Black people get longer prison sentences than white people for the same crime

Black people get longer prison sentences than white people for the same crime

abcnews.go.com/Politics/black-men-sentenced-time-white-men-crime-study/story?id=51203491&cid=social_twitter_abcn

Dont tell me we don't live in a white supremacist country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rLqFDobN1uQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
ussc.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/research-and-publications/research-publications/2017/20171114_Demographics.pdf
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-facebook-live-beating-disabled-teen-20171208-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are priors for 1488$ Alex?

>What are priors for 1488$ Alex?

/thread

That's because they have rap sheets longer than their bbc u dumb nigger and most whites don't...

Blacks have a predisposition towards violence and are more likely to reoffend.

Seems like judges always want to give "good boys" many many many chances before having too incarcerate all these "good boys" for the crimes they were arrested for. Just think of how much shit these "good boys" did without getting caught.

Fuck you, and fuck niggers. Eat shit and die in a fire.

Sage

Black people have less money for equal legal guidence. This is never controlled for in any of these bulk shit stories

Such a racist country that white people lose their jobs for being racist

in other news...
"sky might be blue tommorow"

Don't be a nigger and you will be fine.

Men get longer sentences than women. So are we also a female supremacist society?

Good.

That's probably because of repeat offenses, faggot.

We are in a victim supremacist country. Explain that one to people.

This, it is usually recidivistic offenders.

They may be the same crime, but niggers commit them with more severity and more cruelty.
I am a white supremacist, trust me, I would know if this country were white supremacist, it's not.

You don't live in a white supremacist country.

Not even fucking close cuck!

It controls for criminal history, racists.
This could be, but then we must ask why do blacks have less money?
You can't convict someone for something they haven't done yet.

>criminal history
>individual disposition
>personal history
>level of remorse
>ability to make restitution
>character witnesses
>eggregiousness of crime (the extent of injuries and suffering caused, violence of action, extent of damages)
>who was victimized
>likelihood of reoffending
>gang/organized crime
>ideology
>intent
>value to community
>addicted to drugs?
>psychological state
Can we get the run down on these evaluations from your source?
No?
You're an idiot.

What are priors?

You think that may be because of previous criminal records? You have to compare apples to apples.

>why do blacks have less money
Welfare state and voting democrat so the cycle perpetuates. Black communities that glorify ignorance and deems anything remotely successful as 'acting white'

I dont see a problem here.

And they still commit the most crime. This obviously isn't working, sentence them even longer.

It is time for the Black People to get truly woke. You live in a racist country and it will never get better. Africa calls you back to your roots. Leave these racist oppressors. Throw off the American shackles once and for all and embrace your African home. Ships brought you here and planes can take you home. Live in an all black society and build Utopia.

Really? Well NO SHIT! The funny thing resides in the fact that they do not explain why blacks get longer sentences. Do you know why? Because most of these niggers are habitual offenders. If you keep fucking up and breaking the law, you will get a bigger sentence the next time you break the law. It is like that with habitual offenders. The intellectually inferior liberal fucktards think that they can fool everyone and make it seem like these niggers are being treated unfairly. If you break the law, you pay the price. Niggers want excuses for breaking the law.

>This could be, but then we must ask why do blacks have less money?
Your answer is in pic related.

Let's just ignore the fact the most crime in the USA is committed by niggers. Fucking dumb liberal faggots..

lmao the niggers deserve it. Theyre subhuman scum

Statistically black people are more likely to recommit offenses.

It's as obvious as the Earth revolves around the sun. The fucking dumb liberal fucktards and their makeshift IQs don't get it.

Yes of course they do, because they commit crime more often and sentencing guidelines dictate that they get stiffer penalties because of this.

You can thank Bill Clinton for it.

>why do blacks have less money?
because they spend more time in jail because they are multiple offenders and nobody wants to hire a felon

Look at every city in the world where niggers are the majority. How are these cities doing as far as their success rate? Enough said. If niggers would be responsible like the rest of us, then racism wouldn't be as big of an issue.

>Yes of course they do, because they commit crime more often and sentencing guidelines dictate that they get stiffer penalties because of this.

This...

ditto

Leftists are terrible at making comparisons. They attribute any kind of inequality to hatred no matter the circumstances.

We live in a white supremacist world, you idiot. The sky is blue, water is wet.

does this account for behavior in the courtroom? even sociopath whites are able to fake being remorseful but blacks are animals 24/7

now post the guys rap sheet

shhhh dude its a secret ok

because niggers always plead not guilty

The words Per Capita trigger them like crazy too.

>We are in a victim supremacist country
Well said

Prove they are black....prove it

Just being dark and whining about it proves nothing

If we lived in a white supremacist country, our taxes would not be funding room and board for niggers.

If only SJWs, feminists and liberal faggots were smart enough to understand. You have to point out the shit that they so willingly deny or else the less intelligent among us will believe them. After all, the fucking liberal media said it, therefore it's true right???

Well niggers commit 80% of violent crime so odds are those niggers were guilty of other crimes. I feel zero sympathy. 95% of niggers are a cancer to the planet.

no more needs to said about this...
/thread

You know, some niggers are offending by pussy ass liberal faggots who think that they must defend them. I know I would be. The message from them seems to be "black people need welfare." I mean, if I were black I would ask them "are you trying to say I cannot take care of myself you SJW liberal cunt?"

Jagged redpill more people need to swallow.

>thinks niggers shouldn't be in chains
>thinks niggers are human

Severity of their actions are taken into account, not just the crime itself.

Nigger cum is the only thing they will swallow. Liberals suck nigger dicks...

youtube.com/watch?v=rLqFDobN1uQ

then go back to africa faggot.

White men has contibuted a lot to the world.
they deserves shorter prison sentence than the negroes that breeds like rabbit,glorify degenerate culture and blame whites for everything.

Here's a proof of how niggers always screws things up
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

men get longer prison sentences than women for the same crime

Dont tell me we don't live in a feminazi country.

It's because they refuse to plea down charges. Talk to any public defender in private and they'll tell you all about their black clients and the ridiculous way they act in the face of the law.

nigger

>Black people get longer prison sentences than white people

You didn't even read the damn study itself you fucking POS.

" female offenders of all races
received shorter sentences than White male offenders"

POC MATRIARCHY CONFIRMED.

ussc.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/research-and-publications/research-publications/2017/20171114_Demographics.pdf

You can read it yourself, they did a very poor job at controlling for criminal histories etc.

This is also pretty interesting:
>black female offenders received 29.7-35.4% shorter sentences than white males
however
>Hispanic females only received 16.8-18.2% shorter sentences than white males.

In other words this POC gynocentrism disproportionately benefits black offenders over Hispanic offenders.

Doesnt know what aggravating and mitigating factors are. Doesn't realize Niggers always have terrible aggravating factors (i don't like how he looked at me)

Its okay dude we all know the Jew hired you to rape that innocent German girl

Your genes aren't your fault

Thats not proof but its certainty enough

like, torturing mentally handicapped kids and streaming it on facebook? or putting bacon on mosques?

Bretty gud video, except for all that cringy editing.
Like, we get it, niggers are spooky.
You don't need to remind us.

i don't care. fuck niggers. might makes right. white power. fuck off and die, faggot.

Sentences get longer the more times you are incarcerated.

Repeat offenders get more time

Yes OP the justice system is typically less lenient on repeat offenders.

Sounds good to me. Keep those black animals off the streets as long as possible. Hopefully a lot will get aids in prison and they won`t be out there screwing goats and other barnyard animals.

>You can't convict someone for something they haven't done yet.
Conviction and sentencing are two separate things.

Only two posts? Were you dissuaded OP?

i blame lbj's great society where white dems legislated negro mating rituals and follow on mama's gibs. dad's literally not legal in home ie no gibs.

Men also get longer prison sentences than women for the same crime, but muh patriarchy.

Fuck shitlibs.

Repeat offenders dummy

Men get longer sentences than women, by a much larger margin.
Yeah Sup Forums is retarded when it comes to ignoring racism but at the same time why does the left refuse to acknowledge the sexism? Fuck racism but fuck feminism too

A factor that was adjusted for in the studies you illiterate retards

/Thread

>It controls for criminal history, racists.
It does not. If you read the study they're citing instead of just the headline, and further read the actual data instead of just the abstract, you'll notice that they control for "violence". "Violence" is not a concrete, prosecutable crime, and controlling for it leaves a wide variety of concrete, prosecutable crime.

You got taken in by fake news, boy.

all jobless repeat offenders

Because most are repeat offenders you fucktarded niggerlover.

There's literally 50+ various factors that go into sentencing, you idiot. I cannot imagine being so simple minded. Never mind that, but the odds you can find a black and white person who've committed the exact same crime, with the same severity of prior crimes, is pretty low. Now factor in things like the subjectivity from judge to judge, plea deals, severity of the alleged crimes (ex. assaulting an older woman vs assaulting a male of same age), remorse shown in court, quality of lawyer, criminal code & sentencing minimums varying from state to state, & plenty other things. It's next to impossible to account for all these things.

No, it wasn't. They adjusted for other factors entirely, and then pretended those were synonymous with prior convictions. Just another social science study where the abstract isn't supported by the actual data and methodology.

Social science is to real science what spirit science is to real science. It's bullshit.

Repeat offenders and people on probation get longer sentences. No shit.

first of all, no crime is ever exactly the same.

secondly, a white guy with years of experience in a skilled trade who sells drugs on the side is going to get a lighter sentence than a gang member HS drop out with no legit job prospects once he's released.

also, if you are on probabation for a violent crime and get caught with a bag of weed, you have violated your probation and are going to serve your original sentence for the violent crime. you are not going to serve three years for a couple grams of weed, you are serving three years for your previous armed robbery.

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-facebook-live-beating-disabled-teen-20171208-story.html
yeah, sure fuck off

>Black people get longer prison sentences than white people for the same crime
Cool.
Don't bother replying, I'm leaving this shitty thread.