How hyped are you for Season 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/opm_anime/status/780029241769332737
youtube.com/watch?v=km2OPUctni4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When is it coming out?

twitter.com/opm_anime/status/780029241769332737

Hopefully this Fall.

Not much, they've pretty much adapted all the good part of the manga and it's gotten kinda stale since. Tatsumaki's still a cunt, Garou is still an edgy faggot, nothing's really moved forward and we haven't learned shit about their world or why Saitama got strong.

Mob Psycho 100 was a mistake.

>Hopefully this Fall.
ahahahaha

Garou's arc is the best arc yet and others arcs are mostly character introduction compared to it

Nothing in your picture will be in season 2 though

It's going to be mostly the extended content and I'm not interested in how Madhouse will inevitably drag that out, especially the martial arts tournament before the final. Whatever the ending of the this martial arts plot thread is it's a virtual guarantee that it won't be as entertaining animated as the Boros invasion. I didn't even care that much for the original anime adaption but Boros was well done.

It's highly likely Season 2 will be split cour.

The first season was abysmal, but you're right about Boros being well done.

Is saitama any good against enemies that are immune to physical force? Like ghosts?

You have 1 manga volume left to make to be season 2's finale.
How do you make it interesting?

>suiryu vs all the monsters at the same time then saitama comes in to save him
>the last shot ends with garou over WDM's body and becoming more monsterlike

I don't think anything like that has existed yet in the series. Maybe there will be once God gets fully revealed.

He's shown to be resistant to psionics. It's possible he can punch a ghost.

meh, not for Garou, his fight won't beat Lord Boros'

> implying

The webcomic Garou fight is infinitely better than the Boros one. After Murata redraws it it will be better than his redraw of Boros' by a mile.

I am very hyped for it

Not really. I think this season's ending on the Martial Arts Tournament, something that I didn't really care that much for.

I guess the moment I'm looking forward to the most is Metal Bat's scrap with Garou. I can see that being a well animated segment.

>Is saitama any good against enemies that are immune to physical force?

Sort of, evil natural water is one of the monsters to survive a punch by Saitama who was intending to kill him

I'm more hyped about Murata doing Garou's Arc. The anime will be nice, but it's going to take ages until we see the M.A. Arc animated.

I wouldn't be too sure. the Garou Arc was basically Boros again except Garou doesn't die at the end.

The reverse DBZ formula in the Boros fight really did it for me, I doubt it will work as well with Garou, especially since you initially don't know how powerful Boros really is from the get go, while Garou imrpoves himself during the arc and fight, so you know he's breaking new ground but eventually won't beat Saitama anyway.

on the bottom line, while Garou is great in his own right, imo, Lord Boros is a better villain.
Rarely do I feel sad while laughing like during the final frames of the Boros fight.

>"I will defeat you!"
a villain giving it his all is always a powerful sight

> the Garou Arc was basically Boros again except Garou doesn't die at the end.

And you know, ten times more developed and way better.

> Lord Boros is a better villain.

No he wasn't. His character was set but it was very minimal. The Garou fight was much more than fighting a DBZ character.

>>"I will defeat you!"

And he went out seconds afer that. At least for Garou it happened in the middle of the fight making it much more interesting to see him try everything to beat Saitama.

>And he went out seconds afer that
yeah, that's what made it better in my eyes, Boros made one final effort after almost being destroyed and still fails.
that's my issue with Garou, he was hyped up too much, sure he was strong, but after sticking with him for so long, ONE couldn't kill him off either, and in the end it was pointless, OPM always scored points by having ridiculous villains pop out of nowhere and then having exciting fights with the side characters or Saitama.

That's why people are already more pumped to see Gouketsu in action than Garou.

>ONE couldn't kill him off either,

You totally missed the point if you wanted Garou to die here.

> Boros made one final effort after almost being destroyed and still fails. He needed to learn from all this to become the hero he really wanted to be.

Not like Garou succeeded either. The whole part about thinking which stats he should boosts until he understands he has no fucking idea how he could Saitama was amazing.

>SAITAMA PUNCHES THING ONCE!
>Every goddamn episode
Not at all. Call me when you acquire some taste, faggot.

Saitama will hardly do anything in S2 though.

In that case, I can hardly contain my excitement for this snorefest

>Boros
>Villain
He's not a villain, he's just a fighting maniac, trying to find a strong person every time, as soon as he almost reached the top he found a prophecy that would lead him onto his rival. His main purpose of going to earth was to fight Saitama.

That sounds wonderful and all but it doesn't stop the dominator of the universe who wiped out an entire city without a care from being a villain, even if ONE tries to pluck at your heartstrings at the end when he was nothing compared to Saitama

He's meming. He hasn't actually seen One Punch Man.

Saitama punching something once is the punchline of most episodes, but not the climax.
youtube.com/watch?v=km2OPUctni4
OPM has absolutely beautiful fight scenes.

>OPM S2
>Awakened Garou
Seems OPM fanbase became utterly retarded after the anime.

i'm a secondary pleb on opm but i watched the first season after people talked it the fuck up and i was super underwhelmed. is the manga actually good?

It works better in the manga, even the webcomic is pretty good if you pick it up where at the point the manga is at

I really find some of Madhouse's adaptions underwhelming as well, even some of their most praised ones like One Punch Man and Hunter x Hunter. They look nice but they're adapted on such a basic level and played straight with little or no risks.

>underwhelming

If you weren't a total newfag you would know what a real "underwhelming" adaptation is you fucking faggot.

Is it time for the
>MA raid is the only good thing about OPM and the redraw is bad and secretly written by Murata who sincerely hates the readers
retard circlejerk?

Care to elaborate or you gonna spout more buzzwords

I find them underwhelming. Maybe not the most underwhelming ever sure, but still underwhelming.

In OPM's case, the only part I found well done was Boros' arc.

Even in just the first episode the underground people fight was a massive improvement.

Its always time for that

>peak moment of the season will be the tournament
Well, at least now that the second season will be SOL centered and will stop being as popular maybe people will stop shitposting now.

S2 will have way more fights than S1 though. If anything it will properly showcases the other heroes compared to what S1 looked like it was going for with this cover.

bump

There's no real enemy so far that is intangible.
Closest is probably evil natural water but he mostly just got splashed everywhere due to the force of his punch,he tried to reform the next day only to get eaten by Pig God.

But I would say he probably can.
I don't really recall too much "spirits" or mystical powers involved in OPM aside from Espers.

Wait, Last Man got a japanese release? Unexpected.

And that chapter teasing.

I think the ghoast idea is coming from MP100, but as already proven even if both series have Esper and ONE compared Tats to Mob it doesn't seems like the OPM world has got any.

As if the needed that. The amount of espers is also very minimal.

>talking about season 2
>posting a pic from season 3

I'm pretty hyped to watch it, yeah! "On Toonami""

cute