The 2017 Alabama Senate Election Investigation Thread

Investigate every nook and cranny of the web with the purpose of compiling enough evidence for a federal investigation.

The Jones campaign has left behind enough crumbs of evidence for a whole half dozen od a cookie box.

First and foremost, the intent: the media and Jones colluded heavily throughout the campaign, backed by Congressional Democrats and several Republican Senators and Congressman. Why?

To bury a woman’s testimony that would have destroyed the campaign, and the Democrats only viable candidate.

>Accuser in UAB sex abuse case calls out Jones for 'hypocrisy' for position on Moore accusers (Published Nov 21, 2017. Need link to original article)

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/accuser_in_uab_sex_abuse_case.html

The summary is as follows, thanks to Zippin’ 80’s:

>Holy shit I remember this case. She was a rural home-schooled white teen girl, only like 14 or 15 when she was admitted to UAB on scholarship. She lived alone in a dorm room her freshman year, in the same dorm as football players. One day a bunch of burly nog football players got in the elevator with her and basically abducted her to a room and gangraped her for hours. She developed Stockholm syndrome of sorts and spent days (could have been weeks) as their live-in rape toy. Her parents kept contacting the school because they hadn't heard from her but nobody did anything. Eventually she was found physically and mentally broken, needless to say she had to drop out and spend years in therapy. Meanwhile the school (not just athletics department but administrators at every level) did their best to cover it up.

>I can't believe this is the first I'm hearing of Doug Jones representing UAB on this case. This should have been shouted from the top of Red Mountain for the entirety of the campaign, even before the accusations against Moore came out. I am incensed.

Second, a supporter of the Jones campaign delivered this bombshell of a confession on a Fox 10 interview.

(1/4)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/qid1q
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/05/11/presidential-executive-order-establishment-presidential-advisory
youtube.com/watch?v=s-xwDtecJN0
al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2017/11/shame_on_you_gov_kay_ivey_face.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lLpiC6aOJNA
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/15/bombshell-lisa-bloom-sought-6-figure-payoffs-trump-accusers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hastert
washingtonexaminer.com/not-over-lawyer-for-roy-moore-accuser-says-she-absolutely-will-sue-for-defamation/article/2643428
youtube.com/watch?v=ij9vicNL4dg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This needs five posts.

>Anchor: Look at all of these (difficult to discern) out here! Why are you so excited to see this victory?

>Supporter: Because we came in here from all over the different parts of the country, as part of our fellowship, and all of us pitched in to vote and (canvas/came in this) together, and we got our boy elected! Let’s go! Go Jones! WHOOO!"

>*'Canvas' and 'came in this' sound very close when the syllables are rushed out. However, the inflection gives away three words, not one.

Source:

>Smoking gun proving Alabama voter fraud happened - Streamable

streamable.com/qid1q

The remainder of the link details the following:

>On the subreddits for several states, an ad posted by “Warren4Prez” requests that African Americans in neighbor states make a “short trip to Alabama” to vote against Moore. The justification by the user is that people sometimes live in two states.

>African Americans. Living in two states, whom the ad specifically targeted.

>Next slide exhibits an article dating on November 27th, 2017 bragging that “thousands of Alabama felons” were “pushing in to vote”. This is the strategy McAuliffe and his campaign used to tip Virginia further blue in districts.

>Next slide is another article bragging how felons tipped the scales in their favor. The evidence completely lines up with the ads and the pardoning of felons towards inflating African American voting power through pardoning ex-cons and non-registered, non-resident voters.

Doctored bills filtered into Democrat-heavy districts and counties are the easiest way to slide into registration lists. The election process is heavily decentralized, giving counties their own governors and legislatures under American law.

(2/5)

Third,

>Trump's Executive Order on Voter Fraud, Published on Whitehouse.gov on May 11th, is 404'd

>>whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/05/11/presidential-executive-order-establishment-presidential-advisory

The goal of this purge is to eliminate public knowledge of the executive order. But why? Don’t federal records include the order within the systems? Is the order still in? If the Deep State is actively undermining the President’s executive orders, it is tantamount to treason if they are caught. The wording would have captured them into a massive legal battle as a result of their state and local practices. Both current and ongoing.

Fourth: write-ins for Moore were erased. Evidence shown in real time.

Source: urban moving
>youtube.com/watch?v=s-xwDtecJN0

Evidence will continue to be added below.

(3/5)

>Here's how Bernie could still win
McConnell and Trump are right: We need winners

If they can utilize these tactics in the South, it will not matter. They will be able to manipulate the election every time.

>A lawyer does his job of defending his client
>This disqualifies him from office

You're right, he should have just pulled a Cape Fear, ignored their legal right to an attorney and fair trial,and threw his client under the bus

Didn't you cucks use the same argument against Clinton?

Information Obtained For Investigation and Encouragement of /ourguys and /ourgirls.

Republican Governor Kay Ivey
>al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2017/11/shame_on_you_gov_kay_ivey_face.html

Give this woman the love she deserves, and give her the strength to push the judiciary for an investigation.

Alabama Judiciary
Submit all inquiries of the ongoing investigation to the Court of Civic and Criminal Appeals.

Richard Shelby
Ensure he knows the gravity of his error by supporting a man who left a fifteen year old rape victim twenty times over to languish in the shadow of law.

Luther Strange

He is not /ourguy, but give him some love, too. Unity above segregation. The staffers could really use some right now.

Robert Breaker
>youtube.com/watch?v=lLpiC6aOJNA
Fantastic overview of the controversy.

Information Needed:

List of counties that voted Blue, and their precincts, judges, governors, and key officials in legislature.

Details on Alabama’s public transportation system.

Soros’ front groups and shell organizations/companies

NGOs

itt loser cucks grasping at any straw they can to explain why an accused pedophile who's been a shitstirrer in the state for decades depressed republican turnout while dems turned out in record numbers because fuck drumpf, in a literal reversal of last year's general election

There is no proven evidence. There is clear evidence Doug Jones defended UAB for their non-existent handling of the case.

Keep shoving "pedophile" down our throats. We know the yearbook was doctored in a completely different pen shortly before the accusation blew up the media feeds.

>We know the yearbook was doctored in a completely different pen shortly before the accusation blew up the media feeds.

This was our real problem. We didn't go hard enough dispelling their shrieking.

Made many embarrassed to vote.

lmao this is so pathetic. Next time don't run a racist pedophile.

>Roy Moore might not have raped one child in particular
>Therefore he didn't rape any children

Your argument is literally
"No officer, I couldn't have stolen that guy's wallet. This other said I stole his wallet and was wrong!"

No proof. Keep up, good little globalist.

No, I am demanding proof.

Why is rape the only crime where witness testimony isn't counted as proof?

Imagine a criminal going to court and saying "I didn't rob him, the only evidence you have is that he says I robbed him and reported me to the police!"

>if i say he raped me
>that means it happened

Are you stupid or just pretending?

No.

It's more like:

>man says guy robbed him
>no proof of anything other than his word
>GUILTY

Doug Jones got twenty pedophiles acquitted of their crimes. UAB enforced no consequence on the rapists, and they received no consequence in return. Your accusation hinged on a forged yearbook. Where is the rest of your evidence?

But that's exactly what happens for every single crime except rape.

Also, don't forget all of the other witnesses who corroborated the victim's testimony.

And the fact Roy Moore refuses to testify under oath.

And that he has no alibi.

>But that's exactly what happens for every single crime except rape.

Have you ever been in a court room?

The accusors dropped off the map completely. Why not go through the courts with their case? Why fade into obscurity right after the election?

Alabama native checking in. Moore was doomed as soon as the alleged sex shit dropped. Many Republicans in the state already disliked Moore for the dumb bible thumping that got him booted from being a justice. I'm glad his dumb ass lost. Fuck him.

gloria allred's daughter today was busted paying off women to accuse trump of sexual crimes.. it's all a fucking set up to smear republicans.

Boom goes the dynamite:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/15/bombshell-lisa-bloom-sought-6-figure-payoffs-trump-accusers/

Dozens of witnesses.

Statue of limitations. Lots of Republican pedophiles get off by raping kids, then scaring them into not reporting it until it's too late. Like the former Republican Speaker of the House.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hastert

statute of limitations tard

ever heard of civil court moron?

You can't witness something that never happened.

It being real in your mind is not enough.

Also, please show me the "dozens"

all it takes is an accusation and the liberal zombies are satisfied.. fucking retards all of them.

washingtonexaminer.com/not-over-lawyer-for-roy-moore-accuser-says-she-absolutely-will-sue-for-defamation/article/2643428

So you're just retarded and think things don't exist until someone else finds it for you. Okay.

Literally just look up the cases. You refusing to use google isn't going to make him less of a rapist.

>You refusing to use google isn't going to make him less of a rapist.

You saying he is one, doesn't make him one either.

That's my fucking point.

you are a special kind of faggot

I sit until the evidence in this case, if it goes through, is accounted for.

You are deliberately ignoring Jones' involvement in ensuring UAB received no consequences for letting twenty-one rapists get away from destroying a fifteen-year-old girl. Or is that morally justifiable in the name of equality?

What part of many Republicans in the state of Alabama already thought Moore was a looney fake Christian did you miss? Many Republicans didn't vote or wrote in a candidate.

The radio had been playing adds from Senator Shelby stating he was going to write in a republican rather than vote for Moore who is his party member.

Can Bernie still win guys?

Their opinion does not prove the accusations of pedophilia, you dolt.

If they call everyone rapists, maybe.

lol a fake christian??

You lost, get over it

With the liberal MSM it was very easy to keep repeating that he's a pedo and people eat that shit right on up.

All you niggers did was bitch and moan for a year about hilary losing.. fuck off hypocrite.

Nice reddi-t-tier meme you faggot boomer

Shilling is fierce.

Back to the point: a supporter bragged they rigged the election. Clear evidence of advertisement to African Americans and felons from neighboring states to bus exists and is demonstrated. Jones and the media are hiding this case because it damages the pedophilia accusation story harshly. Lastly, an executive order on voting fraud was just shoah'd.

The evidence speaks for itself.

Perception of his character. Using religious means to fleece idiots of money.

Women never lie, right?

No dumbass. Clinton represented a pedophile and we crucified her for it. Cuck faggot. Fuck off.

Be prepared to support /ourguys and /ourgirls.

We also need info on:

Information Needed:

List of counties that voted Blue, and their precincts, judges, governors, and key officials in legislature.

Details on Alabama’s public transportation system.

Soros’ front groups and shell organizations/companies

NGOs

That’s literally not enough evidence in any crime except rape. It’s like you’re being purposefully obtuse. I can smell you all the over here kike. You smell like shit.

Jesus Christ! Moore knew about this UAB case and never said a word? Wtf? He deserved to lose.

This was the result of massive effort and piles of cash, and in a one-sided fight they squeaked by just over the threshhold for a free and automatic recount. This is the best they can do.

Your desperation is fierce, kike. The smell is nauseating, but God, I'd love to see your expression right now.

With strong evidence towards voter fraud on an enormous scale and a scope that will infect every US election unless countered.

Part two of urban moving's excellent breakdown of the Alabama election

youtube.com/watch?v=ij9vicNL4dg

Face the farts, there was no widespread fraud or anything. Alabaman Christians are just dumb fucks who sold out their future as long as their tombstone say what good Christians they were. Alabama is a Republican stronghold but those yokels are extremely susceptible to relentless media smearing in a special elections, it's just that in the actual primaries there's absolutely 0% chance Democrats can afford that kind of campaigning budget spreat out over more than one state.

Literally the only chance of this being turned around is the military ballots bringing the margin to within .5% for the automatic recount, and the recount puts Roy Moore in the lead. The first is likely, the second not so much. There might be enough military ballots to trigger the recount, but that still leaves a several thousand vote difference and it's highly unlikely that there'd be that much fraud and mistakes that take votes away from Doug Jones. The parting shot the Republican party needs to be getting here is drawing this out as long as possible with the automatic recount so Doug Jones is benched for as long as possible.

You jumped from one paragraph, nothing of substance but a string of ad hominem, ignoring they invested an enormous amount of cash and media exposure on the election. Did you pay attention, period?

Did you ignore the videos exposing votes literally being erased? The video of the supporter confessing they brought in "people from around the country"?

I agree with the second paragraph in it's entirety, but it ignores deleted ballots and the manipulation of the voting registrars.

bump