Tomoya... kun

Tomoya... kun...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hNrXDrs352g
youtube.com/watch?v=uaSJ_GGHCV0
itechpost.com/articles/63959/20161210/clannad-teases-new-anime-project-more-details-announced-animejapan-2017.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LIIIIIIIIIIIVE YOU FUCK

Daddy...

I love that ost when she was dying

youtube.com/watch?v=hNrXDrs352g

If my daughter died I would probably just fucking kill myself.

Not that one, this one youtube.com/watch?v=uaSJ_GGHCV0

Ah yeah, that one has the extra part on the end. The first two minutes or so are the same. My mistake.

Man I couldn't even cry at that scene it was to much of a shock. The train scene on the other hand compleatly destryed me

Tomoya did die in that scene too

Why you do this? Now I'm tearing up.

I knew what was going to happen before I watched the show and I still cried. Biggest tearjerkers for me were

1. nagisa dying
2. tomoya learning the truth about his father
3. reconciling with ushio
4. talking about nagisa on the train
5. when fuko asks ushio about nagisa and she starts talking about her
6. when ushio died
9. when everything got fixed and it showed ushio running through the flower field

Daddy, I'm...

Too bad she didn't stay dead so he could be with pretty much any other person, except Ryou

It would have been reasonable I think for him to end up with Kyou at the end, since he ran back into her as Ushio's kindergarten teacher.

Don't hog it all for yourself

I would have been perfectly fine if, after getting back on his feet and together with Ushio he ended up talking with Kyou more often due to her being Ushio's teacher. And then they eventually got together.

Pretty much, the only reason I hated this was that she got revived by magic.

I watched it blind, felt empy inside for a week afterwords

This. Would be the best end.

It was all set up through the entire show, though. It wasn't a deus ex machina or anything.

I know but I still felt it undermined the message of the show.

Still mad this didn't happen.

Contrived sad developments.

>tfw making me wanna watch clannad again
It's been a few years, I guess it couldn't hurt, right? I've already watched it like 4 times

Kyou and Tomoyo were the best girls.

Nah.

Best girl wins, kyoufags get fucked.

reconciling with has father got me

My father wasn't the best, but he did his best. I can't blame him for where he went wrong.

I never cried with Clannad.

Tomoyo was the only one that had to sacrifice anything to be with Tomoya. Nagisa didn't do shit and Tomoya helped her with everything. Kyou had to cut her hair, but she did that for her sister. Tomoyo had to be willing to give up on her potential and ambitions and be with Tomoya instead. Clearly she loved him the most.

I still believe in one time line this is canon.

I've watched it 7 times and I still cry to the same scenes. Right now it's more like a competition to myself to see how many times can I see it until I stop crying at all.

YOU ALL READY FOR THE NEW CLANNAD PROJECT?

WHAT'S IT GONNA BE?

Whine more you fucking faggot.

Tomoyo got her own visual novel, god damn.

It's making me want to rewatch it, but even though it's been well over 5+ years I still remember most of the plot points. Watching a drama when you know what's going to happen just isn't the same. It's the same reason I haven't rewatched ef a tale of memories/melodies.

DELETE

This.
More news about this when?

Which is good, because she loved Tomoya the most and was the best girl.

kys

At AnimeJapan. Which is in 4 days.

What are you referring to?

Doesn't the key guy need a heart transplant?

My argument is irrefutable you stupid and gay fag.

I'd like to thank the good community of Clannad for these quints.

itechpost.com/articles/63959/20161210/clannad-teases-new-anime-project-more-details-announced-animejapan-2017.htm

Also sorry guys, I misinterpreted. We've got at least a month until the news

kys

>itechpost.com/articles/63959/20161210/clannad-teases-new-anime-project-more-details-announced-animejapan-2017.htm

Oh, wow. I'm excited. Obvious choice would be a Tomoyo After adaption. I'd be happy with that.

They already did an OVA for it. And there's not enough material.

Best guess is going down the Zegapain route which is new compilation films with new scenes.

The OVA briefly covers Tomoyo's route from Clannad. Tomoyo After takes place after that, like how After Story takes place after Nagisa's route.

I never knew my father but it hit me hard anyway.

>Kyou

Tomoyo, Kotomi or hell even Fuuko would have been nice. Also would have been nice if Sunohara would have gotten together with someone. Hated how he was treated in the show. Poor guy.

Y-Yeah but come on. Safest route is films.

I'll be happy with whatever they do as long it doesn't suck. It's just that with Tomoyo After they already have a pre-made tearjerker story with a good twist.

I should rewatch just to remember how much of a bro Sunohara was. Has there been anyone in the past five years that had stepped up the plate to be as awesome a bro as he has? I feel like the netizens of today's Sup Forums don't even know what one should strive to be like for their friends.

Fuuko would be hard to make work. They'd have to change the memory problem and have her wake up earlier or something. Even when she gets out of the hospital she doesn't remember anything.

I'd love some SoL stile stuff about Ushio going to school

Why is the old Clannad movie so shitty?

Was made by Toei and adapted the bad end

Guess Ushio didn't snow what hit her

Doesn't she remember him if you take her route in the VN though?

>awesome a bro as he has

I like Sunohara but no one will ever come close to being as bro as Masato.

How did Nagisa know about the Illusionary World? Tomoya was there so it makes sense for him to know something about it, but Nagisa wasn't, and she put on the play about it.

Little Buster's Masato? I still need to get around to watching that. Might be enough to give me the push. Just to make sure, after seeing his character bio, you're not talking about a "gym bro", right?

Well, he's all about the muscles but he is the broest of bros.

Clannad + After Story is one of the worst anime of all time

The big question is, which one is worse? The original or After Story?

They are the best anime.

>Also would have been nice if Sunohara would have gotten together with someone.

They should have put him with Yukine.

Yeah, an SoL OVA with Sunohara or Akio would be great. They can also expand and explain the what happened to Kotomi's research regarding parallel words.

Or... they can do this:
imgur.com/a/TtHgf

Completely different genre though.

>Zen art

I bought this recently in hopes of having at least one picture of my waifu in it. Could scan and upload it to non H on panda when it comes.

This is now a Mazinger thread

Which Mazinger anime had the best opening theme anyway?

I always thought Mazinkaisers was best

I don't even have to watch it. If I think about certain scenes too much I will tear up.

>the only girls it ever shows Tomoya kiss are Ryou and Kyou

The Illusionary World is based on her play.

I don't think that explains how she knows about it, unless she just made it up. She clearly thinks she knows it from childhood or something, though.

But Tomoyo is so shit that being with her literally kills him.

They released a second version of the game where he lives at the end. That's the one on Steam I believe.

This seems like a decent thread to ask in. Are Air and Kanon worth watching?

Remember how she almost died as a kid? She probably crossed over for abit during that

Ah, this makes sense. Thanks for clearing it up for me.

Buck wild for all of my people who don't care
Lost like a bunch of black millionaires
Makin ya run, me and my gun
Stackin my ones
Floss a little, invest up in a mutual fund
Blowin the horn since of everyday I was born
Never dreamed I’d see a nigga landscaping my lawn
Dangerous, my niggas shit be accurate
Have to get, the flow be so immaculate
A yo a yo I do my deal sippin my moet
Sippin' it slow, them pretty bitches sayin hello
Any wiggle hittin this playa, Oil of Olay
Little honey dipped in within her little cabriolet
I don't mean to hold you up
But I got somethin to say
Swear to only give you hot shit everyday
Afraid of us, you know this ain't no game to us
You strange to us
That's when we gettin dangerous

;_;

Yeah, but they are both more supernatural based than clannad. Air got a relatively bad adaptation, but it's still worth watching. Kanon 2006 comes close to clannad imo

>tfw you realize the junk robot is meant to be a recreation of the robot toy that ushio lost in the field

Am I just stupid or did anyone else not notice this at first?

>Scanned Zen artbook

Gonna be waiting warmly for that user.

Sunohara spinoff where he wins the landladybowl WHEN

Wasn't Clannad getting an announcement in March or something?

Yeah, no one knows what it is yet. Link here

Sorry, I'm retarded.

Sunohara incest win when

Would anyone actually pick Nagisa (I'll stipulate that she won't die) if you had a choice between all of them?

Nah, too helpless.

What the hell, I would. I usually go for stronger girls, but the urge to protect is a new feeling for me, and I really like it.

KyoAni needs to make it.

>but the urge to protect is a new feeling for me, and I really like it.

Play the visual novel Yume Miru Kusuri and do Aeka's route.

Well, I usually do a test.:

>Is the VA Mai Nakahara?

If yes then I pick them in a heartbeat to win.

Tomoyo best girl