Is this one of the most redpilled books of all time?

Is this one of the most redpilled books of all time?
>names the (((rootless cosmopolitans))) and their intentions within 2 pages

Also general jung thread

Other urls found in this thread:

fleurmach.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/jung-the-undiscovered-self-1957.pdf
sas-space.sas.ac.uk/4412/1/Jung_And_Antisemitism_by_Andrew_Samuels___Institute_of_Historical_Research.pdf
archive.org/details/collectedworksof91cgju
youtube.com/watch?v=WJ25Ai__FYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post qoutes you useless faggot

Collective Unconcious is real

>endless unverifiable speculations piled onto each other
For what purpose

At the gym so might be a few minutes between posts but, naming the jew:

>Everywhere in the West there are subversive minorities who, sheltered by our humanitarianism and our sense of justice, hold the incendiary torches ready, with nothing to stop the spread of their ideas except the critical reason of a single, fairly intelli- gent, mentally stable stratum of the population.

REMINDER

Jung is now dead
>DO NOT pay money for his books

>DO pirate it/read a synopsis/watch a summary on it

FUCK THE MONOPOLIZED PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

Read man and his Symbols. Reading the red book.

On the latent psycosis of certain individuals (that i believe to best be represented in the modern sjw):
Their mental state is that of a collectively excited group ruled by affective judg- ments and wish-fantasies. In a state of “collective possession” they are the adapted ones and consequently they feel quite at home in it. They know from their own experience the lan- guage of these conditions and they know how to handle them. Their chimerical ideas, upborne by fanatical resent- ment, appeal to the collective irrationality and find fruitful soil there, for they express all those motives and resentments which lurk in more normal people under the cloak of reason and insight. They are, therefore, despite their small number in comparison with the population as a whole, dangerous as sources of infection precisely because the so-called normal person possesses only a limited degree of self-knowledge

Or buy used, you goddamn caveman. Im not reading from a screen.

I agree. People are so ready to accept the idea of a zeitgeist but not this for some reason

>We ought not to underestimate the psychological effect of the statistical world picture: it displaces the indi- vidual in favor of anonymous units that pile up into mass formations. Science supplies us with, instead of the concrete individual, the names of organizations and, at the highest point, the abstract idea of the State as the principle of political reality. The moral responsibility of the individual is then inevitably replaced by the policy of the State (raison d’état). Instead of moral and mental differentiation of the individual, you have public welfare and the raising of the living standard. The goal and meaning of individual life (which is the only real life) no longer lie in individual development but in the policy of the State, which is thrust upon the individual from outside and consists in the execution of an abstract idea which ultim- ately tends to attract all life to itself. The individual is increas- ingly deprived of the moral decision as to how he should live his own life, and instead is ruled, fed, clothed and educated as a social unit, accommodated in the appropriate housing unit, and amused in accordance with the standards that give pleas- ure and satisfaction to the masses.

I send a text message to my mother, in response to a message of her, wanting to know what I would want for Christmas.
I wrote down the name of a couple of books, which I found interesting and wanted to read. Crime and punishment, Atlas shrugged, War and peace, etc.
Afterwards, I couldn't shake this feeling of being ashamed, although I genuine wanted to read the books - because they sound interesting and I have heard a lot of people talk about them. But because there is something utter pretentious about them, it's like the meme where people read Nietzsche, so they casually can name drop the guy in conversations - but they only understood his ideas on a superficial level.
I don't want to be that guy.. hence why I was ashamed by wishing for these "pretentious" books.

But here you are, with your fucking Jung, and you make a post about it, without any form of guilt or self-irony. how can you even live with yourself?

“The Jew,” he once wrote, “…has never yet created a cultural form of his own and as far as we can see never will.”

Because this board is literally devoted to doscussion of these kinds of things and I am an anonymous poster getting no personal validation from this. Maybe you sre so insecure because you are actually just a retard.

Lol, you best go eat dirt then, don't want anyone thinking you are pretentious

>Under these circumstances it is small wonder that indi- vidual judgment grows increasingly uncertain of itself and that responsibility is collectivized as much as possible, i.e., is shuffled off by the individual and delegated to a corporate body. In this way the individual becomes more and more a function of society, which in its turn usurps the function of the real life carrier, whereas, in actual fact, society is nothing more than an abstract idea like the State. Both are hyposta- tized, that is, have become autonomous. The State in par- ticular is turned into a quasi-animate personality from whom everything is expected. In reality it is only a camouflage for those individuals who know how to manipulate it. Thus the constitutional State drifts into the situation of a primitive form of society, namely, the communism of a primitive tribe where everybody is subject to the autocratic rule of a chief or an oligarchy.

Honestly just read the book its short and there is a lot of good stuff in it. All of the quotes i posted are from the first chapter alone.
This is the first Jung I have read because I bought in to the memes about him. Anyone have any recs of where to go from here.

Keep your phone in your locker you nigger. Gym is for solitary self improvement. Phone users at the gym should be gassed

This, Eurofag poster clearly suffers from austismo

>everyone must abide by my insanely autistic rules of social behavior

Yeah mate Ill just stare at the ground in between sets like you

But the Zeitgeist is changing. Against the 48% of the 1%.

multitasking is horrible for you

>checked hitlerdubs
>Honestly just read the book its short and there is a lot of good stuff in it
consider it done familia

It's like reading what goes on inside my head.

God forbid anyone think you exercise your mind a bit.

fleurmach.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/jung-the-undiscovered-self-1957.pdf

man and his symbols

Based Carl
sas-space.sas.ac.uk/4412/1/Jung_And_Antisemitism_by_Andrew_Samuels___Institute_of_Historical_Research.pdf

You too insecure to go without checking your phone every time you finish a set? Bet you end up spending ages in the gym too, typing away on your phone for 5/10 minutes when your rest was only supposed to be 1/2 minutes. Nigga do what you want I don't care.

Crime and Punishment will change your life. You should be ashamed of letting your fear of being seen as pretentious keep you from great literature; if you don't read them for superficial, egotistic reasons, you won't be a pretentious litfag. So don't.

Sup Forumsacks: the gifted ones or nah?

You should start out with just the basics
archive.org/details/collectedworksof91cgju

Evola had the same notion
>It is necessary to have “watchers” at hand who will bear witness to the values of Tradition in ever more uncompromising and firm ways, as the anti-traditional forces grow in strength. Even though these values cannot be achieved, it does not mean that they amount to mere “ideas.” These are MEASURES…. Let people of our time talk about these things with condescension as if they were anachronistic and anti-historical; we know that this is an alibi for their defeat. Let us leave modern men to their “truths” and let us only be concerned about one thing: to keep standing amid a world of ruins.
We were foretold user

Thanks my guy

If it takes you more than 30 seconds to type out a response to soembody on Sup Forums you have a monkey brain

Yes, you're welcome
youtube.com/watch?v=WJ25Ai__FYU

Read Notes from underground before reading the rest of Dostoevsky. His books will make more sense that way. Its also super short and dense so even a novice reader can make through it no problem.

For Nietzsche I would suggest avoiding will to power the first. It really a painful read and it was heavily edited by his sister.

Are people like Peterson ushering in a resurgence of Jungian thought, salvaging it from the impotence of new-ageism?

Apparently kek is a jung fan