TDS 234 is out!

pls gibs me dat

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/phpfxh.mp3
cryptopay.me/bitcoin-debit-card
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not to be selfish, but I'd also like this week's Jazz & Jesse. I guess I can sit through the obligatory few dozen posts about how TRS is a Mossad psyop before someone posts either, though.

Agreed. Any goys feeling generous?

bump

bbbbbuuuummmppp

Bump

bump of cocaine

bumpy

I want

Upload my show pls.

Just remember, Argentina: No outliers in the ethnostate.

I would pay but all of my money in crypto shekels
Please don't make fun of my autism

bump

I also want and these lovely digits should surely cover the fee.

If you pirate their content, you're a huge fucking piece of shit that deserves death.

These guys need our help to survive because the Jews will not let them work a normal job.

Pay up you fucking kikes

You're not only selfish, you're a subhuman fucking commie - expecting everything to be free. Berniebro faggots need to grow up.

Didn't everyone but Mike quit a normal job to make shitposty podcasts full-time?

If there was a way for me to listen to it in an app, I would. I don't want to leave my phone screen on while I'm driving around.

You're not even white, if mods had any sense you would get a ban for your audacity

We want free podcast for Australopithecus people. Upload now.

GIBS ME DAT PLOZ

Pay for it you subhuman

lets compromise at 56%

>what is safari
>what is lock button

>These guys need our help to survive because the Jews will not let them work a normal job.
Like Mike's jewish wife and black family member?

I don't pay because, frankly, the amount of content behind the paywall doesn't yet justify it.

I know I'm just abusing people to bump the threat, in the hopes that it will get noticed quickly and someone will post the link for free.

do want

bump

> show stops
> some bullshit happens
> lose spot
> no easy way of scrolling back to where I was

bump

Hahaha and you'll do....what exactly? Moron.

Anyway bump

>tfw povvo as fuck.
Feels bad man.

How's Lauren doing since the whole niggerfucking thing leaked?

They won't let me work one either

>be you, paywall cuck
>sites get hack
>jews get your account info
>you get dox and fired
>shiiieet

They dont even offer other ways to donate.

Maggots shouldn't talk about angels like Miss Southern. I suggest be keep quiet before God rips that tongue out of your rancid mouth.

nigger

So TRS is actually a psyop to get gentiles to self-dox?

But it is in my nature.

fuck that coalburning thot

You WILL be dragged before a fucking tribunal of Jews eventually for the crime of being white, you can't run and hide forever, that's how it got so bad in the states in the first place. Also Weev is NEVER going to to let TRS get hacked, dude would die before giving kikes info like that.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

LOL. Fat Peinovich can suck a dick. If you rely on these manchildren your civilization deserves to be raped by niggers.

plz gib

bumparoonie

I don't rely on them but they're a consistent source of nigger jokes, which are increasingly rare.

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. I wager you couldn't empty a boot of excrement were the instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus.

And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have to us who think and reason? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake? You are a waste of flesh.

support the show and consider getting behind the paywall
my.mixtape.moe/phpfxh.mp3

aaaaannnddddd Nigger jokes are the lifeblood of Aryan civilization.

so yeah

>saging with an image
wew lad.

I didn't see that one coming.

not clicking that

all I really need is another way to subscribe. Sorry but Im supporting a family.

Somebody stick their dick in it to see if it's safe.

its 3 minutes long

You can use bitcoin and if you email them you can buy an account by sending them money to that po box, I don't know if you have to put your adress on the letter though.

bump

Well played

not safe

Okay dude first off,
1) A REAL Navy Seal wouldn't go around bragging about his accomplishments and possibly reveal his identity.
2) The United States isn't a totalitarian regime so if you were to attack citizens randomly, then you'd be going to jail
and
3) What is a Navy Seal doing on Sup Forums anyways?
You're probably a NEWFAG who cannot get fucking laid.

>If you pirate their content, you're a huge fucking piece of shit that deserves death.

I see your point but guess what, its infinitely reproducible.

i was hoping more animu figurines would be posted itt desu

REMINDER THAT MIKE ENOCH IS A GIANT FAGGOT

>baitception

Mp3

easiest (You)’s in the game

Yall are just as bad as the Jews when you try rationalizing your theft of their well produced content.

it's a copypasta desu ;)

Nice one, it's been a while.

Played, well played.

I am a TRS paycuck but paywalls are a bad idea. You are literally paying to keep content hidden. You are actually paying them to deplatform themselves. It is just so dumb.

I've shared their shit on here before and don't really feel bad about it. The more people who hear this information the better.

Ok now post it along with jazz and jesse plz.

He must have had a real mouthful if his son's nose was even half as big as that brown bell pepper of a nose he's rockin' in his mugshot.

Hi friend, wuu2?

way too much content is being paywalled, both on TRS and altright.com. you dont need to paywall 50% of your content. dick masterson paywalls one show a month.

I wanna hear their take on Kraut and Low-T, that guy is the biggest lolcow around right now

I just need something to do on this friday night.

Just download the mp3 and put it in a podcast app or even a music app. Holy shit, it's not hard. I use podcast addict and like it.

It's good. Their (((message))) will be dropped as they become more and more exclusive. Walling off and milking the goyim with merch is the best thing you could hope for.

Use prepaid cards dude

desu the smallpox blanket is fucking awesome

That's not really a thing here and the last thing I want is that on my bank records. Especially if its openly labelled.

bump

plz

Didn't realize you were a bong, guess it is a bit riskier over there.

[User does not have required license for rebuttal]

Ok give me a second

You're doing God's work user

You can create a virtual prepaid card online from anywhere. Just use a fake name, address, email, phone #, etc, and load with bitcoin to ensure anonymity. Using a VPN is an additional layer of security.

cryptopay.me/bitcoin-debit-card

plz be real