Crime/Murder rate in America

If non-whites are supposed to be just these violent and dumb subhumans that Sup Forums tells me they are, then why is the crime and murder rate going down year after year despite the fact America is becoming less white? Could it be that racist stormfags are lying?

Other urls found in this thread:

policemag.com/channel/patrol/articles/2013/10/what-s-really-going-on-with-crime-rates.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have no argument.

Good shit OP.

I'm a nazi!

of course it is a lie
like how half of black women have herpies or whatever that std statistic was

I bet she gives one mad hand job.
>rips it off and shouts to the moon, predator style

>Samefagging this hard
2 cents won't buy back your dignity

Fewer white people, fewer people to report crime.
Snitches get stitches.

It's incredible how even with the internet, with all the information at your finger tips, you still choose to live as if fire hasn't been discovered yet.

Well the general population is 1/4, so

I would propose advancing technology have contributed to lower reported crime rates, not only in the US, but internationally as well.

The introduction of video games, the internet, new social media, and other new forms of entertainment have occupied the majority of the population, which can explain why many people no longer engage in criminal activities when they can emulate that experience legally, virtually, and without harm.

More advanced security cameras, the introduction of cellphones and other means of monitoring the population, who have easier methods to communicate with the legal authorities, may have also incentivize criminals to engage in safer white collar crimes. I do not think it is a coincidence that as violet crime decreases, more contemporary types of crimes have taken its place, such as how internet scams have increased exponentially.

Finally, the plentiful of supply of firearms have also deterred criminals. There are more firearms available than ever before, and manufacturing firearms will only be more efficient, affordable and produced in greater numbers as time passes and productivity increases. I have no doubt that 3D printing will only facilitate the access of firearms, legally or not.

Hispanics don't commit as much crime as blacks do. The white population is going down because of Hispanics.

huge tits!

crime is "going down" because they keep changing the laws as to what constitutes certain crimes. older stiffer penalties for crimes have been downgraded to lesser charges because of jail and prison overcrowding. they cook the books and fudge the numbers, and they keep crimes from being reported from good neighborhoods because they don't want property values to go down in the rich areas. it's that simple. it's all bullshit.

The white population is going down because whites don't breed.

Do you have any sources for that, or is this just your assumption? Also can you explain how they've changed what constitutes murder? Seems like that would be pretty hard for them to do.

bump

>tfw no stronk gf to stuff all day with food to turn into stronkfat gf

I'm not exactly american, but it isn't all that hard if one has a little culture.
Aging of the population: Whatever the race, it's the youths that commit most crimes
Internet access: although not uniformly, it can sometimes prevent the feeling of isolation that lead youths toward gangs.
It also keeps people inside more often, being less often targets for crime
Mass surveillance: enough said. Tons of security cameras, internet crawlers and databases made crimes harder to get away with, at the expense of civil liberties

Just found this

policemag.com/channel/patrol/articles/2013/10/what-s-really-going-on-with-crime-rates.aspx

Deportations

The fact remains that Black men are responsible for 50% of all crime in the USA. Deporting them to Africa is a solution where everyone wins.

$40k + a one-way ticket for every Black person in the USA would cost about $2 trillion. Here's who wins:

1. Black America gets restitution for slavery, escapes systemic racism, and gets a nice position in society in an African country.

2. Participating African nations get a massive economic boost. Ghana has already expressed interest in this.

3. The USA gets a 50% reduction in the crime rate, a 40% reduction in our prison population, a massive relief from our social service programs, and enjoys greater political, cultural, and social unity and tranquility.

>shegoat
>strong

>america gets diversified
>crime rate skyrockets for decades
>incarceration rate becomes highest in the world
>5,000 cases of niggers shooting each other in Chicago alone every year
But it went down a fraction of percent from last year so checkmate racists.

you win the internets for the day. i'm surprised someone put up an article that clearly defines what i was saying. but it's really how it is, sadly.

We need to find a way to propose this to the public without revealing our true intentions.

1. Stricter policing
2. Stricter segregation--no non-rich Whites live in cities
2a. Nonwhites don't go to rayciss poe-lease

Absolutely

this is just pathetic

Don't forget this one

Everyone knows on a sub-conscience level that niggers are shit and would resort to cannibalism without whitey around.
You can't even propose a modest cut to dem programs without people screaming "Racist!"

God I fucking love soft tits