Little Witch Academia

Who cares about Andrew?
Frank is the guy who knows what it´s all about.

Please take a seat, Frank.

>The professors find out Ursula was Chariot
>Rumor goes around the teacher's lounge that Finnelan uses futa magic to masturbate
>The professors jump Ursula and knock her out
>When she wakes up, she's naked, magically bound to a bed in the middle of an amphitheater with all the professors watching
>Out comes a naked Finnelan with a foot-long magic cock
>Finnelan pounces on Ursula and starts violently raping her virgin Christmas cake cunt
>Finnelan's in unrivaled ecstasy, unleashing her seething rage at the witch who degraded magic in front of the world by degrading her beautiful tight young body with her gross, flabby, wrinkly and droopy physique in full view of all her colleagues, cheering on her putrid, sinful act of hedonistic pleasure
>She knows she'll be chasing this high for the rest of her life, futilely committing sexual atrocities on young women in front of crowds and making Chariot her regular sex slave, though neither will ever come close to the feeling she has now. But none of that matters. All she cares about is the godlike euphoria of her sexual pleasure combined with the adoration of her peers and superiors and her bloodlust being fed by destroying the person she hates most in the world
>Ursula frantically screams and cries, though she knows no one who hears her is on her side. As she's violently invaded and shredded by the horse cock of her peer, as her body is engulfed by the wrinkly saggy flab of a woman twice her age that slaps and smacks against her body with each thrust, as everyone she considered an ally cheers on this monster, she remembers herself at her highest; a world-renown magic master who inspired millions...all reduced to a cumdumpster.
>Finnelan finally finishes with a massive cum explosion inside of her. And as she prays to the god she slowly believes in less and less that she not bear her child, Ursula gets ready to pleasure Finnelan with her mouth, having no choice but to give heaven to the woman who just gave her hell.

Ursula is a good teacher

Reminder that Akko is boys and Diana is for gentlemen.

>Akko is boys

>Akko is boys

Akkos ears are very touchable.

>Akko is boys

are you okay there buddy?

A cute boys.

>Akko is boys

>Akko is boys

The first 11 posts of mindless. This is now a general?

Fucking kill yourself.

Fucker obviously has a retard fetish.

>"N-NO!! PROFESSOR URSULA DON'T CO-CUMMING!!! AHHH!!!"

What's mindless?

>The first 11 posts of mindless.

What are boys?

I hope he shows up more often to make Akko flustered

Everyone is having grammar problems today.

>Japanese try to make Harry Potter.
>Can't help themselves from introducing a generic salaryman character.

I for one have yet to watch Luluco, so I don't care nor care about watching it. If he ruins Sucy, I will hate him too.

>Someone give me a short summary why you guys are getting all up in arms about this Imaishi guy?

Have you seen KLK? Have you seen TTGL? Have you seen Space Patrol Luluco? Well, that's the guy who direct those.

People are divisive with his works. Personally, I like his animation style and is a better animator than director.

Someone shop a minigun into this please.

>implying salaryman isnt best waifu
Don't pleb too hard now.

Minigun killing Diana? I sure will, when a proper animation frame is exploitable enough..

There's literally nothing wrong with TTGL and Luluco.

I'll get you for this, Spider-man!

Diana has a stick so far up her ass that I bet if you pulled it out she'd orgasm.

>Ursula/Chariot's seiyuu is the same one as Akane from Ranma, Sango from Inuyasha and Noriko from Gunbuster.

Sucy is so fucking lewd and cute holy shit help.

Anal orgasm is a myth.

But who is men and hunks?

>Japanese try to make Harry Potter.
It can't be a Japanese take on Harry Potter. The characters all have personalities.

Learn proper English before posting

But Sucy appears in Luluco
From all the witches he could have included he chose Sucy

>taking potshots at other characters not having personalities
>while posting Flip Floppers

BURN

>people want Ursula episode
>tfw when she goes Kamina in ep8

Thiis is equivalent to andrew licking Akko's ears

Reminder that they are still for each other.

Will Akko stop being ugly now?

>Imaishi
>episode 8
This is Gurren Lagann all over again.

storyboard:
ep7→Akira Amemiya
ep8→Hiroyuki Imaishi
ep9→Akitarou Daichi

She's the most adorable, what are you talking about?

Is magic a metaphor for traditional hand drawn 2d animation?

Someone give me one good reason why they write with quills instead of pens.

Seductive Amanda

Amanda is yucky. She is too sexual all the time.

they are magic quills
magic pens TBA

How young are you that Harry Potter is the first thing you think of when it comes to wizard schools?

You can say what you want about a semi-retarded lesbo-mutant preying on a 14 year-old girl while going through her second cycle of puberty, but you can't say that it lacks personality.

And she was pretty good in it too.
So I have yet to see something that makes an argument for this guy being "bad" for LWA.

Surprising isn't it? The international offshoot from one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>Implying Diana feels pleasure

She just lies back and thinks of England.

Is Akko a nazi?

>stupid clever innocent lesbian dog-like genki girl that's actually double her age
>no personality

How many kids will they have?

Yeah sure thing. That shitty film Rowling ripped off is totally what comes to mind for adults when someone mentions "wizarding school".

Every time.

None Frank is a loser

Calling it now, Akko will go back to that fountain near the series finale

Is this a Sup Forums or a /lit/ pasta?

The predecessor and the successor

>this pasta again

I'll be frank, Frank. But no witch wants frank's frank.

Don't you ever dare to suggest such thing again.

Sure, I guess Andrew might let Akko fool around with Diana from time to time.

the pasta is back?

Holy shit no way.

>implying he would wear the pants in a relationship

For women

> wow a new japanese cartoon
> hyped at Sup Forums
> okay, lets watch it
> there is a girl which looks exactly like your mom in childhood
I feel a little weird

Sup Forums. It's so persistent it's almost like someone wrote a bot to post it ever time Harry Potter is mentioned on Sup Forums.

That would imply Diana's standards are low enough for her to so much as give him a handjob.

Post pics

Next thing you'll be telling me Ursula was Shiny Chariot.

I know,right? You don't need to thank me, I have a knack for these things. Watch, I bet you Diana had a rough childhood,too.

Ah, I wish I didn't have to use my phone to post right now. Can't see pictures like this

>top tier
>atlas shrugged
>l'etranger
>great gatsby

top zozzle kill yourself

Can't be, the initial line is always thread related.

Is this accurate?

1 = 6 = 3 > 2 > 4 >>>>>>>> 5

Your mother looks like Lotte?

Where was Amanda this episode?

6 > 5 > 4 > 3 > 2 > 1

What is common core math doing to kids these days?

I want to fuck your mom.

Stealing cash.

Prison.

In bed

My father said also

Lotte's episode was the worst

I can agree with this, just make 4 and 5 equal

not so, my wife has her most intense orgasms from anal