>Dies

post YFW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMwcnIhfN_U&t=4m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not happening

what if it does user?

Japan is a 1st world country user.

HIV is no longer a death sentence. There's a ton of expensive medication that can keep you alive. You'll be poor but not dead.

There's no actually much risk to drinking HIV infected blood. It doesn't cross the mucus barriers of the mouth and throat.And it gets fucking murdered in the stomach.

Same thing applies to HIV infected semen too.

pretty sure they wouldn't let someone that's HIV positive give blood anyway.
they don't let people that were in britain when the whole mad cow disease shit went down give blood. and that was like 25 years ago.

>what are microlesions in the mouth

I'll just take your word on that user...

Getting AIDS seems like its going to more difficult than I thought

She's a vampire, HIV probably wouldnt do shit to her.

You can always have anal sex which causes small ruptures from which the virus can enter your body.

Well, first of all, you'd have to decline from all treatment for HIV to develop into AIDS in a first world country.

Even getting it in the ass from somebody HIV positive is only around ~1% chance of transmission. Lot lower than people think

>terror of the night
>getting lamb tier virus
Nope.

>get hiv drugs from the government
>live a long life

you know whose mouth smells like cum?

Yours?

>paying for medication
Found the American.

sometimes in fiction vampires can also smell diseases

We don't know which legends apply to Hikari though, like the "no reflection" thing which is false.

See also people who drink snake venom to look badass. Unless you have a stomach ulcer then there's no real risk involved.

This why I preferred tomato juice!

Blood donations are screened for HIV now, so it's not an issue.

Japan is now nearly autistic about making sure blood is not contaminated after that one scandal that one time. No AIDS-chan to see here.

Unless you get a multiple resistant strain.

This

HIV treatment is so bloody good that you might never even get AIDS

>There's a ton of expensive medication that can keep you alive. You'll be poor but not dead.

Maybe in 3rd world shitholes like the US

Pretty common knowledge after the south park episode.

>medication
>expensive
Not in europe desu

but aids is for gays and niggers

Vampires are immortal, and only die if you stake through the heart.

How do you know?

I told Evangelion I was wanted to stick my woodie in her and she freaked.

I think barely anything applies to her. To begin with, she's not undead, so most of the vampiric superpowers related to being a walking corpse probably don't apply.

What's left is basically just the animalistic and predatorial parts, good instincts and senses and a desire to bite or nibble people.

0.01% of people in Japan suffer from HIV.

The chance lowers to 0% if you're with a virgin. Higher with sluts/prostitutes who entertain gaijins.

As a vampire with keen sense of smell, she can clearly tell who's a slut and who's a virgin.

And by the way, vampires by default usually go for virgins, so it solves the problem.

Well, receptive anal sex is the highest probability way to receive HIV, it's probably higher than 1%.
Also, implying you're not having delicious receptive anal sex 3 times a day, every day.

You mean tometo.

Well Europoors are poor in general so if they had to pay for medication they'd probably just die.

>As a vampire with keen sense of smell, she can clearly tell who's a slut and who's a virgin.
Her blood comes in bags, not in people.

Japs don't let blacks and gay men donate blood.

Chances of getting HIV from blood pack is much lower than non-artificial human fluid exchange methods due to health/safety regulations in place.

Unless Japan elects a government who defunds health/safety organizations, this won't be the case.

>Implying a weak human STD is anything against a vamp's immune system.

she could just turn into a bat and then the virus would die though

rabies is the one she has to watch out for

>dying from AIDS in this day and age
user pls.

youtube.com/watch?v=dMwcnIhfN_U&t=4m

>she could just turn into a bat
Pretty sure she can't do that.

>poor from medication
Oh, America, you're so cute~