Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

>started strong with vast potential
>peaked early and turned into a total trainwreck with most wasted potential of any YGO show
>threads dying left and right because no one cares anymore
>hated more than any other YGO show

>tfw you see what Arc-V has become

How was dark side of dimensions? Are there subs yet?

>started strong with vast potential
THIS
Not only they managed to fuck Arc-V they also ruined characters from the other series.

I can't honestly understand what where they thinking. I bet even japanese kids hated it.

Dub was meme/10. BD comes out in about 3 weeks, subs soon after.

YGO6 news this week in Vjump

Saw the dub btw. Enjoyed the movie quite a lot to be honest. Kaiba really steals every scene he's in, which is a good chunk of them.

I used to be fairly often in Arc-V threads but the last one I saw with you guys was when the fusion-kid went crazy and lost against the edgy XYZ-guy.

I don't even dare asking.. what happened since then?

At least their children have a good show.

>cg

Even Ebina has abandoned this show to work on Mordred's

universe tearing apart, yuya went edgy and killed everyone, reira became a cute longhair shota and then in a world ending disaster became the ugliest fucking baby you've ever seen.
And then Evangelion happened.

>ebina is gone

I thought I was prepared for anything this shitshow could dish out...I was wrong

FUCK
YOU
ONOOOOOOOOOO

Not confirmed. He could work on both Fate and YGO.

Happy Valentines user.

Have a wonderful time jerking off to your cardfu's.

>synchro
>xyz
>pendulum
>dimension summoning

How many more summoning types before yugioh crashes down on itself?
The series after the new one will have to reboot the franchise and get rid of all this stuff.

This year's Valentine's is going to be sweet.

melodious pendulum when?

The dub actually isn't that bad, tbdesu.

moonlight synchro when?

Windwitch support when?

Dub is full meme. Aigami a shit. Everything else was fine I suppose.

Lyrical Luscinia... nobody cares about this forget it

Last episode

Nice tits.

>jerking
I just played with her in duel links and she helped me so I can get Ultimate Blue Eyes. Now I move to real life building of her deck.
Heh. I admit it, I chuckled.

This. I feel cheated.

FUCKING WHY

That is what you derserve for calling 5D's a shit series.

Where did you get these?

But they were right, Ono fucking up Arc-V just ceamented the thoughts that 5D's is shit,too. As it stands now the latter goes

DM, Zexal,GX, 5D's, Arc-V

Ono's at the very bottom with both of his series. I can only hope that Yusaku's show is better than GX, Ialready know it won't touch Zexal's goodness

you know where

Considering the movie was originally billed to be a Kaiba-centric movie, he'd BETTER steal every scene. They belong to him.

Sweet as pie.

>yet another fucking humanoid robot

Will this meme ever end for Digimon?

>Zexal above anything
Nice joke

Maybe I'll get some to celebrate my sweetie pie returning yet again.

>Zexal's goodness
Cute, but shitting on arc-v and 5ds because the director is a lazy piece of shit who refuses to do his job for the full way through doesn't magically make zexal anything more than dogshit, user.

No.

I don't know. I'm probably one of the few anons who refuses to watch it at least for now, maybe in 10 years.

This.

Where can I see the dub?

Aren't people overreacting over Zexal's flaws too much?
I know that the show had a rough start, and Yuma's typical shonen character may have had negative reception at the beginning, but the show and the characters in it really got better as it progressed.

Unfortunately Yuuri won't be around, so no him carding Dennis.

Then bennis will do himself.

He just spent the last 26 episodes as a card in some guy's pocket (within a card), give the guy a break!

They will never show us the front of his card, will they?

I don't know what you people want out this franchise. Yu-Gi-Oh has always been stupid as fuck.

I don't think so, unless Dennis makes a super detailed flashback to his carding for some reason. (And even in that case they'd probably just reuse the old footage.)

Though I am curious about how they're going to handle it, given that no one outside of Yuushou/Asuka/Kaito/random boat people never heard about it.

>So Yuuya, hearing about my suicide attempt from your father, who is also my teacher, must have been really weird.
>What suicide attempt? What teacher?

It seemed pretty alright as it was especially for the dub actors reprising their roles. Shame Mai didn't make a cameo when Haga and Ryuzaki were shown.

Lastly, I honestly enjoyed how they made Kaiba the Tony Stark of Yugioh.

EGAOfest and that's it.

ARC-V is without a doubt a mess that had a lot of potential but was ruined by may acts of laziness, favoritism and poor writing/execution.

Just a reminder that Mr. Ragnell, the creator of PoS subs (the most popular subs of arc v that get featured on kissanime, ect), has, on multiple occasions, shown his inability, ignorence, and him showing he's a shit human being, when it comes to both subbing and the japanese language. Ragnell has pubicly ADMITED that he uses google translate in an attempt to undercut competition and, in the process, has degraded the content of ARC-v subs while spitting in the face of his consumers who do not know the truth. Along with the previously stated fact that he cannot even hold a conversation for 1 minute without throwing a temper tantrum and shit talking other people who try to sub, it's clear to anyone he is a cuck. Narcissist doesn't even begin to describe the kind of shit person Ragnall is. In the past he stole other people's scripts from "fellow" subs earning himself a ban from nac, org discord server, and elsewhere, but he didn't stop there, oh no, he went on to create shit tier subs, exploiting the fact that he creates the subs before anyone else through his shit quality, meaning nobody can compete with him. It's obvious to anybody that he is barely human, he still continues to attempt to sub videos when he doesn't even know the fucking language. Seriously, fuck this degenerate retard.

As much as I disliked Zexal(for my own biased reasons mainly with the first part, Yuma and Kotori), that series never got me pissed off as ARC-V did.

I hope he still works on YGO6. If not then Noh Gil Bo will have to carry it.

Julian, u there?

Its called Speedroid and Crystal Wing

An OG YuGiOh isn't OG YuGiOh without Kaiba stealing every scene he's in.

I'm actually amazed this fanbase is big enough to have dumb discord drama

I'd say no please don't remove our one subtitler, but at this point we don't need subs to know the show is about trying to make a baby with fetal alcohol syndrome smile

Post more of these sluts

Thanks, user

That doesnt make Arc-V any less dogshit either.

What the fuck are you talking about? Scanning nyaa for 5 seconds shows there's much more than a single subber. Fucking retarded fangay, you continue on with your google translated subs.

I can't wait for Arc-V to be over so we can find out what kind of shit happened with the production behind the scenes. Obviously it won't be anything like SEX CULTS but there had to have been something that got fucked up aside from the sudden 1 year extension

I mean.
You just called the dude inhuman over Arc-V.

Who is really in the wrong here.

Next time can we finally get a female MC?
Or a female duelist as a villain?
Or a female duelist who isn't shit?

I didn't call him that because of arc-v, I called him that because he stole content from other subbers and marketed that as his own. Did you even read my post dumbass?

>female MC
Never.

Women love little boys and actual little boys don't want to watch a card game commercial with a girl MC.

The Yugioh series (at least after DM) is a shonen anime driven by the actual card game, whose main customers are mostly boys and men so we won't see a female MC anytime soon.

We may see a female MC in a spinoff anime or a video game, but not in the main anime, unless its the kind of anime where there are two main protagonists.

we got one tho

I half expect it'll just be the same exact shit we already saw. No name, or visuals of any other main characters

It'll be the year 2080 and there will still be feMC faggots going
>this time... there will be a female MC in Yugioh
before they take their last breath on their death bed

We were supposed to have one in 5D's

>good
If by good you mean boring as shit, even for a kid's anime

Why does Reiji's mom suddenly care so much about Reira's simile? I don't think that even one in-universe week has passed since Reira started having emotions at all.

The obsessives who won't let the threads go (or refuse to sage) are just feeling desperate.

Also, Yugioh anime has always been retarded in at least a couple ways, but none have actively disliked its own original cast as much as Arc-V.

>xyz
Xyz has already torn the game into pieces.

Even without considering that it is part of the Yugioh series, Arc-V is just a terrible anime.
The plot is all messed up, the characters are inconsistent, and the whole dimension setting is just wasteful.

>SEX CULTS
Que?

>2017
>There are STILL people that don't know about the sex cults.

Long story short, one of the VAs of 5Ds got found belonging to a sex cult. The show is about cults controlling/taking over shit, and was originally painted as a semi-benevolent and morally ambiguous organization.

The sex cult story resulted in the VA being fired, the character being written into obscurity, and the cult being overhauled to be a bunch of morally bankrupt moustache-twirlers.

Divine was always a shady fucker tho

The other cult, Yalister. Divine's cult was a secondary force that got written out as a side effect.

ah gatcha

I wish this didn't fucking happen. Yliaster going from Incan gods to time travelling robots was so out of no where.

>Next time can we finally get a female MC?
Never, give up.

>Or a female duelist as a villain?
Sure, but as a member of a group and not the final antagonist of the arc.

>Or a female duelist who isn't shit?
Maybe we can get this one.

What sex cult we are talking about?

read the thread you retarded ass cock chugging baka

Something about really short miniskirts giving you good luck or something. I really don't recall.

Well there was E'Rah in the manga version of Zexal, who served as the final villain.
Considering that Miyoshi enjoys writing female characters in general, the last boss of manga Arc-V may be female. At least for now, we know that Eve is the main villain.

I meant the name of the sex cult... for research purposes

Dimension Summoning is an anime only meme, it isn't going to show up anywhere else.

well look at the bright side

i don't imagine YGO 6 can be any WORSE than this

but we already had zexal

whatever square

I will gladly take Poochie the dog over Egaoman. I unironically punched my computer screen when he screamed YUZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU last episode.

>getting that upset over a commerical

Look man, it just- when Yuya first screamed YUZUUUUUUUU after dueling Reiji - the show was different. I don't know if the good writers left or if everyone stopped caring, but this show has transcended laziness and is now just a fucking Dada work of awful

Radical Xtreme Yusaku images are some of my favorites.

I can't wait for us all to be disappointed.

same

Don't you need expectations to be disappointed? If it's one good thing Arc-V did in an unintentional way, it's driving away most of the obnoxious hypefags and almost ensuring it doesn't happen with Yugioh 6

Kaiba's basically the only reason anybody watches this franchise.