She actually had the tomboy beaten out of her

>she actually had the tomboy beaten out of her
Does this mean that other tomboys can be cured of their disability in this way too?

Other urls found in this thread:

theoi.com/Heroine/Atalanta.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>beating up tomboys

Tomboys are for hugs and sports, what the fuck is wrong with people?!

No

>sports
Well, if she's doing martial arts then obviously beatings are part of it sometimes.

This should be illegal.

When the japs are going to do a manga about the ultimate tomboy...

Atalanta

theoi.com/Heroine/Atalanta.html

This is bait, right?

This is obviously Rebecca.

Dragon Ball Z, it's pretty obscure.

In real life, it is.

I see it all the time, but it never comes up on image searches. Apparently it involves a tomboy who gets the shit beat out of her and other horrid atrocities.

>tomboy

>Apparently it involves a tomboy who gets the shit beat out of her and other horrid atrocities.
?

This only on pixiv or something? I dunno how to search for Rebecca on there.

>Apparently it involves a tomboy who gets the shit beat out of her and other horrid atrocities.
FFS it's a doujin of Spopovich beating up Videl

to be fair it took me a while to figure out it was videl actually i figured it out by looking at her clothes

>Furry
No

you have to marry the tomboy out of her

DidnĀ“t Videl stopped being a tomboy after it?

Fuck you and fuck this thread. Tomboys are for loving.

i need the full picture right away.

Tomboys are NOT for hurting.

Where is the source senpai

This authors tomboys are the most delicious.

There are people on Sup Forums who neither bought the VHS tapes nor watched DBZ on Toonami because they were too young

>Atalanta was eventually reunited with her father Skhoineus (Schoeneus) who insisted that she wed. The heroine reluctantly agreed insisting that a suitor must defeat her in a race and that the losers be put to death. Melanion--or Hippomenes--however, sought the help of the goddess Aphrodite who provided him with three golden apples to cast before the girl in the race. When Atalanta stooped to retrieve these, she was slowed enough to allow the hero to emerge victorious.

>tomboys in charge of winning races

>tfw an older neighbor kid let me borrow the entire series on VHS back in the 90's
I pity kids growing up today who will never know the fun of gathering around some shitty 18 inch CRT TV with all the kids from the neighborhood and marathoning cartoons

Violence won't solve anything. It will just increase their resolve. You have to fuck the tomboy out of them. Only taking dick can make them aware of their own femininity.

>In real life
3D does not matter. It is the 2D tomboys that need protecting.

Tomboys are for rape

...ing the boy they like. because asking him for sex is too girly?

>short hair cancer
>humanoid giraffe
>no tiddies
>delicious
no

serious question: who is the best tomboy?

>short hair cancer
>no tiddies
You just described the best kind of tomboy though.

Best kind of tomboy is ashamed of her huge tiddies.

Gimme da sauce

Art of Videl post Spopovich.

To be fair she stopped being alive along with 99.999999% of the human race like 12 hours after that.

No, for a dirty fat old man to drag her to an alleyway with his manly strength easily overpowering her because she's a woman and then fucking her against the wall with no condom and breeding her pussy.

In fact he'll be doing her a favour, putting her in her place as a woman. A soft thing only fit for breeding children and taking care of them.

Women have no business being strong or fit.

This is an example of how not to beat the tomboy out of someone.

This makes actually fuck all sense.

What were the Greeks smoking.

Best tomboy has ponytail and a not huge, but noticeable bust.

>not knowing tomboys fucking love golden apples