S-S-S-S-See ya s-s-s-s-s-sucker

How about a hanging

Were not that lucky. He will live another 14-88 years

S S S S S
S
S
S

S S S S S S S S S S S

We need McCain to vote yes on the tax bill. after that he can die. I hope he dies in early 2018 so the new year goes off to a great start.

checked

S bury him with his besties in Vietnam

CNN? fake news

what a piece of shit faggot. i hope he dies a painful death and rots in hell. fucking piece of shit FUCKER
FUCKING DIE YOU OLD FUCK FAGGOT FUCSDJKLrAEFJzsdefjpa

This guy was a war hero. You all should show more respect. What have you all done? Shitposted on weeb imageboard all day? You have no right to judge this man.

DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE

who gets his seat when he dies?

Fpbp

ayy

Songbird is finally getting his just desserts

Fucking finally...

best news i ever read on Sup Forums

>hero
im gonna ask for a source for these unsubstantiated claims. dude was a jackoff. he dumped a bunch of jet fuel and nearly killed a bunch of dudes, couldnt even be a half decent soldier and got his ass captured. dude needs to die already

somebody notify the southeast asians and maybe they will give a fuck.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>survive plane crash
>survive being POW to wops
>die from brain cancer

Damn it man

You people really have no class. Political affiliations should never make you wish death on someone.

McCain is a stupid faggot traitor that sold this nations sovereignty away to the highest bidder
He's a piece of shit and so is anyone that supports him.

You will be one day too faggot. I hope someone spits on you when you do

Blue Special Election incoming :D
S
S
S
S

S
Fuck this faggot ass RINO nigger

S

i wish death on anyone that presents an existential crisis and seeks to end natl sovereignty. Go fuck your cubicle mate CIAnigger.

I'd pay to watch that

Annoy the trump, get the dump

>live stream
first fucking post is best fucking post.

S
is for shame the VC didnt kill him 50 years ago.

cry more
his brain tumor is /ourclusterofcells/

I hope you burgers urinate on his grave when he dies.

All that shit in Syria with ISIS is mostly because of McCain.

S

you were saying?

>who gets his seat when he dies?

usually Gov of Az will appoint another (R)

I see what you did there

>tfw Trump is so bad it gives you cancer

Imma send him a nikki six christmas card

Say Hi to Satan for me McCain!

I just don't think he warrants this level of disrespect. Its ok to disagree with this political views, but don't wish for the death of this military man. I would ask you all to take a moment and think about what you are really saying here.

The only US senator who genuinely cares about the Russian threat to the Baltics. Because of him we get US troops, funds and equipment to build up our military infrastructure.
Hope he gets well soon!

youtube.com/watch?v=BZHmO5xTrtk

Well I know what I want for Christmas this year.

Digits says he goes tonight

Checkem

GIVE ALL YOUR DIGIT ENERGY TO THIS HAG BEING NEXT.

50 years in the future, Americans will have their very own religious pilgrimage. We will travel, by foot, miles and miles to the holy shrine of Mccain, march around it in a circle, and take turns indulging in the spiritual experience of pissing upon the damp, dank earth under which he lies.
Take heart, lads. The future is ours.

Shut up, you idiot.

McCain is an New World Order puppet, who deserves the cancer.

SSSSSS

S

What you are seeing is not misguided vitriol. If you know more about this "man" than simply his past service, you will join us in targeting this vile creature and rejoice in his imminent painful death.

There is a special place in hell for someone like you wishing death upon a decorated war hero. The man deserves respect from you all, and I suggest you start showing it. With one phone call I can his this cesspool of a site shut down.

>check.em boys
the end is near

And another thing. To hell with the military. They have stolen trillions from the tax paying citizens and they are controlled by z.o.g.

You mean now we have to try to get another pedo into office?

He's dying from Kuru from raping and eating babies. I hope he lives a long life.

>With one phone call I can his this cesspool of a site shut down.

Do it, faggot.

DIE BASTARD
YOU WANTED TO CREATE WAR WITH RUSSIA TO DECIDE WHICH COUNTRY WOULD BE ULTIMATE SUPERPOWER
and he wanted to do it by attacking Kaliningrad oblast from Poland
that would be cool another war including Poland. Old insane fuck

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Yeah, holy shit this guy can do nothing but fuck things up. Vote no on repeal, push for WW3 with Russia, and dies before voting on tax bill.

>hero
citation needed. He endangered his fellow troops and bombed civilian targets.

The VietCong shouldve done us a favor and fileted his faggot ass.

Fuck John McBraincancer.

or how bout that funny time he dumped jetfuel all over the carrier and couldve blown his fellow soldiers up? Oh right, he's a
>hero
christ the tryhards

If McCain wanted Americans to like him he should have stood up for Americans and not his globalist masters.
As it stands now he is a spineless pussy who bent over.
Cry more bitch nigger.

Why dont you faggot Euroweenies man the fuck up and fight your own wars with Russia?

Keep us the fuck out of it. Its not our problem, bitch.

We're fine. Senator Bob Corker says he will vote for the tax bill now. He voted no on the initial senate bill but says he will vote yes now for the final bill.

lol suck nigger dick jew fag

S

S P I T
P
I
T

Can't wait for that traitor to die so I can go to his grave and spit on it! en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_USS_Forrestal_fire

Piss on the military, bunch of brainwashed faggots. I hope they gave you, or your family, friends, a large amount of cancer virus filled vaccines.

>Replaced his arms in the 80's
>Replaced both legs last month
>Replaced brain this summer
He's a robot, he can't die.

Maybe they'll try an emergency head transplant using Lindsey Graham as a donor and they'll both die. Poetic justice.

Okay i admit it im a newfag

What do you press s for

I know about f

Only staying alive to keep fat idiot daughter on The View

Eat a dick you brainwashed piece of shit. People like you will soon join John McBraincancer in hell where you all belong.

hes just faking his death and moving to an underground base

Checked.

S

five letters

i'll respond out of respect for your digits
s to spit on grave

I will implore you all for a final time. Stop this utter disrespect of a decent man, a man that actually should serve as a role model for all men. None of you here will ever be as important or respected as him, and you know this.

you seem to never have played call of duty

Shut us down faggot

McCain would have just fucked it up and voted no on the Tax Bill.

tell that to the families of 138 soldiers that he murdered with his stupidity! Ohh ooops, I guess I get a promotion now! ooh ooops I spill secrets to vietcong and now I am a senator! ooops I work with ISIS and now I am a national hero! FUCK THAT TRAITOR! en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_USS_Forrestal_fire

ISIS are our allies, not our enemies. Reeeeee fuck the deep state. Death to ZOG.

S

S

Can it be considered as God bringing him the rope if his life is "hanging by a thread"?

Stupid babyboomer, complaining to a manager won't get you what you want this time.

this. not sure why more people don't know it

>So he is trying to rest up. I am very confident that he will come back and continue to participate for a long time to come.

He will not be fine.

/ourclumpofcells/ deserves to live and kill McCain, not to be aborted.

Eat
S S S S h i t
S
S
S
h
i
t
'n die McCain!