Girls und Panzer

If Alice joins any non-aninated school for Final how much attention are the other school members going to get with her on their team? A new country themed team will have their chance to shine but they'll be completely obscured by Alice.

Also what does this mean for older side characters? Merchandise never?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/s1hJzMiC
youtube.com/watch?v=JmuAGn60QlQ&lc
academiaobscura.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/RSC-tea-guidelines.pdf
bilibili.com/video/av6300060/
bilibili.com/video/av5941215/
bilibili.com/video/av6724019/
bilibili.com/video/av5564186/
bilibili.com/video/av5941141/
bilibili.com/video/av6087720/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61439745
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest
bilibili.com/video/av5564317/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She won't outshadow Mika.

I'd say we'd see Alice closely co-operating with the team's main commander as a co-commander or advisor of sorts, rather than her just claiming the commander position and relegating the rest to background only.
Though sadly I feel you're right about the other side-characters, they'll have less lines and less chances of getting merchandise, depending on how Mizushima decides to break up the contents of each episode.

Erwin is cute and she is also my wife!

Good morning, funny isn't it?

What would you ask Erika to do next?

Put the condom on my dick using her mouth

Éclair is cute and she is also my wife!

Erwin is pretty cool

pastebin.com/s1hJzMiC
youtube.com/watch?v=JmuAGn60QlQ&lc

Is that user still doing those drama CD?

I believe he's still working on it

Good taste.

I want these two to appear in the Final Chapter. Even a as cameo. Please Japan.

Notcanon.

>Tea ceremony
>Incense
How the hell does the economy stay afloat in the GuP world with all these underwater basket-weaving courses?

Now you understand why does MEXT guy very insist on closing that school.

Erika is for public sexual humiliation

>tfw bilibili has multiple drama CD tracks translated
>tfw you hear Saori gush over romantic tourist attractions in Anzio
Feels good, man.

That's one way to make money for spare parts...

>Hana visits St Gloriana
>teaches them how to brew a perfect cuppa
>references academiaobscura.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/RSC-tea-guidelines.pdf
>For best results carry a heavy bag of
shopping – of walk the dog – in cold, driving rain for at least half an hour beforehand.

bilibili.com/video/av6300060/

Is that from drama CD?

Me inside the car.

Yup!

Here's Saori in Anzio:
bilibili.com/video/av5941215/

Sergeant Oddball returns to Saunders (still haven't finished watching this one):
bilibili.com/video/av6724019/

Miho goes back to KMM:
bilibili.com/video/av5564186/

And Mako goes to Pravda:
bilibili.com/video/av5941141/

There are a couple more drama CD translations scattered about the website, but I haven't checked those out yet. Most of them seem to be re-uploads drama CD 5.

Anyone got a TL for the sentence next to the arrows?

I wouldn't bully her in the first place.

But if i'd have to chose something for her to do for losing the game, she'd have to sing Erika.

>Chink subs
Translate it weeb!

Maginots existence is canon, however.
Why shouldn't they show them in the show? It's not like Eclair and Fondue would collide with anything "canon" from the series. (Like, for example, Chovy going full manga Chovy all of a sudden would do).

Help me, I'm reinstalling the shitty GuP mobage.

I'm just too tired to wait for December.

No one is arguing about the Maginot existence, but their uniform design along with Eclair and Fondue character however...

That's a shame, the double breasted uniform is neat.

I've only finished watching Saori and Hana's excursions.

For Saori in Anzio:
>Saori visits the various replicas of Italian architecture in Anzio
>Replicas include the Spanish Steps, the Trinita dei Monti, the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, the Colosseum and a pillar from the ruins of Pompeii gifted to Anzio in consideration of Italian-Japanese friendship
>Viewer realizes that Duce and Pepperoni have no knowledge of Italian culture and the relevance of these buildings
>At each stage, Saori makes lewd seal noises about each location's date potential, with Duce et al growing increasingly attracted to the idea of dates in Anzio
>Finishes off with a banquet where Saori stuffs herself and dispenses love advice
>Saori is hailed as Romance Maestro by Anzio girls and invites them all back to Oarai

For Hana in St Gloriana:
>Hana visits St Gloriana, discussion immediately turns to tea
>Hana cites that Royal Chemist Society report, confuses the ambience improvements from walking a dog in the rain as part of the brewing process
>Darjeeling and Hana engage with the idea excitedly, Pekoe and Assam play the exhausted straight men
>[proverb quotation intensifies]
>Second half involves an interesting demonstration of British tank formations
>Darjeeling confesses their tanks have shit firepower and mobility
>Ends with comparison of Hana and Darjeeling (two of a kind)

The St Gloriana episode in particular is interesting, as the characterization seems to accord with the Motto Rabu Rabu chapters, portraying Darjeeling as an eccentric but competent commander, with Pekoe and Assam as her long suffering subordinates.

Oh yes, a bit more about the Anzio episode:
>Carpaccio is still obsessed with Taka-chan
>Saori hanging on in the back of a CV33 as they ride around the school
>Saori going on at length about holding hands with her boyfriend while listening to opera in the Pantheon
>Saori going on about her historian/tank nerd boyfriend obsessing over the pillars of Pompeii
Sawreehfag is a lucky man.

Saori imaging all the date potential in Anzio was great, I love how enthusiastic she is about romance, she really melts my darn heart. And Duce liking the idea of dates in Anzio was quite surprising, and surprisingly cute. A nice new side to her, good work, Saori!
>Sawreehfag is a lucky man
Well and truly.

Oh, and the Pravda drama CD subs are in English, apparently. Seems they were ripped from Youtube.

>Saori brags to Anzio about her non-existant boyfriend
That's pretty sad.

One more video in English! Apparently it was re-uploaded on Youtube by some guy called Deepweeb. No visible credits to the original translator, somehow, although it's probably /ak/.

bilibili.com/video/av6087720/

Sure, but like i said, they don't contradict anythind established in the series, so it would be no problem to have them appear in the Final, and if just in the background.

>That's pretty sad
>Posts Yukari
user...

The Yukari-Saunders episode is actually pretty cute, it's mostly the two of them sperging out and making movie references while touring the Saunders base. 4 minutes in and we've seen Pearl Harbour and The Longest Day, with Naomi showing varying degrees of recognition and Alisa being completely clueless.

Kay/Yukari confirmed best waifus.

>Sawreehfag is a lucky man.
>Implying Sawreehfag isn't just Saori posting here pretending to be her imaginary admirer.

Yukari may have her own flaws, but at least she isn't going around pretending to be some kind of love guru and talking about the boyfriend she wishes she could have while being a kissless, hugless virgin.

I didn't know that Saori was fluent in english and could replicate a male Australian accent

Agreed. Kay and Yukari best girls.

I can assure you I'm not Saori, just a guy who's really in love with her. As unbelievable as you think it might be, I happen to think she's absolutely gorgeous in every way.

She's done all the research, I think it's very cute and endearing of her to try and help others out in their romantic pursuits , or even trying to make them a little more womanly. It's a really warm and motherly side deep down, she really cares about the people she tries to help out. Plus, half the time I think her fibbing about having a boyfriend (at the time) was to make all that research sink in to her students minds, rather than it being disregarded in an instant. Her charms and efforts certainly worked on me, so who's to say it wouldn't work for any of the other girls!

Kay is a nice and friendly girl, her only flaw is that she obviously lacks some control over her team (face it, Nonna or Erika wouldn't stretch the rules on their own without their commander knowing).

>And Mako goes to Pravda:

Well, now I've got an idea on what to do for Katyusha on white day

Me on the right

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61439745

that doesn't look comfortable.

user who used to mantain the GuP, Sky Girls and Otto Carius repository folders on the /ak/ wiki here:
Reporitory kaput.
WIll slowly rebuild it, but it WILL take a LOT of time. Anyone who wants, feel free to create a new one

>Reporitory kaput.
What happened?

Nope, Deepweeb is the translator.

Taken down

Our files got DMCA nuked (again).
We might have an alternative hosting place, but we still need the original files.

Hopefully the original scanlators on them still have their work files...
I have a few RW and LA1/2 chapters on my self, so I'll be glad to put them up again.

Press F to remember the repository

Copyright bullshit?

Now that I look into it, TranStar is also down

Maho like chocolate?

I obviously still have my local copies of everything that was in the repository.I only need to remember what was up there.
BTW, there were also lost the copies of the translation of the "Panzer Vor! and "Battle for Oarai" board games, the rules variants for the "Flames of War" and "Advanced Squad Leader" boardgames, and (in case someone is keeping count) the partial "Hajimete no SM" /d/ - /hc/ - /hr/ translation project.

I wish Pekoe had more lines in the show.

>alternative hosting place
What about making use of Mega's (or similar places') feature of "import to my files"? The one that allows you to make your own copy of a file without having to wait for upload. Make a secure, NOT publicly shared, central repository, import into as many "public" accounts as needed (separate ones per series), re-import in five minutes whenever a public account is canceled.

Goddamn Saori has bought a lot of Chocolate to share with Sawreehfag

>Boko chocolate

You sure that isn't for Miho?

Looks more like it's from Miho.

Why in the fuck you don't have a Drive with your shit?

Well, I'm not stupid enough to delete my source files, as is many of the other guys do also.
The repository was more for you all to download stuff when you wanted. None of this actually affects our operations much.

We also have someone who's willing to lend us space on his seedbox, so that might work out to our advantage anyway.

>I'm not stupid enough to delete my source files,
some are. Trust me, some are.

I can believe it.

But I have like 3 copies of everything, spread across my main drive, an external backup, and my mega.
The show must go on, after all.

Anchovy is stuck at your apartment. and she's in a predicament.

Do you assist her?

Uh, sure, but any clothes of mine wouldn't fit her...

How long has she been hiding that little hint of thiccness?

Yes, what does she need anyway?

Saori needs to eat less, she's too fat.

Poor girl, I want to tell her she looks pretty and she needs more confidence

Rude.

I'm sorry fellow Anons, I was going to do a translation but then I rediscovered my love for World of Warboats.

I want to make and eat chocolate with Noriko for valentines

>Yukari gets harmlessly agitated
>Maho gets murderous

Don't forget to lovingly place the chocolate in each others mouths

>Miho came prepared with a bulletproof gauntlet

Kek

Imoutos belong to their neesans. Yukari should just go get with Erwin or Erika.

I disagree with the incest but yeh Yukari should just realise her true love of Erwin already

There is nothing wrong with two sisters loving each other. Look at how happy they are together.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest
"The incest taboo is and has been one of the most widespread of all cultural taboos, both in present and in many past societies."

Is this the /ak/ thread?

Most asian cultures don't even consider it taboo in the first place. Also who cares, sister x sister is purity.

Yes and no.

In 2D I don't really care about it. I just think Maho x Miho is cute.

The only time I approve of this ship is with Erika being raped in the middle.

Alisa has some strong bants in the Pravda v Saunders match.

>80% of T34 armor is made in America
>90% of steel used in T34 components is made in America
>radio equipment also made in america
>therefore T34 is just a Saunders tank

bilibili.com/video/av5564317/

Really confused for a second there because I thought you meant the American heavy T34

You can't stop perfection, regardless of Erika being involved or not. Even Mizushima agrees they are perfect.