Next on the chopping block

So after Moore, libs are going after Ted Cruz with everything they got. There are multiple threads up on reddit for shitting on Ted Cruz, in order to generate support for some faggot lib senator in Texas. Who's doing this? Someone is trying real real hard to find anything on all republican senators. There's even a subreddit dedicated to making red states blue during the midterm. Are you guys going to let them get rid of the Zodiac?

Texan voter will decide

>who's doing this?

(((who))) do you think?

Ted Cruz literally posted on Sup Forums last night

Congressional wars 3: revenge of the delegates

(((Trump's))) (((buddies))).

El Chapo's drug money, 14 billion in paper United States bills from selling cartel drugs in the US, almost funded the wall that would stop border drug trafficking.
but it got shut down before it got passed into law

>I'm going to build that [spoiler][/spoiler]wailing[spoiler][/spoiler] wall.

They learned with Net Neutrality that they can saturate a point to a level that drives their audiences insane. Look at Reddit, they have been exposed and coaxed into Net Neutrality arguments non-stop for weeks.
It's not about level of support, it's that the outrage is greater than everything else in modern memory, even history. Even newspapers at the time weren't as angry about Pearl Harbor than redditors are right now. All because they've been poked for months over the risk of internet getting more expensive
It's a strategy that will keep being used, and it'll take a lot of skill to counter it. Trump did well because they attacked him from everywhere. The net neutrality campaign was more focused, they kept hammering on the possibility of internet becoming more expensive. With enough repetition, it was enough.
I don't even think the objective is to engage people in politics, I think they're trhing to make people insane, to drive them to commit terrorism acts. We're already seeing rising political violence in the US, not only were common folks targeted, but politicians, even Rand Paul, were victims of assassination attempts by unhinged Democrats.

screen cap?

Sauce???

It's an epic thread but if you just want his post

Riiiiight.

Listen, you don't have to believe it was him and it really makes no difference to me.

After all he's done for them?

That wasn't me

-Ted Cruz

No problem here, from now on we will accuse all Dems of sexual misconduct as well. The problem with creating new tactics and weapons is that the enemy will use them as well.

Why should I give a fuck about this potato faced hispanigger? (((Cruz))) hasn't accomplished shit except grandstand and make the right look like retards.

This isn't me either

t. Ted Cruz

It started Hello boys and was finished -Ted Cruz. Was right after his post about “snowflakes” and NN. I’m on mobile and not finna to search the archives.

Oops

Same thing the dems been doing since the Civil war ended. There's more Republicans dead at the hands of Democrats than vice versa.

Too hard for the Dems.

He's not gonna get abandoned like Roy Moore. Bannon won't primary him. Establishment likes him.

Ideally, Cruz should have McConnell's job because he can bridge the divide between nationalists and establishment.

McConnell is a salty bitch psycho who gave Alabama to the Democrats.

Cruz isn't hardcore religious right like Moore is. He's not gonna get chucked by the Country Club crowd.

Too popular in the GOP.

Not a soft target.

no one outside of reddit or millenials cares about net neutrality.

net neutrality is too fucking vague and esoteric.

Sorry... the white thing killed him for me.

Its not going to happen. Ted is really popular in Texas and hasn't done anything big to make people hate him

Supreme Court Justice Ted Cruz

SOON.

Plus it's going to be pretty hard to pull off the whole sexual assault allegations on somebody who was in a contentious primary last year.