>Joe is Joe Christmas Songs pastebin.com/0znNg4MM

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M
>IntSec Zinke Work Env Survey 12/14/17
youtu.be/Np9YpailJ6c
>FCC Votes to end NN (including bomb threat) 12/14/17
youtu.be/8d_202l55LU
>UN Amb Haley on Iranian Arms Exports 12/14/17
youtu.be/jrldGQ9kzeY
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 12/14/17
youtu.be/E9ObzKNmByc
>WH Video: Pres Trump's remarks on Tax Reform 12/14/17
youtu.be/nAJiB6VGfTw
>Pres Trump Tax Reform speech 12/13/17
youtu.be/yQ8cKFKrYBU
>Pres Trump has lunch w/GOP Tax Conference 12/13/17
youtu.be/don1TTsmvt8
>FLotUS Melania @Marine Corps Toys-for-Tots event 12/13/17
youtu.be/JYyPOsQMXB4
>FLotUS Melania meeting w/kids @Toys-for-Tots 12/13/17
youtu.be/MMCL1NOmZ7w
>Dep AG Rosenstein hearing@House Judiciary Cmte 12/13/17
youtu.be/U6m36NCC0Dk
>SoS T-Rex @Atlantic Council speech+TH 12/13/17
youtu.be/s_zoSsbcPXo
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 12/13/17
youtu.be/W2MU3GX2V5Q
>StateDep Pol/Mil Affairs DepSec Taidanow "To Walk The Earth In Safety" report 12/13/17
youtu.be/NpeccFqKEIw

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

welfarecutscountdown.com/
thehill.com/homenews/administration/365068-exclusive-prominent-lawyer-sought-donor-cash-for-two-trump-accusers
timesofsandiego.com/life/2017/12/14/california-drivers-ranked-the-worst-in-the-united-states-in-annual-study/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

Hey amerimutts, just kidding lol, what is like to live in the american suburbia?

Prepare for end-of-the-world panic mode this evening thru Monday, followed by an epic meltdown sometime on Tuesday.

The tax bill is sadly not as good as Trump wanted it to be

FRIDAY NIGHT AWOOOOO

I saw a pair of bald eagles in southern VA over Thanksgiving
just chilling in the middle of a field eating some small carcass
they look a lot beefier and intimidating in person

the 90's was the last golden age. now you can't hide from the evil even in a suburb

1.boomers out
2.stop watching fox news
3.jews into the oven
4.praise trump
5.MAGA

It never seems to go anywhere. I recall seeing a few for the Virginia election, but goddamn man, these past two elections have proven that when demographics in this country are what they are, it's an impassable obstacle. I used to be comfortable in the knowledge that niggers were impossible to mobilize, but evidently that isn't true, because they sure fucked us in Alabama. Which means they can still fuck us in 2020. Every election is going to be a struggle from now on, man.

MAGA

quite comfy assuming it's middle class, not too many rich people, mostly white people etc. When I was a kid you could play in the street in some neighborhoods without worrying about cars. I don't think modern suburbia has the "everybody know each other" feel of small towns. Some neighborhoods do but it's not universal.

Overall quite comfy, generally pretty safe, plenty of space.

>The tax bill is sadly not as good as Trump wanted it to be

Sausages and laws, as they say.

welfarecutscountdown.com/

>we're gonna make America great again
>immediately becomes worse

It is paramount that people know what is going on in their local politics to help republicans gain more control of localities as well as to gain more senators and representatives.

Please check your state elections and local political events to help Trump achieve his agenda.

If you don't know your senator and representative off of the top of your head, and who is likely to run in upcoming elections you are neglecting your duty.

What was lost that mattered? The 4 brackets?

As I said last thread, obviously. What in the world were people expecting with senate the way it is?

I need a whitepill on the 2018 midterms, anons. What seats are within our reach, and do we have a realistic chance of getting a super majority after 2020?

Senate is full of RINOS.

Slowest recovery in American history. Only a nigger could pull that off.

individual mandate BTFO

If 2020 came down to Paul Ryan vs a Democrat, who do you back?

>they look a lot beefier and intimidating in person

Bald eagles are big mofos. You definitely notice them when they're around.

kind of disappointing. they adjusted expenses but nothing particularly revolutionary. ending SALT will be a great thing tho

blame the boomers

If you don't turn onto politics, politics will turn on you. Ralph Nader.

I havent lived in it but a lot of my friends have
Nothing wrong with it except the houses being repetitive sometimes
But a big house with a decent backyard good schools with a good neighborhood is nothing to knock

>It is paramount that people know what is going on in their local politics to help republicans gain more control of localities as well as to gain more senators and representatives.

More specifically, Republicans who are pro Trump and on board with the MAGA agenda.

this is spooky, /ptg/

protest vote libertarian

Based black women are going to lame duck Drumpf for 2018-20. Blue Alabama

Politicians who want to keep their jobs are scuttling like mad to get as far away from toxic Trump as they can.
He will never win another election, nor will anyone who has his stank on them.

Boomers are a plague that is thankfully dying out.

What do you not like about the new to old? Comparison please.

Trump wanted 3 brackets (like Reagans tax bill) and way less pages. This bill has 7 brackets and I don't even know how many pages.

Aww no Johnson Amendment elimination

was there a trudeau bust??

>mandate gone
m-my legacy

>Protect muh Israel goyim

>Hey amerimutts, just kidding lol, what is like to live in the american suburbia?

Mine is nice, and in a rural area. You don't have to lock your car or garage. No crime, no cars driving around blasting out rap. Lots of woods around it, as well as a clear running stream.

Any republican is better than any democrat that I can think of, being choosy about this or that person instead of having the needed seats is how you wind up with a Democratic senator in Alabama. Trump endorsement is the best way to do.

What are you talking about?

Trump Accusers BTFO.

>Evidence has been now made public that Gloria and her daughter paid off women to accuse Trump.

Narrative dead, Fucking LMAO.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/365068-exclusive-prominent-lawyer-sought-donor-cash-for-two-trump-accusers

CORPORATE TAXES WILL BE RAISED?

And Trump and the alt-right will die with them.
They are the only reason Republicans can get elected.

God isn't full of AIDS and on welfare.

I'm more afraid of live Jews than dead ones, user.

I...I'm 38. Can I stay?

yeah, I'm a bit worried that demographic shifts are going to make the US perma-liberal in 50 years. How do we incentivize middle and upper class whites to have more kids?

timesofsandiego.com/life/2017/12/14/california-drivers-ranked-the-worst-in-the-united-states-in-annual-study/

So I bought a My Pillow recently and it just arrived in the mail over lunch today. I finally got off work and opened it and shit and it tells you to tumble them in the dryer for 15 minutes (because they are all wrapped up and squished so I assume they want you to fluff them up and shit). Anyway, upon opening up the first pillow from its individual wrapping, I noticed a little piece of paper like a fortune cookie slip. Here's what it said:
>In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. - Proverbs 3:6

I'm not shilling that guy's stuff, I haven't even tried it out yet. It could be absolute shit. I just found it charming that it came with a little fortune cookie strip of paper with a Bible verse on it. Kinda made me smile desu. All that said, I really hope this wasn't some meme purchase. I'll find out tonight. Anyway, sorry to be off topic. Please subscribe to my blog.

Look at that y axis scaling lmao who are you trying to fool

its not their fault they were raised under talmudvision

Could someone shoot this whore in the face already.

>"On YouTube, Atchison admitted he posted anonymously on pro-Trump, white-supremacist sites like Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board or The Daily Stormer, but gave up when domain registrars kept shutting down The Daily Stormer’s domain names. He, along with most of The Daily Stormer’s community, said the sites were “shoa’d,” an anti-Semitic slur."

It's imperative to get a competent pro-Trump RNC chair asap. Reince utilized the full capacity of his autism, his loyalty was in question but it's a shame he couldn't have just stayed at the RNC

It's like 35% now.

It's a little past your bedtime gramps.

I always wondered why Gloria Allred still gets involved in anything
I immediately doubt anything she is involved in

show flag butt pirate

Increase the child tax credit...

I'm sure you'll love the members of the Senate millennials put in. You will be praying for boomers to come back and save you.

let us know how you like it.

>hey guys I ironically advertise for fox news
>a-am I cool yet?

This. Middle class suburbs and exurbs are very nice. Suburbs are about 75% White in total as of July 2017. Down from 84% in April 1990.

>Any republican is better than any democrat that I can think of

That is not the case, as we can clearly see with the likes of McCain, Flake, and so forth. They might as well be Democrats.

In other words: Don't elect "cuckservatives".

post your 4% face

They raised it 1% to give Rubio his plan.

Canonically, God made man in His image. Women were an afterthought.

I can't wait for reddit to crash with no survivors.

Good blog. Would read again.
It is a great pillow though, I have 2 of them.

cute
god forgive me

2 terms...?

>And a Finn too

Damn near 500.

which are drumroll product of boomers sitting around doing fuck all to stop the cultural erosion

Only if you tell me the term for a male cake

The only people that would care that she said this are atheists anyway

> would you vote for a Democrat or a Democrat?

Those fuckers have been forcing their shitty left leaning jabronis down our throats since Bush I in 1988. If they try to go back to that the GOP will go the way of the Whig Party. And I'll be glad.

suburbs are great if in you can get in early when they're cheap
they're hell if you move to a city, and then get tired and want to settle down and every house is $500k+ for something that was built in the 80s
lower pop density allows you to control your government better
higher price floor keeps out the nogs (but too high in many cases)
poor access to public transport keeps out the nogs
big sidewalks that allow kids to go places safely, but still too far for the nogs to walk and reach your area
big roads allow you to commute 30 mins and make money

It'll be the same as the 80s; Reagan didn't get everything all at once. You get a small cut, small fixes, win seats/get popularity, use that leverage to get more next year.

>Aww no Johnson Amendment elimination

Senate Parliamentarian said they couldn't do that via reconciliation.

yea but those shitty repubs sometimes vote with the president
no dem does on important issues
so win the primary and then win the general, always win the general

Pretty good! Now stay the fuck out!

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LIVE FOR ANOTHER WEEK YOU CRUSTY OLD PIECE OF SHIT. FOR ONCE DON'T FUCK US OVER.

>Black people have suffered constantly for all of recorded history and been enslaved by everyone including other blacks
>God is black

Hmmmmmmmm

I love Kellyanne

Trump is definitely going to pardon Flynn.

Each of those people you mention occasionally votes for republican things where democrats never ever vote for republican things. You would create more obstruction with every seat you don't fill that Trump endorses. If we end up with this purity nonsense too hard then we risk losing the false majority we barely hold now and have more repeats of unelectable idiots in the general election.

If republicans keep wanting to throw white Christians under the bus then they can forget 2018 and 2020. Republicans voted for Trump to bring us back to the way things used to be but Trump doesn't seem willing to do that and neither is the swamp he's part of now, and everyone sees this, Trump is more of a democrat now

I'm sure that's just splendid to read and easy to understand, right? How many did the old one have?

>mfw Foregen estimates their procedure will cost 10k but at least they have payment plans so everyone can afford it when they finally finish their work
>mfw the most common circumcision method only takes 5 to 10 minutes
There's not enough pictures that sum up how I feel about having to spend anywhere from a few hundred to 3 thousand dollars for a ticket to Rome then spend probably up to 10 thousand dollars to reverse something that only took so little time. If digit(s) circumcision gets banned and doctors who do it or retract the foreskin of newborns get the death penalty.

>alt-right
Shoo shareblue

By what logic?