>Joe is Joe Christmas Songs pastebin.com/0znNg4MM

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M
>IntSec Zinke Work Env Survey 12/14/17
youtu.be/Np9YpailJ6c
>FCC Votes to end NN (including bomb threat) 12/14/17
youtu.be/8d_202l55LU
>UN Amb Haley on Iranian Arms Exports 12/14/17
youtu.be/jrldGQ9kzeY
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 12/14/17
youtu.be/E9ObzKNmByc
>WH Video: Pres Trump's remarks on Tax Reform 12/14/17
youtu.be/nAJiB6VGfTw
>Pres Trump Tax Reform speech 12/13/17
youtu.be/yQ8cKFKrYBU
>Pres Trump has lunch w/GOP Tax Conference 12/13/17
youtu.be/don1TTsmvt8
>FLotUS Melania @Marine Corps Toys-for-Tots event 12/13/17
youtu.be/JYyPOsQMXB4
>FLotUS Melania meeting w/kids @Toys-for-Tots 12/13/17
youtu.be/MMCL1NOmZ7w
>Dep AG Rosenstein hearing@House Judiciary Cmte 12/13/17
youtu.be/U6m36NCC0Dk
>SoS T-Rex @Atlantic Council speech+TH 12/13/17
youtu.be/s_zoSsbcPXo
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 12/13/17
youtu.be/W2MU3GX2V5Q
>StateDep Pol/Mil Affairs DepSec Taidanow "To Walk The Earth In Safety" report 12/13/17
youtu.be/NpeccFqKEIw

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RL5_yyDfYRw
youtu.be/Et9b7LWfnxQ
archive.is/60Lab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

I hate Kat Timpf

Rate out of 10 and which one???

I’m increasingly worried Republicans will shut down the House Int-Cmt investigation at the end of the month.

Since March, our investigation has made important progress. We’ve interviewed numerous key witnesses behind closed doors, held public hearings, reviewed thousands of documents, identified new leads — all to understand and expose Russia's meddling and protect our democracy.

Yet, Republicans have scheduled no witnesses after next Friday and none in 2017. We have dozens of outstanding witnesses on key aspects of our investigation that they refuse to contact and many document requests they continue to sit on.

It appears Republicans want to conduct just enough interviews to give the impression of a serious investigation. Next week, they scheduled critical witness interviews out of state, when we are voting on the tax bill and vital government funding bills and no Members will be able to ask questions, in an effort to squeeze them in before end of year. These witnesses are willing to come to DC.

Despite our repeated urging, Majority has declined to issue subpoenas in numerous avenues of the investigation, where there's simply no other way to get the information. Some refusals we’ve made public, like witnesses hiding behind nonexistent privileges, many others we haven’t.

The responsibility to conduct a thorough investigation, or to prevent one, ultimately falls on Ryan. I’m concerned he's heeding the calls of Bannon and POTUS to “DO SOMETHING” by closing down the Russia investigation & opening up another investigation of Clinton. Beyond our investigation, here’s what has me really concerned: The attacks on Mueller, DOJ and FBI this week make it clear they plan to go after Mueller’s investigation. Aggressively and soon.

By shutting down the congressional investigations when they continue to discover new and important evidence, WH can exert tremendous pressure to end or curtail Mueller’s investigation or cast doubt on it. We cannot let that happen.

t. SChiff.

she's such an annoying cunt

>Trump has repeatedly denied any collusion with Russia and called the investigation a "hoax."

>"Let's put it this way, there is absolutely no collusion, that has been proven," Trump said in his conversation with reporters on the South Lawn. "That was a Democrat hoax, it was an excuse for losing the election and it should have never been this way where they spend all these millions of dollars."

>Trump, who has slammed the FBI in the past for their role in the Mueller probe, did so again on Friday.

>"It's a shame what happened with the FBI," Trump said. "It is very sad when you look at those documents and how they've done that is very, very disgraceful and you have a lot of angry people that are seeing it."

COLLUSION CONFIRMED

Breaking news on @CNN now: "Trump lawyers to meet with special counsel as early as next week..."

scared Schiffless

I think it's awesome he avoided Eminem baiting him like that because he knows it would cause him trouble to engage in a direct fight. Trump is always playing 4d chess

>ku153409985
0 & 0.

What is "collusion "? And is it a crime?

oh no they are learning McConnell’s plan

BREAKING NEWS TERRORIST ATTACK FOILED POLICE ARE RELEASING PICTURES OF THE SUSPECT!!!

the tax cutes are bullshit
Sessions is shit and no one corrupt is going to jail
blue wave incoming

>7 brackets

why cant these fucks get anything right?

Gonna cook up some mean nothingburgers

The Social Security number is also for the kids, should be of parents too.
Illegal aliens will benefit from this since their kids are US born more often than not.

Special interests lad.

It’s in the final bill

Democrat plans always backfire in the end.

YESSSSS

IT'S DEAD

>elections have consequences
a hilarious amount of leftists still have no clue how much of the judiciary they've lost for the next 40 years.

>in 5 or 10 years
demoshit sees that his plan is shit while it is in action wtf is going on

Oh it seems your a west coast Negroe.

King nigger BTFO

you'd fuck her though
>giving her 5head the ol' salty glaze

thank god if they cucked on that 18 would've been a massacre

>playing jameroquie
greg is based

Me gustan los momos

YAAAAAAAAAAS

The Daily Shoah going live in 5 minutes,

youtube.com/watch?v=RL5_yyDfYRw

>It appears Republicans want to conduct just enough interviews to give the impression of a serious investigation.

anyone that was around to watch the Benghazi hearings expected this
Gowdy and Chaffetz put on a good show but nothing came of it
really these investigations are either so incompetent or so toothless that they actually reinforce the people they're investigating

Isn't it obvious? There is an insider group that bypasses estate taxes anyway (globalists, mega-rich) that use C-corps, trusts, blind trusts, board of director positions, etc to bypass extra taxes. Only normies who are not rich enough for high-end tax planning, but rich enough to exist independent of the international globalists agenda actually get slammed with the death tax. It effectively puts a lid on how much money the vast majority of the population can have at any moment. This suppresses the ability of the population to fund alternate candidates, have savings, and bypass elitist control.

>McConnell’s plan
McConnell has no plan

Hello

Is this going to push up your healthcare costs right before an election?

>There are Jamiroquai fans here
I-I'm not alone ;_;

No. The penalty brings in almost no money regardless.

why doesnt trump/sessions DECRIMINALIZE marijuana? keep it illegal, but it would stop putting nogs in prison for having a weeks worth of weed in their car
>nogs in prison
>bad
yeah, but he could get a pretty big boost. unless they would just say that hes doing bc white people smoke weed now too?

Goddammit, I want Obamacare repealed, not just the mandate.

WHAT ABOUT TRYING TO IMPEACH A PRESIDENT SOLELY BECAUSE HE'S NOT IN YOUR PARTY OR DOING WHAT YOU WANT?

CAN'T FIGURE OUT THAT IF THE DEMS WON 2020 THE REPUBLICANS ARE GONNA FUCKING IMPEACH ?

Dunno and the middle since it's the only shot at 1 of them being a natural blonde.

>Have health insurance through my employer
>Going on 7 years of employer-provided health insurance
>still get 8 fucking spam phone calls a day of people trying to get me sign up for ACA scamsurance

WILL THE HARASSMENT FINALLY FUCKING END NOW

How the hell can people defend that? You can't afford insurance so you get fined $1500 and not given insurance. Liberals literally defend that.

there is no ACA without the mandate

No, it means you're not forced to pay into supporting Obongocare if you don't have health insurance

Ah, a lot more like something than it used to be. I remember back during the campaign, my boomer father unironically made the following argument.
> but don't you know that on that particular day years ago, Trump was in Moscow?
> mhm
> and that on the exact same day, you know who also was in Moscow? Putin!
I'm not sure what I answered exactly any more, I think it was along the lines of
> by that standard, you're an agent of Merkel. And ever since she visited [our city], so am I.

G&C were both against Obama's FBI and DOJ..

To the user who posted this and page 1 is there a 3rd or 4th page?

Why did they have to lie lie to pass their tax bill? Gotta lower that top rate.

“Our framework includes our explicit commitment that tax reform will protect low-income and middle-income households, not the wealthy and well-connected,” President Trump said in a speech in Indiana. “They can call me all they want. It’s not going to help. I’m doing the right thing, and it’s not good for me. Believe me.”

No point in pandering to subhumans. They will never vote republican. Put them in jail for life.

Good luck with that.
It will not happen before Trump's possible 2nd term.

Russia collusion narrative and "#TaxScam" will backfire too

This, congressional investigations are a fucking joke no matter who is conducting them or what's being investigated, they have no punitive authority and congress is pretty derelict in it's oversight role and has been several decades now.

>Australia really is our greatest ally

SS is going to get a massive overhaul before the end of Trump's era; if nothing else we can't have the simple SSN system that's in place now since it's so vulnerable to identity theft.

>not wanting a hard right qt with actual tits and thighs
Gross

It's gonna pass. It's a lock at this point.

What's he referring to

23 million people would rather go without insurance than pay the bullshit 3-4 grand per year to have barely any coverage. Obama fined them $800 for not buying it so they got insurance anyways. We just got rid of the punishment he gave them for keeping their money.

>hate fags, niggers, etc with a passion
>don't give hate chance one of my favorite songs
SOMEBODY STOP ME

My email has been blowing up with "LAST CHANCE TO SIGN UP!" spam. They know the free ride is ending. It's an extinction burst. It's a last call to bait as many suckers as they can.

Bump

>What's he referring to

Trump stacking the Federal courts for the next 40 years.

Don't worry all those judges are going to be impeached.

Supreme Court also is not happy since they already lifted two nationwide injuctions.

Those aren't even that bad.

They're going to have to do it or face the backlash of the massive increase in premiums from the lost mandate money. No one is going to give a fuck that this is squarely on king nog and the R Senate. Trump is in office and repeal failed so he'll get the blame.

Yesterday's ratings,
Hannity won the night again but it's troubling how MSNBC keeps winning 10:00 and 11:00. Laura doesn't deserve to lose so much of Sean's audience. And she sure as fuck doesn't deserve to lose to O'Donnell

The absolute state of AFP.

>Main Vein has nigress in the choruses
>Its addicting as hell and makes it live that much better
God dammit, his music is just too good.

What a bitch

McConnell has the political acumen of Pompey combined with the situational awareness of Gen. George Custer.

You can tell them to fuck off because you have insurance.
Haven't got a call or email since.

>jimmy kimmel: "reeee Trump and his fcc appointment are destroying the internet my invalid son was going to waste his life on!"
Wasn't pajeet an obama appointee?

>tfw I like Jamiroquai too

youtu.be/Et9b7LWfnxQ

I love Kellyanne.

>Someone calling you weak over temperature is a gender issue
This is why women are incapable. Men shit talk each other about this all the time, it has nothing to do with her expiring vagina.

I don't understand why they're so worked up about the tax bill, I mean seriously it's a fucking tax bill it's not like they're deporting all the Mexicans or something.

a judge in PA blocked a trump order to exempt employers from covering birth control in their health plans for religious reasons. i guess he is seeing that that alongside the rogue 9th circuit judges sets a bad precedent of being in open ideological war with the executive that could have bad ramifications for them next time they are in power.

They are almost as bad as all the retards who want to pretend it isn't true. These companies would never exploit us, right?

Don't give McConnell any credit. That is all Trump.

What do you want to Chreestmas anons?

District court judges like the ones who blocked Trumps travel ban will in 5-10 block liberal plans. heh

Talcum X demands the Democrats appoint more blacks!

archive.is/60Lab

>So yes, Charles Barkley was right: “They have abused our votes.” It is abusive for the Democratic Party to require a level of support from African-Americans normally only seen in dictatorships, then proceed to put black folk at the back of every line in terms of leadership and policy.

>The Democratic Party is clearly expecting a wave of support to carry them into power in 2018. There are already rumors that the political classes want to call it a “blue wave.” But there’s a better name: the black wave. The reason is simple: The wave won’t come at all without black votes. But like all large waves in the ocean, the Democrats better learn to respect the black wave that keeps their political hopes afloat: The days of black votes without black power need to come to an end.

Obamacare runs on the healthy paying for the rich.

If a bunch of healthy people stop buying insurance its more expensive for the insurance company. This means the price for everyone should increase

If the perception is that this makes shitty healthcare worse then its going to have an effect on 2018 mid terms

Everybody likes that song.

> the jimmy pimmel estrogen hour
Is this even real?

It will happen. The mandate is the first step, and an important one, the mandate was fucking abusive and wrong. I needed my own policy a couple of years ago, and what I would have had to pay, out of pocket, was highway robbery, the tax was cheaper, so I just paid it. Now it's one less thing to worry about, if I have another period of being laid off, and need to reduce my bills for a time.

Obamacare will be changed, or repealed. The current crop of GOP "Leadership" aren't up to the task. Let Trump get a second term, and get rid of people like Cruz and McCain, and revisit it. Just getting rid of it unfortunately would do more harm than good, because of how it unfolded, so a GOOD replacement needs to be crafted.
Obamacare is dying on it's own. Just be patient.

I still don't trust Wray. I don't like how evasive he was at being questioned too.

Wray and Rosenstein both employ the same way of evasive talking when being questioned by Congress.

All of Trump's picks have been great so far. It is just that Trump has horrible luck with DOJ and FBI.

I feel like Trump should find somebody new to head DOJ and FBI. There's nothing wrong with picking a new FBI head this soon, either.

Mooch was fired after one week after all.

Trump has the power and authority to fire anybody, anytime.

This is just my opinion, though, but I feel like FBI and CIA may need to be restructured.

The Founding Fathers never foresaw agencies like the FBI.

Perhaps, FBI, CIA, etc need to be shifted under the jurisdiction of the military and reshaped and reformed and even given new names.

This is because, historically, in our human civilization, since ancient times, the military was tasked to do investigations and even police the streets before the concept of policemen existed.

If FBI, CIA, etc fall under military authority and military leadership, then that means they fall under the jurisdiction of military courts as well.

This would be enough to scare anybody from leaking and abusing their power, since Military Courts treat leakers much more differently than Civilian Courts.

In case anybody forgot, the leaker that managed to leak full transcripts of Trump's White House Phone Conversation with Mexico and Australia has still not been caught.

The White House phone is supposed to be the most secure in the world, too, yet two conversations were leaked and its been several months with no word on who is the leaker.

>will in 5-10 block liberal plans
wat

Even if Flake and Collins defect they have the votes.

Hannity and Madcow are opposite sides of the info spectrum, all different people. You guys have been split on opinion since 2000 it seems.

>blogs
>heavy data

My pillow

Friendly reminder that once the individual mandate is killed in this bill the CBO and media scum can no longer peddle their Jewish lies about "23 million people will DIE if you repeal Obamacare!"