Leftypol

/leftypol/ vs Sup Forums it's on

>agressive alpha males vs soyboys. It's on. Not even close

>kekflag
sage

nice try. not falling for this slide thread

Current state of the liberal arts

>aggressive alpha males

Actually the strongest does prevail. How does that make you feel bong?

>six fingers

>be Germany
>BTFO any Soviets coming your way
>US joins the war against you
>now you're getting BTFO
Really makes you think

I wanna see pol vs tumblr. I'd love to see pol cleanse Tumblr of SJWs

>When your only argument against fascism is that might is right

>tumblr
Go back where you came from.

Leftypol is already destroyed by unending raids from pol. They have fled their boards to discord chat groups

They already tried to hit us. We messed with their tags so PTSD feminists would be triggered. There was one confirmed suicide.

>I grow ALL of my veggies, fruits, herbs and spices via vertical & bag gardening in a 20'x100' greenhouse and trees
>ALL of my 600lbs+ animal protein is obtained via hunting and fishing, stored in my freezer, freeze dried and/or smoked preserved
>I can, preserve and pickle
>I grow my own cannabis and brew my own liquor
>cityfag issues amuse me
t.message sent from The Woods

Point is that they thought they are the strongest.

Got any links? Sounds like a fun time was had by all.

>agressive alpha males
the delusion lmao

One group of larping fags vs another group of delusional larping fags. I hope neet god damns all of you

>the delusion lmao I'm such an alpha commie XDDDDDDDD

kys

>go to /leftypol/ wondering if it's sane
>it's literally a mirror image of this shithole, except exchange defending hitler for defending stalin and impotent power fantasies about concentration camps for impotent power fantasies about gulags

horseshoe theory indeed

>calling out someone on his delusions automatically means that I'm implying that I'm alpha

you sound quite mad my dude lmao just go on keto bro losing weight is not that hard

inb4 he actually shoots five nazi larpers

Ok

I'll always associate this image with a compilation album I downloaded 8 years ago

All this proves once again is that leftist ideas can only be discussed within a heavily moderated safe space with enforced political correctness, and cannot subsist in the face of a real debate.

It's been proven time and time again on newsgroups, BBS, forums, chats, imageboards... you'd think they'd have learnt since, but no.

>leftypol
>literally a bunch of trannys

>>agressive alpha males

No, it's not.

Why?

Chads VS Virgin Betas

More like virgin betas vs traps who are not virgin because a nigger fucked their asses

FUCK YOU DEMOCRATS

so you admitted that you're a beta male? got it!

>/leftypol/
Even their name implies they're a shitty knockoff.

>that nose