How old is she?

How old is she?

3 times as old as she should be, by the looks of it.

Old enough to be loved like everyone should.

She was Oba-san age, last time I checked.
Though given that the franchise is getting a soft reboot with her in a schoolgirl outfit I wouldn't count on that anymore.

A shame really. I like a Ara Ara ninja adventures.

Old enough for me to wish that Black Lilith would make more /ss/. Grown-ass men and orcs are too vanilla.

She's such a cute older lady.
I'd play her games even if they weren't about her getting dicked.

Wasn't she a teenager or was that her equally busty sister?

She's 40+ if I remember my lore right.

>lore
Speaking of that, I really need to force myself to play the VNs, like, actually read shit instead of skipping stuff to get to CG events.
Are the VNs all translated?

Old enough.

>there will never be makai kishi ingrid 2
;_;

I want to kiss her on the cheek.

What story is there to be adapted? There's more?

>Though given that the franchise is getting a soft reboot with her in a schoolgirl outfit I wouldn't count on that anymore.
It's been so long since they announced zero that I'm wondering if they'll can it in favor of continuing to make art for the battle arena game. Kangoku Academia was also announced almost a year ago and the site has never updated nor given a hard date.

>adapted
Wasn't the anime basically an original? I don't remember seeing anime scenes in the VN.

>tfw TABA keeps releasing those sickeningly sweet vanilla one-on-one kissing and handholding while wearing a bridal outfit sets
I love it. Even Oboro got one.
But, is vanilla considered a fetish now or something?

It's becomes a fetish once your mind has been completely corrupted by lust without a single pure thought left.

I want to kiss her butthole.

When you indulge so much in fetishes that you get tired of the zillionth orc cock to the point you barely feel the damned thing some vanilla nonsense will do you good.

it's a nice change of pace when your taste is as twisted and dark as I am.

IIRC some of the scenes from the VN were adapted due to some similarities. I could be wrong.

>tfw asagi will never be your mommy

How can an old hag like her be this sexy?

High chances you could become a potential cum receiver for demons, fat old men and fat old demon men. Or a male ninja, which means fodder in the universe, since the only male anti-demon ninja who is worth anything is that non-canon Murasaki's onii-chan from Makai Kishi Ingrid.

But imagine being the cause of bestiality fags' tears as you cleave a stupid doggo cerberus apart from the inside as Edwin Wakamoto Black watches approvingly.

why would you think that?

This reminds me when I first playing TA3 back then. I was so hyped to see true oboro scenes, but in the end I got nothing at all. Turns out all her scenes are from TABA.

Charboro >>>>> Melon Cat Oboro

If sadpanda threads aren't allowed, why is this one?
or /trash.

Yes, but she gets an absolutely unforgivable treatment in TA3 and therefore some parts of it need to be retconned the fuck out of. Yes, I am talking about Ingrid

Obviously because Lilith stuff "isn't" on sadpanda. And if it is "not" on sadpanda it should be allowed on this christian board.

*Yes, I am talking about Ingrid too.

>Real Oboro
Wait, oboro has clones as well? Sometimes I hate how this series handles clones.

like, 12

Well, apparently all evil Oboros have been clones, and the real Oboro is that Charboro who is also working on Murrica (I may have some of the facts wrong).

>12
Taimanin lolies when

Was Ingrid popular with the Japanese audience?
I assume that's what will determine if she ever comes back outside of battle arena.

Quit bitching already you faglord.

Fucking kill yourself you retard.

I dunno, but they did gave us a new taimanin animation. Sadly, the quality wasn't on par with the previous one.

Is lilith ever going to make some new original series like pic related?

The previous one was horseshit though. Seriously the TA2 anime adaptation was horrible. Even if 3 is a step down from the original it can't be worse than 2's.

I really want new kangoku senkan animations.

She sure seems popular given how many cards she gets in Battle Arena.

>Seriously the TA2 anime adaptation was horrible
It was the biggest disappointment I ever had. Threw it into the trash, not even 5 minutes in.

>I really want new kangoku senkan animations.
You and me both, user.

Literally too much male on female content.

Can't even self insert for fucks sake.

Unless I had atomic reconstruction abilities then I'd be able to self insert, but since I don't it's more gay than getting spitroasted by two nignogs in prison.

Female only hentai is alright as well.

>Literally too much male on female content.
>Too much male
>Can't self insert
Are you a crab, user?

It's kinda crazy that we never got a simple yuri scene out of the franchise despite the fact that Murasaki has a psycho stalker crush on Asagi and Oboro gets off on dominating her.

>Thread is still up

Whoa, she's stacked!

>Mods still haven't killed this thread
It must be some form of bias towards this shit series. I seriously hope you would fucking kill yourselves, jannie or mod.

>Are you a crab, user?

Mämmigolian