 9/11/01 special
>Public learn about stolen trillions
>Blow it all up

9/11 dude

That 29 trillion would be 89,000 for each American! They stole our money!

jews did this

you have to be WAY more specific lol

Right... -.- Im an idiot.

the ones with the big noses

That shit's basically Illuminati confirmed.

bumpin again

oh I like this one, minimal is comfy

So what does this mean

>infowars.com
KYS

Digits will determine what next days false flag is

i would also like to know this. what are the opinions on where the money is or went?

Christmas

post yfw Israel gets dismantled.

>www.infowars.com/shop

This pleases me

>pic

bump

whoops

biggidy bump

Nuke from korea

There trillions aren't missing in the conventional sense - we know how much was spent, where, when, and on what... but the DOD's bookkeeping reads worse than a book report written by an illiterate black third grader. Anyone who's ever worked with or been paid through a DoD contract knows exactly the kind of shit I'm talking about - rather than work with existing grants and budgets they'll just scrape money together from whatever random sources have the money at the time... so your new construction or R&D project or whatever will end up getting funds from two dozen different grants and four different agencies and absolutely none of it will be properly recorded or receipted. So a year or two down the line when the crew working on some other project finds that a million dollars was siphoned out of their budget, they end up siphoning funds from other people's grants to fix it and the whole cycles starts all over again.

The audit isn't a new development - the DoD has basically been under persistent audit since, like, the mid-90s... it's just that nobody can be bothered to actually go in and fix the root of the bookkeeping problems, so instead we pay a bunch of government (((auditors))) millions a year to sort through the mess.

yet american citizens get drilled with the poz dick if they DARE not fill out their taxes correctly. the fuck?

for the eventual disclosure about space. It'll all tie together. The lies, ETs, the deep state, the future.

Anybody got more info?

This could be bigger than 9/11 x 29 trillion

trump dies

This was the official announcement made last week
archive.is/YX3J0

Either a terrorist attack or JFK 2.0

Yep, pretty much.

Is Trump about to get JFK'd :(

>September 10, 2001, the Sec of Defense reported to Congress 6 trillion missing. Then the next day the Pentagon exploded and it was never brought up again.
>the plane that crashed in the pentagon destroyed only the area where those records were kept

>pentagon missing 29 trillion
oh no.....................................

no we 911 times 4.5 now, fuck i hope a nuke doesnt hit anywhere

bump

I hope it does. Many other things will happen when it does. Bread and circus cannot distract the rightous

Are you going to tell me they don't know who walked out of the building with 29 trillion dollars, but they can find a murderer hiding out in the woods in the middle of nowhere?

I smell bullshit.

Missing? It is all in Tel Aviv

>Tel Aviv
Jerusalem.

bluebeam confirmed.
remember when it happens, its not real

Holy shit, that would instantly fix the national debt.

I have some disinfo if you want me to start shitposting? Let me know syrupnigger

Interesting thread, please have a bump.

If that much is missing, ehich it probably is, lookout for 9/11 2.0 to cover it up

where's your source? I should eat your country myself.

What would you do with $29 trillion /pol?

Could these posts be what replaces the false flag this time around?

call bill gates a poor fag

Tomorrow headline: Nuclear War

Stopped reading at Inforwars.com.

Hmmm...I'm not sure that looks like a plane

>not the FED audit
wow its fucking nothing.

Pentagon buries evidence of $125 billion in bureaucratic waste in McKinsey report (dec 2016)

washingtonpost.com/investigations/pentagon-buries-evidence-of-125-billion-in-bureaucratic-waste/2016/12/05/e0668c76-9af6-11e6-a0ed-ab0774c1eaa5_story.html

Christmas or New Years day bad times ahead

aliens

The ape oc you lips?

Apparently 9/11 was being run from
the Penty and the missile was a counter measure to stop the attacks.

Tommorow

Really dusts off my bookshelf

TRY TO CONVINCE MIDEAST GOATHERDERS TO BE PEACEFUL AND FRIENDS OF THE USA

The missile hit the accounting department where they were doing the audit actually.

The new world order did it so they could bring about a world government.