Why does Japan need 200,000 immigrants per year?(IMF, UN, OECD and World Bank said this)

Why does Japan need 200,000 immigrants per year?(IMF, UN, OECD and World Bank said this)

they don't because the IMF, UN, OECD and World Bank are full of shit

>They are more educated than you
>"T-they are shieeeeeeeeeeet"

Ahh the 'growth' meme

Japan and UK have limited space, the UK right now should serve as a warning to Japan to be really picky who you let in.

Invite Muslims at your fucking peral.

oh wow a bunch globalist kike told you that mass immigration of third world shit skins is good for the country. must be true! fuck off back to america Steve!

Because the Nippons have a questionably successful society of close-nit people with a virtually unified heritage. This scares the eternal diversity Jews.

bump

You don't. You need state subsidies for young families and more history/nationalist education for young Japanese people.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>Overpopulated island.
>Needs more people.

Kill yourself Shinji.

because the brits are stupid and misery loves company. the imf is just the bank of london. it was proven years ago. they arent a international organization its just a renamed bank of london and it was done for the sake of creating a sense of credibility according to internal documents

the UN is currently trying to find a home for hungry niggers

both cant change the fact japan has finite space and cant add even 2 million people to its current population regardless of fear mongering about the future. also said fear mongering leaves out the reality that is automation phasing out more jobs

Japan is fine as it is.

>tfw the tfw nip poster doesnt stick to the script.

>we have to pay 80% income tax for welfare
>it's fine

come on

Japan doesn’t need shit. Don’t listen to them. Keep automatic everything and making awesome robotics and you guys'll be fine and sticking it to the zog, Shinji.

David, how many of those pepes do you have?

Easily explained in this picture

Because those racist japs are 90% homogenous and that is not fair.

They have plenty of room for more people as it stands now the average size of an apartment in Japan is a luxurious 300sqft at the low low price of 2000USD per month.

They need more workers there too, my friend with two masters degrees got an interview after three months of applying for entry level positions so there is definitely a labor shortage.

I’m sure sending over a few hundred thousand the illiterate third worlders will contribute to Japan in ways beyond their wildest dreams.

bullshit

James is back again.

IGNORE THIS BORING AND REPEATED THREAD

because their population is projected to drop by a third by 2050. they are the first people on earth to just die out on their own

Eat shit, faker.