East Asians have a higher IQ than whites

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SUwe-z1-O6M
forbes.com/2009/02/24/bobby-jindal-indian-americans-opinions-contributors_immigrants_minority.html
dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/greekiq/iq.pdf
nature.com/articles/nn.4040
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>and a smaller standard deviation

Fixed

They train for the test. Same goes for PISA tests

Since you are cherry picking only one kind of Asian, I'll respond by only picking certain groups such as Germans who have just as high of IQs.

Higher average, fewer geniuses.

The Dutch made Japan an advanced civilisation.

americans have high IQ too

Also IQ can be moved 10-15 points through practice. This is beyond genetics. Thats why asians/jews test higher. Because asians have parents forcing rigorous school work on that at a young age. So do jews, plus they have to learn hebrew and memorize huge amounts of information to even pass their manhood ceremony.
The IQ deviations are all within the deviation that anyone at 95 could raise themselves too if they had pushy parents.

I agree. Those pattern recognition questions often can be interpreted to find more than one kind of pattern, so after taking about 10 of them and seeing where you're going wrong, you can correct and find the pattern they're looking for and correlate it to past examples to increase accuracy.

How do you explain Mainland chinese primitivism, then?

This isn’t true

You seem to be leaving out the advanced culture that they achieved on their own. This gave them the ability to properly adjust to the technologies the dutch brought. Africa is a place where the culture was incapable of using the gift's of an advanced civilization.

We don't need iq tests to see it is true. We just need to look at results. There's billions of Asians and they don't contribute much to engineering and science. They still copy ingenuity of whites.

beautiful outer looks. BUT WHAT OF THE INSIDE?

Yeah, they're on average intelligent enough to adopt existing ideas but not smart enough to harness nature like whites can.

all food is healthier uncooked.
cooking denatures proteins, destroys nutrients, and creates carcinogens.

>be gook
>be the oldest human race
>achieved nothing for the human race
>whites achieved advanced tremendously for the human race
>blame whitey for stealing your "ancient Chinese secrets" somehow....
>only "accomplishments" gooks have is muh high IQ

fuck the gooks

I can't understand the motive of their cruelty to lower life forms, except as cruelty for its own sake. They're a civilization of sociopaths, and we should glass them from orbit.

>China only allows college grads to take IQ tests

That's just wrong. For example, raw chicken.

Let me guess, you're a petcuck and this retarded comment is about what chinks do to dogs?

Dogs are carnivores, meaning they slaughter the innocent on a daily basis to survive. Each living dog requires the slaughter of hundreds of innocent lives per year to produce dog food.

A dog only acts as a stand-in for a real child and pointlessly pushes your girlfriend's eggs closer to their expiration date as you waste precious time taking care of the substitute instead of your own real child.

As a white man, you should be trying every day to forcibly suppress/kill the pathological altruism inside of you that irrationally drives you to care about outgroup creatures such as dogs, cats, etc. This instinct only worked in an all-white society and is now obsolete.

Getting a pet is de facto participation in white genocide. If you like dogs, you are the enemy.

For those of you who already have dogs: If you can't bring yourself to kill a useless freeloading parasitic outgroup beast that passively acts as a white genocide enabler just by existing, then how can you possibly hope to kill actual human liberals when the civil war begins?

I strongly advise you all to kill your pets as practice for hardening yourselves, and also to free yourselves of what is objectively a useless burden costing you thousands of dollars in food per year, made up of the corpses of the sort of mercilessly slaughtered innocent animals you are right now pretending to care about.

Pets are a proxy burden to the race you claim to care about. Every second you waste looking after an animal could have instead been spent as labor toward the wellbeing of your people. If you have pets then it proves you don't actually care about your race at all.

You all talk here every day about how you're going to start putting your race first, and everyone else dead last. PROVE IT by killing your useless pets.

Tons of the top mathematicians in the world are Asian. What are you talking about?

It's bacteria that gets you sick in that case, not the chicken itself. Your opinion has been discarded.

Are those leaches?

kek, why does he just take his shirt off?

Your quote was: 'all food is healthier uncooked.' I provided a counter example which completely debunked that statement. Bacteria present in food is still part of the the food and additional procedures such as cooking are necessary to remove it.

Lol, not. Look at field medal winners and look at the highend stuff. The asian can only suceed in some drone work with programm like stuff were you need little creativty and much trial.

checked

eels

Except the dogs I own preform important functions such as protecting other animals on my property.

that's what communism does to people

>insects have a higher IQ?
You don't say

Your quote was: "For example, raw chicken." You didn't say "raw chicken infected with Campylobacter jejuni, Salmonella, Clostridium perfringens and Staphylococcus aureus." If you eat contaminated food, of course you will get sick. The same applies to cooked food that later becomes contaminated. Your "point" is shit and you know it. Admit you're wrong and get off this train of thought immediately.

I like how he wraps his dishes in plastic so he can just throw away a bag instead of doing dishes.

>Humans should be no better than dogs and should shit on public transportation

Yup, found the chink

It's one thing to enjoy hunting, and killing your own food.

But this is just a ridiculous level of sadism.

Highest IQ ethnic groups are Nordics, randing at 110-112. Higher than ashkenazi kikes sitting at 105-107. These are taken from Lynn's and Murray-Hernstein numbers.

High caste Brahmin in North India who are still more pure Aryan than mixed with Dravidian have the highest average IQ's on the planet, sitting at 120-125 range.

ranging*

youtube.com/watch?v=SUwe-z1-O6M

What's up with the hugging shit?

in during muh creativity

Then we're in agreement. The only reason to care about an animal is if it is performing a function that is useful to you, not because the animal gives you good fee-fees. I'm sure you will kill this animal when it is no longer useful to you. (Unless you're a faggot, of course)

I though it was an octopus.

"nordics" almost no snow in germany, bernd.

found the faggot.

only because they kill baby girls in the womb.

>Tons of the top mathematicians in the world are Asian. What are you talking about?
You cannot deny that the total contributions to scientific advancement by North East Asians is lower than one would expect from their share of the world population compared to Ashkenazi Jews and Europeans.

In general Asians are often described as being less creative than Europeans and Jews.

I conjecture that the evolutionary reason behind their lower creativity is the following:

Creativity is a tool of male courtship behavior in humans. Creative men, such as musicians, have more sex partners, and (at least in times without contraception) more offspring from these multiple partners.

However, this advantage for creativity only applies in groups were females have sex outside of long-term monogamous relationships. But North-East Asians are more monogamous than Europeans (also due to evolutionary reasons, such as having to supply food and shelter in the dry climate).

Thus, creativity is an less evolutionary advantageous trait in North-East Asian populations, leading to a lower prevalence of the trait.

Asians are really only present in applied math. Pure math is basically all euros plus a couple of japs

On average but they don't reach the same heights.

humans are known to do this to express affection

Most of the top Burgers scientists or engineers are Asians.
Also the more developed Asian countries increase, the more successful Asian people we see

You're a gigantic faggot

Ya I know, Germanics have high IQ's too though. Ranging from 105-110. We have more stupid people than Nordics do though, but also have higher variance. Our geniuses are the pinnacle. Technically Anglo Saxons are our close genetic cousins, also closely related to the Nordics.

The Brahmins take the cake though. They are the closest to proto European high caste. There's very few pure ones nowadays though.

Niggers: the most physically superior, but hardly more intelligent than a wild ape

Asians: highest iqs, but they sre emotionless, physically pathetic monomorphic creatures.

Whites are the perfect balance of physicality, intelligence, and emotion, which is why we are the master race.

no u

>buying into the soyim 'fur baby' nonsense this hard
the time for pets is after you have kids, so they can learn some responsibility through caring for them

to be honest whites aren't intelligent
compared to jews and asians
they're rather average

That ID is awful close to nigger...

We're having this thread again, Chewyfag?

And zero creativity. We have computers to churn through our math problems now, thanks.

We also take more risks, adventure, explore and innovate. Euros had electricity, steam ships, factories, microscopes, trains, etc when Japanese were running around in wooden shoes playing swords.

And?? Whites recognize this, and we don't give a crap.

So you admit that IQ is just remembering shit?

At least study some fucking world history.

Portuguese were in Japan far before the Dutch. It was from them that nips learned to build their own firearms, which enabled the unification of Japan under one emperor.

Portuguese were also the first Europeans who domesticated native Africa and kept doing it for 5 centuries. Still after those centuries they behave like dindu monkeys.

For fucks sake. Portuguese were the ones doing the heavy work, give 'em credit.

>engineers are Asians
And the decline of quality in american goods is the result i know of two bigger companies (technolgy sector) who are now trying to advoid american goods because the quality is becoming worse and worse, obviously some has to do with jamal and paco, but they don't design and test the stuff. The top positians are asians, because it's diverse and the asian markets are more likley to buy products from companies with their kind at the top. It's also know that the H1B visa works are pretty shitty, but so cheap you can have five instead of one american in many instances.

No they fucking don't. They cheat on tests, are good at analytical uncreative problem solving as they are bugpeople without souls. Where are their great geniuses like the white race has? I don't think I even need to list them, if it was even feasible. Azns are known for cheating on tests. Just about every super-genius on earth right now- or that has ever lived- is white. Stay mad you slant eyed gooky bois.

Did I mention that azns are famous for cheating on tests?

Polygamy was common in eastern asians for thousands of years. I used to be very common for men to have more than one wives and concubines. Monogamy is literally a Jeudo-Christian invention and proselytized by the west to rest of the world. The real reason for East Asian's lack of creativity is their culture of conformity and adhering to their social role.

Yeah he might as well be eating pure plastic.
Very ((civilized))

Goldilocks af brah.

East Asians cheat on all their tests. They’re bug people

If your IQ is above a certian level you can elevate it further by getting better at understanding what the tests want from you. There is a genetic limit, but it's not reached by most. Here in Germany we have next to no multiple choice Tests and are very unexperianced with those Kind of tests. I took offical tests because some cooperations do them. At the first four i was always roughly between 110-118, but i did maybe a hundred ours of trying and now scoure above 134 every time.

What is the purpose of this maybe shamfurr dispray???

It's funny to watch a professor ask a Chinese student to think critically aloud to the class.

That falls entirely on Jews. It's not rocket science to produce a product that's good quality. The thing that makes the difference is how much you're willing to spend to produce it.

Corporate greed means they will ALWAYS sell shit at the lowest quality that consumers will still purchase.

Incorrect, they cheat on the tests.

>There's billions of Asians and they don't contribute much to engineering and science.
Neither does Poland or any European country east of Germany. There aren't billions of east Asians, there are billions of chinks. Ex-commie chinks that suffer the same fate as every other country under communism.

The only two non-commie east Asian countries are South Korea and Japan, and they both contribute greatly to engineering and science, as seen on the map in .

Indians outsmart even Jews in your country:

forbes.com/2009/02/24/bobby-jindal-indian-americans-opinions-contributors_immigrants_minority.html
They are also the highest earners in your country:

List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

Thanks for your input.

Still, I would suggest that European women selected their partners more according to humor, musical and other creative abilities.

Aren't groupies more of a European thing?

Also I think European women on average are more likely to engage in sex without commitment; choosing "good/sexy (i.e. creative) genes" rather than a partner who is reliable at parental care.

>iq is important and accurate
>iq is a cheatable jewish invention

Make up your mind Sup Forums.

So? They also don't work overtime to ruin nations they or their ancestors emigrated to.

nah
Lynn studies are a mixed bag, from different decades, pisa resukts combo and also even kid results there. The only real study with method, done on europeans about IQ was Buj 1981

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/greekiq/iq.pdf

The problem with the west is the immense greed. Every group is greedy but only the western cultures put profit over everything else.
>immigration, war, colonization, stealing, etc.
Anything to increase production and growth. Meanwhile Asians still value their nationalism and their people.

>culture of conformity and adhering to their social role
I think culture is not a very good explanation for a behavioral or cognitive trait.
First, we know now that most behavior is now considered to be highly influenced by genes.
Second, we know that creativity is influenced by genes.
>nature.com/articles/nn.4040
Third, culture does not come out of nothing; it is very much the result of the traits of the members of a society. These traits are, again, mostly a result of genetics.

>Nords mentioned

a lot of japanese young people can't name their previous prime ministers. they aren't as intelligent as people claim they are

>intelligence is the ability to regurgitate information

it's pattern recognition, not necessarily education, but people with great pattern recognition tend to be more educated when they are given the opportunity

cute

when deprived of the opportunity they tend be as uneducated as low iq people despite having a good brain

There's no pattern to the names of prime ministers. That's just arbitrary trivia.

>East Asians have a higher IQ than whites.

And they hate niggers and Muslims and think that liberalism in America and Europe is cancer.

How does that fit in with your leftist idealism?

how it feels to chew 5 gum

A higher average IQ. But whites have more geniuses, but also more idiots. Our Bell Curve is wider.

They are idols.

They are NOT average Japanese.

Yes.

That's why white/asian mixing is fucking wrong.

even the average jap girl is less ugly than the average white girl

the average white girl looks like this

Idk if I am audibly laughing at the joke or at the fact that a german has humour.

Holy shit you guys are so fucking insecure. I'm not even Asian and I just feel sorry for you guys.