Little Witch Academia

Storyboards for the next upcoming episodes.

storyboard:
ep7→Akira Amemiya
ep8→Hiroyuki Imaishi
ep9→Akitarou Daichi

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12331508
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that Kela is god

Mushroom

First for every witch in Luna Nova is Heterosexual confirmed

it's just a phase

every witch except Diana

I can't download episode 4 subbed by eraser. Help, please.

download it subbed by someone else

>Akira Amemiya

Oh please, no cardboard cut outs or slidehows, just please, no.

So as a yuri fan should I cry or stop watching?

/u/ thread seems to be quite pessimistic about it now.

Does nobody have the hash?

>being Shiny Chariot is suffering because you're a disgrace to magic
>not being Shiny Chariot is suffering because you've lost your yay
I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

What does Akko's cunny smell like

they might have to cut corners sometime, it's better if they do it now and not towards the crux of the story

GANBARIMASS

like normal, pretty bad unless washed, then it's just kinda tolerable

I love yuri but it was so obvious that there would be nothing. /u/ is retarded as usual.

Just stick to fanart and fanfics.

Stop watching

>Imaishi episode

NO
HE SAID HE WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHOW AND LEAVE IT PURE

>Akira Amemiya is a bad storyboarder meme

>/u/ thread seems to be quite pessimistic about it now
Hopefully they realize they're all retarded and fuck off to a different show

Andrews age is the only thing /u/fags have to hold on to. Will they finally kill themselves if he's confirmed same age as Akko and Diana?

>a proper lady was show restraint
>Diana stonyfaced and flat voiced the entire episode

So on a scale of table salt to the dead sea, how mad was Diana about Andrew never acknowledging her magic.

Will he ruin Sucy and her episode?

Tattun said he is college age so he is at least 18.

Keep watching the show because it's cute.
You have doujins and fanart, but don't expect anything canon.

A few buckets of salt

The male being 2-4 years older is basically the norm, actually. /u/fags can kill themselves anyday.

Fairweather/u/ should have died with the Q&A. The hardcore yurifags will ship regardless of what happens in canon and safely separate the show from fanworks.

Anyone still crying at this point is either just reverse trolling or really fucking slow.

Probably.
Instead of character development we'll get epic references and randumb jokes.

We'll probably get a lot of cute faces too though.

Oh god, she made him a faceless doujin protagonist.

She's probably raging on the inside like how Akko usually is on the outside.

which witch is best for lobotomies?

Did anybody make a gif of Lotte chewing yet?

Tattun was guessing like the rest of us

She furiously masturbated that night and cried herself to sleep. You could cut that sexual tension between them with a knife.

>Instead of character development we'll get epic references and randumb jokes.
So ,basically nothing changes.

>crux of the story

What story? So far even fucking K-on had more of a plot line than LWA.

Nah she fucked the thirsty blond guy until he was comatose.

Update codecs please.

i dont know, but theres like an 80% chance of over the top wackiness, and its probably our best chance at anything close to lewd

The point is it could have changed. Don't blame Sucy for bad luck.

Any /u/fag deluded enough to watch this won't give up even if Diana and Akko have heterosexual sex with guys regardless. It doesn't even have subtext and yet people are shipping them left and right. It's just the worst of /u/.

Like a bunny.

I can't get enough of this episode. I'm already watching it for the 3rd time.

Help

>akko ends up with andrew
>frank ends up with diana

trigger relationships are almost always decided by matching hair colors, look back at kiznaiver

I'd like to run tests on the body that can normally inhale fumes that send normal people into a coughing fit.

Just watch the show because it's good? Like, your tastes don't have to be so incredibly singular that you only have to watch things in some super specific niche that amounts to nothing more than bait.

Doujins when?
I want to see Diana shaking her cute butt up and down whilst glancing behind her with a smug semen demon grin.

Do you think the teachers had to break up the giant orgy after Andrew left?
Because you know the instant he left the girls needed to find some outlet for their sexual tension and just started fucking each other.

>DUDE

Cry, stop watching and kill yourself. In no particular order.

You should fellate a shotgun.

strawpoll.me/12331508

You think that's bad? Episode 7 is storyboarded by the guy that directed Inferno Cop.

Will we ever get an episode about Knife-ears?

What the fuck does competent Akko look like?

Is he, dare I say it, literally /ourguy/?

>implying that's bad at all
did you even fucking watch inferno cop

Competent. The whole protagonist sucks at what they do is overused and shit.

Constanze?

More like "Can't stand ya"

Don't know. I put all the gif of the finn in the recycle bin.

>implying the teachers didn't join in

Inferno Cop was awesome and Tattun said 7 was his favorite episode
I think we are fine

this

What a pedo

>Lusting after Diana "Mary Sue" Cavendish
Nope

Disabled all the way.
Akko only has so many character traits; giving her a disorder makes her a far better character, even if it is a meme.

So they said it would be a normal show without otaku pandering...

And then they put some random guys in an all-girl school to show how most girls aside of few would fantasise about them like in some stupid IS harem clone.

I'm so disappointed, it's a bit shame they decided to flush all the original OVAs in the bucket, maybe this was the price of Netflix funding.

I wouldn't say this kicked the yuri factor just yet for girls which matter in that, but if the guys are introduced so early and the guy is not Ursula/Chariot lost lover but instead more close in age to main girls it doesn't bode well.

Maybe that's the reason Trigger said they don't support Akko x Diana since they decided to bait pair them up with some new guys for the heteronormative approach as family friendly show.

No it isn't. It was 3.

Yes i did. It was not storyboarding, it was cardboarding.

Implying he won't go after the hot teacher

Diana may be shit, but there´s nothing wrong with lusting after her great body that was made for sex.
She also has a lot of money.

>voted both

it's still family friendly kids show that can be enjoyed,

it's just free from your delusions and headcanons

you take that shit back right the fuck now

Bring back Studio Pablo.

Yes

Hey guys. Stopping by before I go to bed.

How you guys like ep6

I felt like this episode was kind of weak.
The bunny thing had no real point beside being cuteservice. The interactions between Akko and Andrew's conversation was dull and didn't really do anything beyond contriving an excuse for Akko to chase after the Fountain.

And then the Fountain itself was just a lead in to a Chariot flashback. The flashback itself was solid but the way it was set up was awkward and Andrew's presence in this sudden and abrupt moment of character development for Akko seemed inappropriate. He had no place in that scene, he was just there. The whole episode was just a rambling sequence of events that set up a chariot flashback to show us that the Akko who worked so hard in episide 3 hadn't been working hard enough.

And that just compounds things like the nature of the Fountain being exposition-dumped to us in a random monologue while Akko was studying and the only indication of Akko's insecurity regarding her talent in the entire show so far being a single line, alone, where she just tells the audience that she's insecure.

The information they have been chosing to show us and the way they've been showing it has all been very awkward. This episode tried to hit some emotional note but I feel like the presentation undermined it and missed the mark completely.

What's wrong with this smile?

EPISODE 6 WAS GREAT TATTUN

It was brilliant tattun!

I hope you're having a nice day!

>kids show

I don't think kids would enjoy this show at all.

Loved it!

I guess not too much lol

/u/ is always pessimistic. Keep watching. There wont be any romance and you can ship whoever you want.

How is it otaku pandering? It's normal for girls in their teens to have a crush on someone who is out of their league. Ever heard of boygroups?

It was a great episode
I was really surprised at how well Andrew was handeled

In general, the fan base as a wholr like how Akko and Chariot are getting development, while Andrew and the rest are getting mixed reactions

thats just the minority tattun

Pretty good
Diana needs some character development though

I didn't like it. Andrew was pointless and him pairing up with Akko didn't seem relevant to either of them. They pretty much just ignored each other the whole time Akko had her moment. It didn't seem to change any of Andrew's attitude whatsoever.

Have a good sleep.

Best episode so far.
Tattun rate my drawing please.

The best one so far!

You made guys made me wanna protect and watch Akko grow.
Andrew was pretty alright as well.