Little Witch Academia

Ssshhh Tiny Chariot is sleeping and dreaming about her positive future!

don't give up hope anons!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t7KBOnhtugA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TIA FREYREEEEE

Diana is a literal cuck.

>her positive future

I want to ______ Andrew

>*zip dick out*

FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE SHUT UUUUP

Why is her hair red when she casts magic?

I wonder how willingly Andrew is in getting buttfucked.

I want to forcefully rub Akko's sensitive bunny ears until she wets her panties.

Delete this

>not wetting them with a single glance

>ywn hug and comfort akko

Post Badcocks please.

Will Akko become even more annoying now that she's trying harder?

>Why is her hair red when she casts magic?
It probably goes back to its true color (red) whenever she use her true magical powers.

>And he came in only fifteen seconds.
>Haha, seriously?

nah,

I think your retard meme posts are the most annoying ones,

only second to shipperfag cancer.

No, I'm a college dropout NEET and the nearest thing to working harder for me is looking miserable at a social worker or an outpatient care doctor for more neetbuxx.

I drew Constanze but older.

YAMERO

these never got any yous or anything and I feel bad that I made these things that I thought were funny but actually people probably hate them

cool as shit drawing

Why is she holding a famas?

Tiny Chariot is damn pure hnnnnnnng
I want to protect her smile!

I've never wanted to hug akko hard after this EP

>throw Jasminka in the dark lair where she'd be chained to the wall
>starve her
>occasionally mindrape her by convincing that her friends betrayed her because she eats too much and she shouldn't feel bad for wanting to harm them
>set her loose on Luna Nova when she breaks completely
I'm curious what would happen.

I hope she gets to work tho. So far she's been untalented with potential, but too stubborn to work

why het is so bad?
they ruined the entirely thread

Anyone got that AX pic of her with the Minigun?

Akko is cute

CUUUUUUTE

Stop

She'd eat the sorcerers stone and go blow up the houses of parliament.

Oh, so that's how the school secures its funding. Those who make generous "donations" get to come and visit and spend time with a student of their choice, who is under instructions to be as welcoming and hospitable as possible, knowing full well what that means.

Drain the swamp! End the systematic abuse!

Akko is so pure I just want to lock her up in my rape dungeon for eternity.

I wonder who drew this scene, because they all look really moe. Hannah and Barbera don't even seem like bullies.

Daily reminder that this is the """"Magic"""" that replaced shiny chariots magic

True witch.

youtu.be/t7KBOnhtugA

Why do think there are only girls ?

YAMEROOOOO

He probably went to a public school in England (which is like a private school in America) and so is likely very open to and experienced with it.

Because she's Clark Kenting and being GUD directs the magic from her hair to the wand.

Imagine being a populist dictator who rose to power in a military coup to be the head of the United Kingdom, and sending in your secret service to take over the academy, capturing every witch and putting them in your personal harem.

I don't get the dynamic between Ursula and the witches

she's obviously not lost her magical powers as she turned her hair red in this episode to cast that OP bubble thing

for some reason she's abandonded her career as Shiny Chariot and discarded her Shiny Rod in a remote as fuck forest nobody frequents, presumably expecting it to be gone forever

she's not a stupid air-headed klutz but keeps acting like one, most likely to keep her identity secret

what the fuck is Chariot's endgame? it doesn't make any sense, did she intend to stay a bumbling piece of shit astronomy teacher for the rest of her life?

sure as fuck she did not expect Akko to find the Rod and now she tries to "mentor" the girl into being another Chariot, a persona she has discarded in favour of being an idiot teacher

what is that cunt up to

Post them on Facebook or something.

BL doujins when?

>Akko
>Diana
>Lotte
>Sucy
>Amanda
>Constanze
>Jasminka

What would their respective cunnies taste like?

That was really rude of you.

That flew under my radar entirely.
How the fuck are they going to bitch about Chariot actually putting on a performance with effort and visual design behind it, then pull shit silly shit?

>>throw Jasminka in the dark lair where she'd be chained to the wall

You know Jas probably has Russian polar bear strength and would break out as soon as she got hungry read: 2 mins

Would you?

It's part of her big ruse, she hiding her powerlevel for some reason

>potatoes
>heaven
>rotten fish
>mushrooms
>potatoes again
>motor oil
>grease

METAMORPHIC FASCIST

Because that's traditional dance, not new-fangled flashy bullshit. Use your head.

be bros with

Ignorant slaves.

My wife Diana will have beautiful children with Andrew.

>she's not a stupid air-headed klutz but keeps acting like one, most likely to keep her identity secret
No, user. She really is one.

>what the fuck is Chariot's endgame?
It probably WAS to live a normal mild-mannered life teaching at her old alma mater. But now that the Shiny Rod and its new recipient has shown up, something's probably sparked within her.

that new-fangled flashy bullshit has its own trading card game in Japan, grandpa

attend the wedding of Diana and

ELIMINATE AS A POTENTIAL RIVAL TO MY LOVE INTEREST

Very inspirational.

Who is the most powerful witch in the setting?

Diana?

Why did Falkor turn into such a dick?

Hug.

>constantly storing energy
>doesn't give a shit about any danger
When she opens her eyes, the world will end.

MAGIC DOESN'T EXIST

Probably wants to stay retired but still have an active role in the magic world by teaching students, especially the one with the shiny rod
Also Chariot is an airhead outside of performing

How many drawfags are even in these threads

That's Oceiros though.

Villain spotted.

>the autist turned into a furry.
it was a good episode

>British government is the enemy

ah yes

>that's traditional dance
That's a bunch of incontinent retards in bedsheets.
>new-fangled flashy bullshit
Literally their biggest issue is proving that magic has a place in the 21st century. People doing new shit is the last thing they should be stigmatizing.

"wut up, it's ya girl Akko"

At best, he'll be around for 2/3rds before a legit magical threat upends him.

Shitty Constanze tracer reporting in!

Did they make him look like Drew Carey intentionally?

what is his end game?

I GIVE MY LIFE
NOT FOR HONOR
BUT FOR YOU

so, is this a weaboo version of Harry Potter?

Yeah, thats why you spent an aeons in a quest room

Out of the ones we've seen, probably Diana or one of the teachers.
Watch them reveal "The most powerful witch in existence" to be an old, "witch-like" loner in some swamp cooking poison all day with a hat three times of her body.

I guess they're compatible since they have boring personalities and are debbie downers most of the time.

She racks disciprine.

>cooking poison all day
>i'm not a sucyfag btw

>black hair

andrew = dropped

Curse his beady eyes.

No, this is weaboo version of My Little Pony.

WHAT A THRILL

>Watch them reveal "The most powerful witch in existence" to be an old, "witch-like" loner in some swamp cooking poison all day with a hat three times of her body.
Everything Sucy aspires to be?

Waiting for the perfect moment to take her revenge on witch-kind as Dark Chariot, of course.