>takes place under king nigger who immediately calls for gun regulation

>massive surveillance state can't shit

You forgot:
>school campus demolished
>whole town is a CIA prop town
>no video evidence, no photographic evidence in general
>the absurdity of the physics and timing
>Eugene Rosen's performance

It's called respect for the victims, which are dead children, you stupid insensitive piece of shit.

>except a muslim one, a false flag
those are false flags to, dipshit

>except a muslim one, a false flag

You've exposed yourself slide shill. Those are almost always false flags as well.

^all this stuff

tell that to Columbine, Spook

it's almost like being take advantage of a situation to fit their agenda

Prob the most recent non-false flag attack, maybe some of the random-ones like the guy gunning down people in the theater.

>Sup Forums

when you see a film, though it reminds you of God's creation, you know it lacks the breath of life.

Because the ones who don't think it was a false flag don't make a fucking thread to say so.

Because racists (people who legitimately buy into the fictional idea of "race") are not intelligent individuals. They're a waste of resources.

Because CIAniggers still exist.

The important attacks are usually the ones not talked about. The attacks the media actually talks about are the ones they want you to know about. Can you put 2 and 2 together?

>tfw Robbie Parker makes his little speech

>20 1st graders killed
>7 adults killed

at the time 2nd worth attack in American history

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

This.

Sup Forums is such a vacuum of cognition

what about the las vegas shooting? Thats doesnt make the list?

you sort of have to be a brainlet to believe these hoaxes

vegas was a false flag nobody died.

>Why does Sup Forums say every attack is a false flag

Correction - why do Ameritards say everything is a false flag?

Do you remember calling the lindt cafe a false flag and fake??? - you fucking retard!

> check your brain cells

>nobody died.
gonna need some hot sauce to swallow this load of bull

>tfw it doesn't do him any good

>what about the eviden-
>School demolished
>what a cohencidence
I remember the threads about it. I saved the pictures, but lost them in a hard drive failure. There was bottled water on pallets. People were wearing ID's. Handing them out to everyone. There was a notice sent out to people of Newtown CT of a drill going on and how to volunteer for it. The videos of the "dad" shown on the news where he is expressing sadness when just moments before he is shown smiling and talking normally. The fucking Greenberg actor family. All of it reeks of a false flag.

lmao only autistic retards use the words "false flag"
Any person with a normal perspective on life and the world wouldn't be this edgy

Show me 1 picture of a dead body with the bullet wound.

>implying those aren't false flags as well
>implying Muslims even exist, and aren't government agents or crisis actors

Muslims blow shit up for no reason other than they're savage shitskins. Whites dont chimp out like that without some other motive behind it

lmao kys shill

Why would someone respect something they do not believe exists?

Do you believe in evolution? Do you believe humanity is somehow exempt?

You can't hide how oblivious and low IQ you are

You're seriously telling me no competent qualified independent authority/media on earth would see through the hoax but a couple spergs on a website making "proof" memes on ms paint can?

you kill yourself faggot

>every single bad event that ever happened ever is a false flag event except columbine

mileswmathis.com/sh.pdf
read it and weep

or don't, what do I care?

The idea of faking a school shooting is so fucking retarded. As if the all-powerful secret cabal that controls the world would 1) have to use a school shooting to enact gun control and wouldn't already control all the politicians 2) fail at it anyway lmao 3) need to cause one to hit the news and not just wait for it to happen anyway because Americans can't stop shooting each other 4) not have kids killed for real when the U.S. government publicly kills shit loads of innocent people around the world monthly 5) decide to fake it using a massive operation of thousands and thousands of agents 6) do a really bad job of it and use the same shit actors they already used.

I'm not reading this
However, you might be interested in reading this
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Miles_Mathis
And choose your "intellectuals" more carefully next time

what about nancy lanza? not even a nancy lanza crime scene. Adam Lanza just a pile of clothes

>linking to ratwiki
Err, buddy, that doesn't exactly make you look like the smartest cookie

>it's called respect for the victims
>but only when I say so
so columbine wasn't too graphic? were they not kids as well?

rationalwiki.org/wiki/International_Jewish_conspiracy

ANTI-SEMITES ARE BAD REEEEEEEEEEE

that was the first publicized shooting my guy
>also the Cleveland elementary shootings(both of them) the victims pics were never released

Because eating the shit a literal scam artist attention whore is feeding to you is better?

Trying hard to make something believable is the essence of conspiracy theories, it still isn't enough to qualify as proof or blow away hard fucking facts
I hope you're underage

>why is every single attack, except a muslim one, a false flag
False premise; no exceptions until PROVEN otherwise and any of you faggots who suggest otherwise are retards or glow in the dark. Too much evidence, literal proof, that it happens to assume anything else until proven beyond a shadow of a doubt and even then, question it.

The idea that you don't question every single event makes you a gullible retard.

>muh experts
The double standard of the faith you kind of faggots put into people just because they are seen as "experts/qualified" while accusing others of being dishonest is just astounding. The irony of it all is it is just a psychological result of your own dependency on "experts" because you and those like you refuse to expand yourselves so you don't require those "experts."
Take your own advice m8.

If you're too stupid to make your own conclusions, then sure, keep being spoonfed jewish semen GULP GULP GULP

His work speaks for itself, the reading of history he presents aligns fabulously with my observation of current events and how politics function.

Because there have been many over 100 islamist terror attacks in the last 30 days.

There is so much straw in this strawman post that you could build a fucking earthship house with it m8.

>aligns fabulously with my observation
of course fucking idiot, it's the whole point of making something believable, basically what every failed scientist is good at
You should question your observation and your own biased opinion
And you'll soon realize it's fucking nothing

>The idea that you don't question every single event makes you a gullible retard.

>question a certain event
>find "grey areas"
>open your mind as to what said "grey areas" can be a sign of
>realize it's all perfectly logical

as opposed to

>question a certain event
>find grey areas
>go look for the most remote unpopular theory regarding these grey areas and swear by it like a moron

At what point did I mentioned "experts", msm, or the fucking government, I talked about independant fucking sources
And what you faggots came up with is an obvious buzz hungry scam artist jew

>no goy dont trust the expert, trust me user
you dont trust the investigators but you trust some faggot on youtube named "truthIlumanit666" to expose the deepstate and Sandy Hook conspiracy

Because they demolish the area it happened in most of the time.

>links to a shit-tier article, written by a tinfoil hat wearing californian
>says this guy and his source doesn't make him look smart

fuckin' lul

Because we're living in a simulation.

He linked to rational wiki, have you never heard of that website? First day from r.eddit?

>"I talked about independant fucking sources"
>"You're seriously telling me no competent qualified independent authority/media"
>competent qualified
>authority/media
You're really gonna sit there and try and say that you didn't mean experts by all that contextually? WEW LAD. Nice doublespeak kike. Go fuck yourself.

"okay"
go ahead and read his work on tides, rainbows, and hell, all of classical mechanics

oh right, he's a crank, what do I know, I just have a BSc from one of the best universities in the world :^)

not every single one. just sandy hook(ed nose)

Usually courts don't upload videos of children dying on their YouTube channels dumbass.

Pure coincidence.

>rational wiki
what makes a writer from rational wiki different from some dude who literally writes about any shit "theoriezz" he can think of?

the fact that anyone with any scruple of intelligence doesn't take rational wiki seriously because our world isn't as black-and-white as those fags believe, obviously

rationalwiki.org/wiki/9/11
>osama bin bad boy did the world trade center attacks
>anyone who questions this is loony toons!

Right, a very respectable source indeed, eh?

Because people believing in these lies usually live in a secluded world.

RIP teacher on Faceberg, the night before the (((shooting)))

i never stated that i thought rationwiki was credible, but what makes your beloved looney toon Miles Mathis credible? do you see the special pleading going on there, bud?

the same reason stormfags/CIA gets on here en masse every time a cop murders someone

it's not Sup Forums, it's russian psyops shills and maybe a very small handful of actual schizophrenics

/thread