youtube.com/watch?v=2fDiGdc8ZqE
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ-pvzhkCqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>smoking

yuck

What would it be about?

Looks like FLCL

trigger please

I knew exactly which image to post once I saw this thread.

It'd be about this girl having been transported to a world where anime has taken over. Ninety percent of the human population are now fat otaku NEETs that don't have a real job and get paid to indulge in anime, manga, visual novels, and so on.

It's up to this girl to deal with her new surroundings!

seriously adapt this now

Maybe this lonely old man just wants to tell some tales. I don't know, I just think someone creative could write a nice short story about it.

I want to see anime about space elevators.

is she pissing on the street??

Alternatively, the space elevators not ended in space station, but connect one planet to another.

what are you doing kyoani

Im interested

youtube.com/watch?v=2fDiGdc8ZqE

Looks like a Yuasa work.

Like desert punk but with a bit more serious tone

>1535x900

Why do people keep making wallpapers at shitty res?

The idiot probably just saved the resized picture instead of the original.

The old man spend his youth exploring abandoned places. Sometimes it's just ordinary old building about to fall apart, sometimes he found a better place he can hang around. Other times he found a place so special, so weird. In his old age, he no longer sure which places is really just amazing, which one is portal to some kind of otherworld. Anime format will be episodic.

Give me loli swimclub anime

Just give me some entities fighting

Watch Gundam.

I'm actually currently thinking about writing it up. It's kinda far from what you'd expect.

Let's hear it.

I like this artist a lot

This looks like a episodic ghost story type of show, all the stories being told by the old man to the local kids.
I'd watch it.

Basically, the series takes place in 2084, where Tokyo is in the midst of an ongoing conflict between the multiple yakuza clans based in the city, referred to as the Great Yakuza War. The kunoichi in use the war as an excuse to kidnap girls in the surrounding areas off the streets for them to have fun with for what appears to be their own pleasure.

But that's not the main focus. The actual focus is the disappearance of a high school girl, kidnapped by the trio, and how it affects two individuals. The ordinary high school student MC, who was planning on confessing to the kidnapped girl, vows to rescue her by investigating into her kidnapping, which his classmates have written off as being the work of the yakuza; while a disillusioned twentysomething police detective, whose mentor is the kidnapped girl's father, investigates her disappearance plus those before it as a "fuck you" to his corrupt chief, who has barred the cases from being investigated.

The two MCs investigate the kidnapping, under the belief that it was done for different reasons than the rest of the kidnappings, but eventually learn that the kunoichi did it and investigate further, with the intention of finding them and rescuing the girl. I'd say more, but I'd hate to spoil too much.

Directed by Toshiyuki Tsuru. That's the guy who did Gungrave and a handful of Naruto's actually good episodes.

Not quite, but close

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ-pvzhkCqw

Yes, and while it is episodic, still have some character growth for both of them. While the girl still doesn't have much life experience, she still has some of her troubles, and these stories give her some perspective while her reactions and comments about his stories also give him some things to think about.
All of this with a chill and comfy atmosphere, nothing too dramatic.

Diogenes would make an ideal protagonist.

I keep writing up some additional details about this and keep deleting it because I keep writing myself into a corner.

But I've decided. The girl in this story is obsessed with success. She wants to make it big big BIG. However, she gets transported to this world of NEETs and has an even harder time getting anywhere at all. However in the end she manages to get her manga publicized and she goes on to become the most famous mangaka in the world. Everyone loves her work! However the day after receiving her multiple awards, she wakes up to find that shes been transported back to her own world. Where everything is normal.

There she sees that her work really isn't any good at all compared to everyone else, that everyone in the NEET dimension had really shit taste and that her success there didn't mean a thing. But she focuses on trying anyway. Even if she doesn't make it big, she still wishes to improve. Success means very little to her now, as she has already experienced that life. Even if she never managed to be very good she knows that her works will touch someone's heart out there and that's enough for her.

Seems like a standard NEET mc

sounds more like a movie, 3 or 4 stories each telling a phase of his life

It was a cold and snowy day.

now that's a very intimate and unpractical way of lighting a cigarette
black lagoon did it better

>A story about niggers doing nigger shit and pissing everyone off.

How? Black Lagoon didn't have two girls doing it.

Now can anyone think of the stories he will tell?

>我我はどこと思いますか?

I'd watch it.

This needs an anime adaptation immediately.

Something on this dude

yes but it was much more realistic
and much more erotic as well because of the expressions and the atmosphere and the setting
so better imo, even tho no yuri

Did the father see a pink PSP and wanted to paitn it black?

No pink PSPs anymore he wants them to turn black?

He didn't want his son (female) to have some girly, pink PSP.

An anime about a tree

That's Boondocks.

Most overrated series and author on Sup Forums, ever.

You didn't get the reference.

Someone already made an anime of your pic
It's called strawberry marshmallow

it'll be titled

The Greatest Timeline

HERE COMES A GIANT METORITE

BUNNYGIRLS
BUNNYGIRLS WITH STOCKINGS
BUNNYGIRLS WITH FISHNET STOCKINGS
BUNNYGIRLS WITH STRIPED STOCKINGS
BUNNYGIRLS WITH GARTER STRAPS
BUNNYGIRLS WITH NO STOCKINGS
BUNNYGIRLS WITH PANTYHOSE
BUNNYGIRLS FOR EVERYONE
BUNNYGIRLS THAT ARE LOLIS
BUNNYGIRLS THAT ARE CAKES
BUNNYGIRLS

Hey! God's Demon. Good book. The author's artwork is pretty great as well.

Coming of age story set in 1980's Sweden but with abandoned alien tech, wild dinosaurs and robot tribes.

Please... please don't ever do that ever again :| that freaked me out. Did not expect that

Tree kun was MC in Rainbow

>There's literal Chinese anime
>Good manhua will never be adapted into anything

But it would be awesome if you can create a shit similar to Kanda-kun: A guy who fucking hates everyone in Atenas, but everytime he wants to be a dick it backfires, making him more popular and respectable than he was before.

Anime about little girl with fairy wings who wakes up one day in the middle of a mysterious world, where she can see everything that happens in the universe and people's minds through rifts, portals and mysterious devices that are scattered throughout said world. At first it seems like she's the only living being there and she can't remember why she's there, what's that world or what's her purpose or what's even the purpose of the devices.

The episodes would be about the girl trying to uncover the mysteries around her existence and the existence of such unusual place. A story about self discovery, imagination and mystery.

Maybe he imprisoned the girl's soul in the dog and now he fucks her inanimate body while she watches helplessly.