You think he knows deep down the earth is flat?

You think he knows deep down the earth is flat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DkGMY63FF3Q
google.com/amp/s/amp.space.com/39063-spacex-launches-used-rocket-dragon-spacecraft-for-nasa.html
tesla-countdown.surge.sh/
dailykanban.com/2017/12/go-production-hell-went-production-heaven/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is he seen as some kind of saint?
People posting billboards saying he is going to save healthcare in America and people asking him to start his own ISP and to fight Net Neutrality
He's one of the 1% these twats are meant to hate

What's the real world map if the world is flat?

elite like to hide in plain sight

Yes. People like him are told the truth, so they can better deceive us.

his autism levels go further than that

I think he has a good idea what "life" is

this guy reminds me of the Onion ted talk parodies

youtube.com/watch?v=DkGMY63FF3Q

how many fingers fit in your rectum cavity?

>Nikola Tesla wannabe
This guy is a bullshit artist.

yeah he knows hes milking the government for free space bucks

HYPER LOOP........flol

Just when i lost hope i finally see a post that made me kek loudly. I love you user

Hey Elon

Then how come a direct flight from New Zealand to Argentina and a flight from the UK to to the west coast of the US both take roughly 11 hours? Shouldn't the first flight take more than two times as much time according to this map?

SpaceX Launches (and Lands) Used Rocket on Historic NASA Cargo Mission

google.com/amp/s/amp.space.com/39063-spacex-launches-used-rocket-dragon-spacecraft-for-nasa.html

New Tesla Roadster: Zero to 60 in 1.9 Seconds, 250-MPH Top Speed, 620-Mile Range

Yeah

Flat earth is a waste of time. Hell, even World War III and geopolitics is a waste of time. All of these are just distractions for what is really on the agenda, and that is the advancement of AI by the world's most influential. Don't get occupied by orchestrated events such as North Korea or even worse (((Flat Earth))), they don't matter in the end.

Elon Musk hate thread?

tesla-countdown.surge.sh/
dailykanban.com/2017/12/go-production-hell-went-production-heaven/

So happy to see the veil shattering.

I'm sure Elon Musk will deliver, just like he always does.

i fucking can't wait to go up in Elons BFR to mars, by 2030 i'll have enough cash to hitch a ride to mars.

Tbh, I want to see Elon Musk develop a fully electric tank so I can enjoy my right as an American citizen to own a tank without having to spend a fortune on gas.