Kiss me user

Manga wen?

I'll kiss her cervix with my dick, iykwim

Why aren't you using the clean scans?

>fan made series
>awful art and animation
>fanfic tier cringe dialogue and dub
>made by a literal nigger

Why do minorities always give this IP a bad name. Niggers and spics tarnish the Dragon Ball brand.

Sure..

Can we start talking about something else before the mangacucks and animepedros keep making out here?

Even the "why Roshi instead of Freeza" discussion is better

>le they won't take it seriously enough meme
Who the fuck cares if they don't? A mouse who takes things seriously is still worse than a tiger who plays around.
What a shitty fucking excuse for Goku apologists. Goku is a fucking retard.

Play with me first!

God Amerifats are so whiny.

These threads are a great example why generals are trash

>Implying you're not shilling your own ebin oc donut story

>That villain design

Fuck, I'm glad all the GoDs look so simple.

is the fusions update out yet

because it's what they took from the show. One of my friends watches Super religiously, while always being angry about it being too lighthearted and not badass 100% of the time. He also unironically loves Absalom or however that's spelled.

(you)

>even
It's a legit fucking criticism. Also, we know for a fact that Goku can even use dead warriors in this tournament so why the fuck doesn't he ask the 4 kais for the universe's best fighters?

I hope the ayylmao will barely use any Ki and just be mostly pure strength and material arts

I've noticed Super doesn't have any prominent edgelord villain

I think calling someone a newfag might be the perfect argument finisher guys
no matter what anyone says, if you keep insisting they're new, you win

The best fighter gets a wish with the super dragon balls
Golden Frieza was the strongest
Goku doesnt want Frieza to get his immortality after all these years

Gotenks doesn't last forever and I don't think he has ever won a battle in his entire career. He really is too childish.

>THAT FUCKING ASS
>THOSE TITS
>MUH DICK

undeniably true
i'm a jojofag, and these threads are pretty fucking close to the level of disgusting autism
the only difference is, jojofags don't just blatantly deny fact as often as dbzfags

Sadly most Dragon Ball fans are like this

We are truly a minority here on Sup Forums

Goten or Trunks SNEEZING could defeat more opponents than Roshi can when he tries his hardest.

Dokkanfags, is it even worth pulling on the upcoming Omega Shenron Banner, or should I just wait until the SSJ Rose Goku/SSB Vegito? Or wait even longer till the SS4's.

Black
Hit

Word of God confirmed that Roshi is as strong as he needs to be in any given moment

The earth dragonballs can only revive someone once. Frieza fucking got his.

Frieza would eventually do something really bitchy and stupid like gank goku from behind eventually.

still better than super desu

goten and trunks arent even 18/17 level. I'd rather watch old school characters get some spotlight than two faggot kids who wont take any of this seriously. They couldnt even take Buuseriously.

Frieza would try to kill goku and every one he just wants revenge now
Cell might be down for it
Buu would do something crazy like try to attack the gods

Prove it.

>That Toeishill defending kissless Goku in the last thread

Every Frieza, Cell, Gotenksfag
>MY POWERLEVEL CHARTS, REEEEE

I loved Z as a kid and DB didn't air here until after Z was done. I ended up loving it more than Z and my friends all said it was shit. Feels bad man

>Cell might be down for it
Cell would eventually get something like a golden transformation and think he's powerful enough to kill zeno.

Why are you dumb fags even arguing about reviving villains to fight again? They already have 10 fighters for U7

See Faggots clinging to their scouters and powerlevel charts.

This is the worst retcon I have ever fucking heard. Watch Dragon Ball again with this in mind and you'll just rage

No, for real, why didn't they just get Cell? He'd be down for this shit.

Because Goku has better choices.
>Goten
>Trunks
>Literally any of the hundreds of strong fighters in the afterlife

Plus he got to almost SS Blue strength in about 4 months. He's to dangerous to revive

where is my best boy dlc nintendo

He's not going to fight Frieza tier faggots dont worry. He'll probably fight ginyu levels.

>REEE I'M PERFECT
>Tries to blow up everyone

Worse than Frieza destroying Planet Vegeta because Beerus told him to?

Forget about powerlevels for a second. Aren't you interested in what Roshi and the humans can do?

>>Literally any of the hundreds of strong fighters in the afterlife

Literally Yamcha tier scrubs

Because in his last appearance he lost his shit screaming " I AM THE UNIVERSES END!" or some shit like that

thats a liefeld tier super saiyan whatever famalam

>Yamcha tier
So... still stronger than Roshi.

He wouldn't be as cocky this time with so many superior fighters from other universes that he could be enticed to absorb for more power to become even more "perfect."

Then at the end Beerus could just destroy him.

are you saying toei came up with that?

All fusions seem to get cocky and arrogant due to their power increase, but Gotenks have it the worst since he is also a child. Just too unreliable, especially if you add time limit to that.

Wouldnt it be logical if most of the fighters were actually weaker than frieza

>obtains god level transformations after training for a week
>gets shit beat in
>REEEE I'M PERFECT
>tries to kill zenno

If he went to train in the RoSaT for a day, he'd probably off Zeno.

Yes. Since he says constantly why he can't help because he's to weak.

Nigga got killed by King Piccolo! The Ginyu's are way out of his league.

Yes. There will probably be a ton weaker than Ginyu.

Fuck this gay Earth

Dojin work has never tarnished the original work. You're just jelly this guy has so many followers and fans.

t. cellfag just wanting to see everyone get their shit beat in

>「その気になりさえすれば、もともとあれくらいは強い」
>"If he had only felt like it, he could have been roughly that strong all along."

From Toriyama in Volume "F"

>People complain the saiyans overshadowed the humans
>The humans returned
>WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY ADDING THESE WEAK FAGGOTS REVIVE GOLDEN FRIEZA FUCK THIS GAY SHIT

Frieza was the main villain of the universe before Cell and Buu. Most universe fighters should be weaker than him

And why didn't Beerus recognize Buu. If he would bother with Frieza he should remember that Pink faggot

What in the fuck is this shit?

ANDROID 17 RANGER ADVENTURES EPISODE WHEN

You don't know about shit taste until you read the comments of mastar media's videos

Because Buu was constantly being sealed and shit. The last time beerus was awake, Freiza was ruling the universe.

You think anybody cares about the opinion of not just a woman but a black woman!? Get the fuck outta here

If Beerus would just destroy him why would he help in the first place? His choices are sit in hell, or get his ass beat and then wiped from existence if they win or lose.

Can Cell even absorb people? He was draining energy to grow when he was imperfect, and Androids were his intended upgrades, I doubt he could actually grow much stronger simply by absorbing other fighters even by draining someone powerful most of the ki would probably go to waste. He ain't Buu.

Hopefully soon.

>(X) people like (A) things and don't want (B) things
>(Y) people like (B) things and don't want (A) things
>due to the number of dragon ball fans, there are many (X) and (Y) people
>previously we had a lot of (B)
>now we have a lot of (A)
>wtf why are some people (Y) unhappy with these circumstances!?!?!?!?

Why do I keep hearing about him having a wife and a family nowadays?

maybe zenkai abuse can get him to god levels

I thought people would be happy about this.

I missed Krilin, Tien and Roshi. Their fights with the freeza soldiers is my favorite (and only good) part of RoF.

>"If he had only felt like it, he could have been roughly that strong all along."

Oh if he only felt like saving his friends and the world from death he would have. That's why he was shaking in fear all those times because he was lazy. Toriyama is such a fucking hack

Why are you even posting that, nobody wants to talk about bad fanfics, we already have Super to worry about.

What exactly is Zen-Oh's job? He's let a lot of disasters happen and seems clueless to them.

None of those comments were from white people

Makes you think

Didnt he get piccolos regeneration by absorbing his arm

Tien is fucking awesome. He had the coolest moves in DB and never backed down. And like Krillian wasn't going to get involved. He's been involved in everything except for Buu

Translation: I'm butthurt Roshi and Tenshinhan are returning to the spotlight over Frieza who could be reasoned with.

You got blasted in that last thread, faggot.

Being stronger than everyone else.

(Y) people have shit taste then.

Based Roshi, motherfucking Tien and my nigga Krilin are back and Freezafags/Cellfags can't do shit about it

He had Piccolo cells from the start.

No he could already do that

His jobs is being the beginning of everything

If he couldn't use ki he would at least inherit a fighter's ability, he's done it with others than just the Androids

He never seems to be doing anything but playing around. What is his real purpose? The Gods of Destruction destroy and the Kaioshin create.