I legit think that Satania is top 10 of all time after this latest episode, what a character

I legit think that Satania is top 10 of all time after this latest episode, what a character.

Satania a best. A BEST.

She is stupid. Needs to be bullied

>1-dimensional meme character
>top 10 of all time
I bet you think the same for Tomoko and Nene and Umaru.

Not OP but Tomoko yes. Nene and Umaru no.

best character we've seen all year

She's the most generic chuuni ever.

alright I cave, Gotta watch this because its everywhere right now...

>best character we've seen all year
Its only February...

I want to literally lick satania's asshole and pussy clean whenever she poops or pees and be her toiletslave for life.

been waiting on this to be re-drawn,
Thanks user...

Is that not a building code violation with an electrical outlet next to the toilet?
Artist clearly doesn't work in construction.

>loli with a .44 and a smile
Possible waifu material...

>Satania
>loli

Would you lick Satania's fang?

I wpuld lick every part of her body, including her poophole.

Especially her poophole.

>memegirl
a shit

Wait... you don't have an outlet next to the toilet? How are you charging your phone while taking a shit or masturbating?

Would rather a Gabe

If you take shits long enough that you need to charge your phone, you might have a medical issue.

It's just convenient to use the time to charge it. Why draw battery power when you can easily plug it into a powersource?

That brings up a good question... do Japanese toilets have a plug, or are they hardwired?

Gabu a shit

Gabu probably smells awful.

I mean my shits take about 45 minutes once a week and I don't charge my phone during. I never have battery issues anyways since I just charge it every night when I go to bed.

Anyone got a webm of Gab shooting her?

45 minutes? What the fuck man, you need to see a doctor

I'm kinda paranoid to charge it without observing it permanently. My mother died while sleeping because some cables started burning inside the wall. She probably wouldn't have noticed if she were awake but it still haunts me.

Never trust the electrician that installed your cables. Never trust chinese batteries.

Well you're right in that Li-ion batteries have an increased risk of spontaneously catching fire when they are being charged, but there's still a very small chance for it to happen. But better to be safe than sorry of course.

All three doctors I've seen about it have said it's strange at worst. Especially since it doesn't hurt and I don't struggle to actually go. Been this way nearly all my life.

You meanie!

How big are Satania's boobs?

D for Demon

I unironically agree with you OP.