Monster Musume

>you volunteered to take part in the “Cultural Exchange Between Species” program.
>you'll become the host for a bloodsucking species.
>tfw your homestay is a Vampiress.

How do you provide her everyday needs for blood, user?
And how would you deal with her split personality?

Hard Mode:
No Artificial Blood available.

>Reminder that Kyurii is joining Darling's harem pretty soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12153778
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Question: If a vampire is transformed from a human, how can its stomach be undeveloped?

Could androids count as monster girls?

Best breasts

Tomato juice with the erythrocyte mass and vitamin complexes.

>How do you provide her everyday needs for blood, user?

Become a host for a lot of other monster girls and have them use their period blood.

I wouldn't need to take care of her since I only applied for the cultural exchange as an excuse to purify the the world of one more non-human scum. I'd put a silver bullet between her eyes as fast as she arrives.

Damn, I wanted an ogre

Well we got Papi who has wings and no arms so what is the point of adding another similar spiecies that has no arms but wings.

She should be made like in day she looks like human but when night arrives she grows wings like that (or at least have split arms and wings like from the devil race)

But I guess she might be added based on her background introduction...no parents so no place to return to either.

Does vampirism can be transfered to a non-human species? What about the zombie virus?

At this point I see her as the counter-girl for Lala

The most recent translation answers that.

Life in unfair.

Ah yes. The ol' dick-grab-and-wink.
It's a risky move, but the payoff is definitely worth it.

She wants to get knotted. The red rocket.

They'll be screwed by next chapter if the interspecies party keeps going.
I still want to see the party between the monsterguys and the human gals

>draco will never get knotted in a kobold gangbang

Werebeast card rip when?

>How do you provide her everyday needs?

You can't. She should take the easy way out.

now

Faggot

I would substitute the blood with semen. It's more nutritious.

Think of how easy it would be to bully her...

Til the sun goes down. Then your ass is her's.

A valid point, however she can use the fake hands.
...and so could Papi, but she's too dumb now, so having one who does, and one who could but doesn't is really weird.
Hmmm...now I've confused myself.

How do we save Large Breed spiders from their fans?

She'd wreck your boipucci.

Chase her around with crosses and garlic during the day, UV flashlights and wooden stakes at night.

..and she can't come into your house unless you invite her in!

Dude on the bottom right living the dream.

Probably by including them in the story at some point.

A shit species like that deserves the autists and the trash bin.

I'd rather have a Yeti,
Almost naked in the winter
Always naked in summer.
Just wants cuddles.

But an Ogre/Oni is fine too.

A canon character that confirms or refutes previous conceptions. However it doesn't stop from having an inspired by, but original waifu idea.
Personally if Mako was not mostly how I view her, I would be a little upset. However I view her as a separate entity from the MM core.

I still want to see Arachne do the spider mating dance to Darling.

Ignore them. Fanfictionfags should be gassed and their cancer not encouraged.

this
Her 2nd personality seems to be very agressive, even more in full moon

I want to protect this weakpire

When's the cross over.

>dumbpire
>weakpire
>genkipire
is this the invasion of useless vampires?

At least dumpire wants to live her life as a Vampire.

Weakpire is trying to run away from herself to the point of nearly becoming an Expire!

You watch, that locket from her dad is cursed, poisoned, or set up to trigger her base instincts some other way.
So we have a chapter to find Kurusu, a chapter to free Kurusu, and a chapter to wrap up the dangerous trio's story coming, at least. How many more will come after that before we move on to something else?

You forgot donutpire. This past year has seen a substantial increase in vampires.

Last chapter was a huge feel bad for Vampire set up. It makes me wonder what she has done or will do, for Crab to think she needs the readers sympathy instead of suspicion.
It almost makes me think Kimihito is in some actual danger this time, though most likely Coolie only thinks she has done something very serious because she was in an altered mind set.
I tore him to ribbons and feasted -----> I tripped over him when he was on the ground and accidentally bit/scratched him a little.

Maybe if she tried being the cool beauty.

Yeti is the comfiest monmusu

>Restraint tokens

We're talking Rosario, aren't we?

>How do you provide her everyday needs for blood, user?
>Hard Mode:
>No Artificial Blood available.

Get the Cultural Exchange agency to help cover the costs of purchasing fresh cattle/pig blood from local factories/butcher ships, since it's a vital part of a vampiric species' diet.

Keep human-blood drinking to about once a week, as a "treat" of sorts for good behaviour.

What's this about cute witches i hear?

but we already have our kewl beauty

oh, I'm sorry
those three are the ones I know

...or set up Craigslist ad to lure victims to random locations for 'lunch'.

>pic
>Their two hosts are so repellent and uninteresting that even after traveling all this way and living within the human world, they still would rather bang within species unlike all the other MonMusumes.
Not gonna lie, feels pretty dammed bad.

strawpoll.me/12153778

I could have confused you because she's not very new but her main plot is very recent. Kizumonogatari.

You also forgot tsunpire.

Who let in here

Faggots who want the thread deleted.

>Demi chan already got subs
What is Sentai doing?

Neat

Shortstack Smith

nice
I like that chibi Smith, she's cute
btw, template

Only a few more to go

Got 'em all?

>yfw they release the c lister monster girls like the farm girls, the snow woman, the bee girl, Cucumber, and mosquito

>Shortstack
I think you mean 'chibi'

b-but muh wallet

I wonder how Smith will explain that she was the one that put Darling in danger by signing him up to do those interviews by making him the bite.

That will get to the light the moment Darling meets up with the 3blood sucking trio, they will comment for sure about that time.

I wouldnt be surprised if Smith gets suspended or fired becouse of this...so she might be slacking off on Darlings house for a while.

>Alright, who drew a dick on my white board.

>thread is shit
>go to sleep

>wake up
>new thread is shit

Just another day.

Then why come here to contribute to the shit quality. Fucking ingenious on your part. Fuck cunt.

The answer is nib-nib

Welcome to hell.

Urinating into an ocean of piss makes no difference.

>Smith crashing with him and the girls for a month or so.
Holy crap I really wanna see that. She would stir up so many shenanigans among all the girls. Would make for some very amusing chapters.
Constantly trying to fake seduce him, sends everyone else into a jealous fit.
Smith getting Suu'd.
Smith getting tied up.
Smith in a bikini going for a swim.
Smith in her loose shirt and panties sleeping on the couch.
Off duty drunk Smith being wild.
Lots of opportunities.

Thanks for subscribing. You won't regret it.

The government should be able to cover this aspect of her diet. Surely I won't be able to supply that blood by myself and purchasing substitute blood types (animal and such) is going to be expensive.

My real job is to help with societal integration and forge a bond between humans and extra-humans. I can however learn how to prepare food as to retain the blood in meats while still being sanitary.

Obligatory