The cancer of identity politics and Net Neutrality

>no company would ever implement data caps in their networks
>no company would ever conspire with the government to spy on you
>no company would ever charge high prices for internet service quality that's below the level of the third world
>no company would ever conspire with the media cartels to snoop on your illegal downloads and slap you with fines/court orders
--YOU ARE HERE--
>no company would ever create cable-like internet packages
>no company would ever throttle data coming from certain websites

I heard liberals also like clean air and water, so there might be a window of opportunity to tear down regulations that prevent corporations from polluting them indiscriminately, just imagine the butthurt liberal tears folks!

Net Neutrality has set a precedent where corporations can simply push the narrative of X or Y issue being in the interest of 'le shitlibs', and a bunch of turd eating trumpfags will vote against said interests even if it harms them too.

Why are burgerbreathers so stupid and polarized?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MArU35CklWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AAAUUUUHHHRRRGGGHHHH

>Net Neutrality

there's that buzzword again

Stfu and post more titties

are you shilling or retarded

Picrel

Why would I be shilling, faggot. I simply don't want this corporate cancer to extend to mexico.

What buzzword? Net neutrality has been around since the early 2000s

Luke dies. Leia doesn't die.
Yoda returns. Snoke dies

THE INTERNET IS NOT A BIG TRUCK! IT'S A SERIES OF TUBES

Quality Sup Forums discussion.

I should have expected this when I thought of posting an argument and a timeline of events related to ISPs/Government that made trumpfags look retarded.

Imagine her taking a huge shit. How fucking hot would that be?

youtube.com/watch?v=MArU35CklWo

>republishit understanding of technology

well, he's right.

Blame queerflix and fagbook for the massive amount of fear mongering and disinfo that mobilized their army of braindead on the internet

>Net neutrality has been around since the early 2000s

Net neutrality has been changed
We are supposed to push the changed bill through

Why does the internet need to be a utility with price controls? It has nothing to do with net neutrality.

Just because you don't agree with that particular clause doesn't mean you should hand over total control to the corporations and remove the leash from the ISPs so they can throttle content and create mobile-like internet packages.

NN as it has been implemented so far did not include any price controls in it, the recent shitstorm involved the repeal of the already established NN policies, not the introduction of new changes to it.

TFW a fucking taconigger knows more about this than the burgercunts

you should not hand over total control to the government

so you repeal this bill

later we can require them to stop violating net neutrality

>the recent shitstorm involved the repeal of the already established NN policies
the shitstorm was because Obama made the internet a utility

>The 2015 rules had imposed increased government oversight of broadband traffic. Internet service providers became treated as public utilities

"Net Nutrality" is a shit sandwich.
The thing about a shit sandwich is that its rarely called a shit sandwich, it's called turkey on rye, tuna on white, or honey ham on whole wheat. Unfortunatly when the waiter sets the sandwich in front of you a huge pile of shit in the middle can easily be smelled. You look at the waiter and say, "hey, what the fuck, this is a shit sandwich". The waiter looks at you in bewilderment and says, "no sir, that's a turkey on rye, just like you ordered". Now you can do one of two things, you can take what the big nosed waiter tells you at face value and take a bite, or you can open the bread and see for yourself the steaming pile of shit in the middle. Your choice.

>no company would ever create cable-like internet packages

Title 2 didn't stop them from doing that you fucking redditor

this is really simple to explain

>did all innovation happen before 2015?

yes

>was the internet fine before 2015?

yes

fuck off pro-net neutrality cucks

No one cares

This increase in FREEDOM is AMAZING!!!

Now ISPs are free of those communist laws that kept them chained, unprofitable, and weak. Finally ISPs can block and throttle whatever web sites they want for whatever political and profit reasons they feel like, making the free market more AMAZING!

This is the best thing ever!

pedro quit posting fugly midgets.

>was the internet fine before 2015
no it wasnt it was slow leaf

too /fit/ for le 56%

The net neutrality bill became more and more bloated. In the last iteration they included this:

"Level Playing Field: Consumers and innovators have a right to a level playing field. This means a ban on unreasonable content discrimination. There is no approval for so-called "pay for priority" arrangements involving fast lanes for some companies but not others"

"Vigilance: The order creates an Open Internet Advisory Committee to assist the Commission in monitoring the state of Internet openness and the effects of the rules."

It was no longer the non discrimination policy of the past, it now means comcast is reduced to a fiber line and you can use it for broadcasting just as well as they can. (NETFLIX)

By the way, Net Neutrality advocates thought the bill was "as a capitulation to telecommunication companies" and they criticized it.

I fucking hope they throttle those niggers like Facebook google Netflix etc. I hate those companies and want them to pay

>I hate those companies and want them to pay
they will pay the ISPs a fee to have their shit show up on your computer at full speed.

The non-corporate, small business, and start-ups will not be able to afford the fee. So people will use the corporate sites and the internet becomes even more dominated by jew corporations. Making us more free!

I’m fine with that. We need new forms of internet access anyway. If the cable companies start pulling all kinds of bullshit then people might start more wireless or satellite ISP companies. We need deregulation, not more regulation.

you never had a dialup modem did you

it evolved into broadband

Women in politics was the best idea ever.