Trump doesn't know what he's doing. He's going to crash the econom-

Trump doesn't know what he's doing. He's going to crash the econom-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xn9jLy_TB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Doesnt recognize a bubble

you know what an economy does before a crash right? If a huge crash was incoming thats exactly what it would look like. The higher it rises the bigger the crash and the more money lost. Would you rather fall off a step stool or the 5th story of a building?

Why are you using shill tactics?

Bubble before the election and bubble after the election. Some of the DOW growth can be attributed to Trump's policies. Some can be attributed to the Fed neglecting to raise interest rates this year

nice crypto meme my dude

Exactly. So when Trumps term is up the economy will go to shit

wat portion of the population benefits from equity markets?

Except companies are actually posting record earnings instead of people just FOMOing on every tech company and IPO, many of which aren't profitable.

The smart portion

Yup, thats going to be the timing of it im guessing, sometime between 2020-2025 its going to crash.
Not just the US economy, but the whole worlds economy, infact I imagine it will be much better in the US than in most countries.
And the same shit that got us out of the last global collapse will happen. There will be a very very big fucking war.

Elf Cruz got me

Tell me more, Schlomo.

touché mon leaf

God that UI looks like dog shit.

Anyway I can't wait for the market to crash and QE to start all over again to skyrocket crypto.

>The virgin recovery vs the chad booming economy.

> Dow Jones
lmao not even financial retards look at that
it's a relic that says literally nothing about the actual economy

S&P500 is a much better metric

Get a grip, dumb ass

>oy vey, goyim, my stocks are going up in value! That means the economy is doing great?
>how does this affect an actual worker? BAD GOY SHUT IT DOWN OY VEY ANUDDA SHOAH

It probably did that because people on wall street knew that deregulation was probably coming (which it has). People are blinded by greed at every echelon, and unfortunately, deregulation typically allows these people to do shit like what happened in 2008. Keep in mind that Obama had deregulated too, though not to the same extent.

youtube.com/watch?v=4xn9jLy_TB4

Pls, tell me what is the basis for such stock market growth? Economy isn't growing faster than under Obama, labor market is pretty much the same, too.
Right now it's just pure ungrounded optimism. "Big, fat, ugly bubble" is even bigger, fatter and uglier. But now Trump takes credit for the stock market. And when it's going to crash, he will be blamed. Although he wasn't the only one, who was blowing air in it.

Do you even know what the roaring 20s were? Almost a decade of record earnings for everyone before the crash. This shit doesn thappen in 6 months, it takes years for a crash to occur.
All the signs are there.

Let me get this straight, Trump is a better version of Obama but with more jobs... nice

This

Notice how the slope gets steeper on november 8, 2016?.

How much of that was due to Obama and not to...

>Bounceback from recession
>$800 billion Troubled Asset Relief Program
>$800 billion stimulus
>multiple rounds of quantitative easing

Economy isnt growing faster than with Obama? check your figures.

wow

So Obama dug us out of Bush's hole. K.

/thread

Wall Street is doing great! Main Street is doing worse, not many job created, wages still less than 2008 and now they're all gonna lose their health care.

Trump is about to be named honorary Democrat of the Century.

>$800 billion Troubled Asset Relief Program
That was Hank Pauslon and Bush

>$800 billion stimulus
That was Obama

Glumph btfo

I miss obama!!!!!!11!!11!!!1

The DOW is currently at 24,600 dumbass

MOST OF IT CAN BE ATTRIBUTED TO RICH ASSHOLES BUYING MORE STOCK BECAUSE THEY ASSUME CORPORATE FRIENDLY POLICIES AND TAX CUTS ARE IN THE FUTURE

*whispers, “the delegates, donald.”

No red trend line you dumbfuck.

You need three swing lows to confirm a trend. You just randomly drew a line dissecting the trend for no fucking reason. Kill yourself poorfag.

It is an investment into companies so they are able to produce more. So everyone.

So? Here's a thought: maybe this image wasn't made today, but nonetheless follows the same trend.
>The DOW is currently at 24,600
Oh okay wow. So its even more bloated and gargantuan and thus will fall harder that previously expected if it does. Cool.

Wow, so the crash is going to be even bigger than in 29, dumbass.

I'd like to the see volatility comparisons

Name a single policy Trump has put into place to explain this growth.

Agreed!

They were both federal money poured into the economy. As far as I know, Trump's increases have not been supported based on $1.6 trillion extra dollars poured into the economy like that.

He benefited from an inevitable market correction. Baka

>is bigger so crash will most definitely be worse since it didn't happen when my image so accurately predicted it would it's most definitely likely going to happen now!

>Trump doesn't know what he's doing. He's going to crash the econom-

yes because the left really believe what they say right?

Whats next believing your father (or think he is stupid) if he tell "go to school everyday and santa claus will give you a nintendo switch"

kikes crashed the economy with all hands, and they will do it again

Regulation cuts and excitement over tax cuts. Just. You. Wait. fagit

So your argument is the stock market will continue to rise forever? It will never stop? Ok.

> regulation
like...?

> tax cuts
*promise of tax cuts

I drew two lines bisecting at the date when D was elected so that the before and after slopes could be compared. It's basic science.

So your argument is the stock market will always crash? It will never experience gradual fluctuations? Ok.

>t. dumbass who doesn't understand how to interpret the graph
Jesus Christ, you are dumb. No one said that it was a predictor. Its a fitting trend. These are different cycles which happen to have strikingly similar attitudes. One is not intended to predict the other, retard. However, the similarities between them should be disturbing. There are some differences between 1929 and now, but if anything, it says that something is looming.

Can I have more (you)s? It took me a long time to make those on ms paint.

You still drew your red trend line wrong because youre a fucking idiot who doesnt know how to read charts.

You draw the trend from low point to low point (swing lows), three low points confirm a trend. You just drew it from a D's election day swing low to a swing high, cutting directly through the price action for no reason.

Learn your shit before you make such a fucking failed retarded thread.

Yes. Thats exactly my argument. Crashes are inevitable. We have not reached the point where the human species has had its very last economic crash and will never have one again.

so, it should crash back to 2008 levels when obama took office. why, does the whole crash have to blamed on trump?

>market bottom
>QE
>central banking kikery

It has nothing to do with Trump. The machinations behind the crash will be carefully orchestrated by a handful of transnational banks.

It's the protectionist role the state takes. Nothing wrong with deregulation so long as people can't pass responsibility onto the fed.

I drew it from his election to today. Those are both objectively identifiable dates.

This is true. The president has very little to do with it. Unfortunately Trump will go down as the second Hoover as consequence.

Yeah, they are. But they are not the points that you would use to draw the trend. That's the point.

This is what America considers an economist.

The crash in 19 was even bigger than 29. The recovery took 18 months b/c the government didn't fuck with everything. Read a history book dumbfuck.

Seconded. It's also true that recoveries are quicker w/o state intervention

I would agree with this. If wall street has to be responsible for its mistakes, then it might be more careful. Unfortunately, now that the protectionist role is in place, you can't really deregulate without the risk that people will go hog wild and ruin the economy because they think that there are ultimately able to get away with it.

>what is money printing

The crash in 19 was a trial run an experiment, the Fed was only established 5 years earlier and they were still learning just how to use their power over the US currency to induce crashes. The 1919 crash lay the foundation for the environment they needed for a war the scope of WW2.

The is something called the business cycle. The economy goes in cycles, it drops when it’s too overpriced. It’s called a bubble. It’s how valuations work. The bubble will pop and Trump will be blamed even though it is not his fault. This is what we need to be prepared for more than anything else. Start preemptive memeing. The economy will crash and they will blame Trump.

>resorted to posting fake graphs
nigger-leaf struck

It was steeper under obamas first year.

Stop brainwashing people. They're tired of you. You're old hardware. Retire yourself.

Oh no rich people are putting more of their money into the economy, it's almost like that was the exact point of Trump's economic policies

the collapse is gonna be so gnarly epic bro

>the same guy who thought the internet would be shit and no one would want a personal computer

It's more of what he hasn't done.

When do you predict it will start?

Why is the scale so retardedly made?

The only reason they wont happen is if demoshits stonewall it.
Even then it'll probably get through.

idk, I'm a midget-brained faggot 27 yr old NEET, I don't know anything about much

Sorry bby, here's a (you).

You know all those times when the news makes fun of Trump for "playing golf"? He's actually making deals. Want proof? Look at the stock market.

Trump is probably being held "hostage" by a threat of crashing the economy. I expect him to go ham once his tax plan passes.

>When your graph is so fake and retarded you leave out Obama's market crash

>Market crash
>during Obama
Fake news

Hopefully, it crashes and Trump doesn't bail out the banks and all the (((execs))) shoah themselves.

WHEN THE FUCK WAS OBAMA'S MARKET CRASH???

You fucking retards have been screaming about a bubble since 2010, fuck off, you don't know how a bubble works.

It is funny how the same trend repeats itself on every country.
All the good things that could happen in X country during user's presidency are 100% due to the politics and genius of user!
Every single bad thing that happened during user's presidency it can be explained by a conjunction of different external factors and nothing can be attributed to user's government.

Why is that Obama is somehow no to blame for the increase in
>DEBT
>OPIOD ADDICTION
>WELFARE
>FOOD STAMPS
>GOBALIST WARS

Not to mention the decrease in murder that started in the mid 90s is somehow ignored and attributed to only his government, like it is not a trend.

>Obamafrog
fuck off

That looks like a steady 45 degree angle and then a sharp 90 degree angle when Trump took office. Looks far sharper upwards than the previous presidents, which all look the same.

Who cares. Rich get richer. Fuck that

fuck off kike

>Not to mention the decrease in murder that started in the mid 90s is somehow ignored and attributed to only his government, like it is not a trend.
that was because of Roe v. Wade actually