Convince that the Japnese are more than a bunch of savages that live on an island

>They hates Bhuddists in Japan.

>They committed unspeakable atrocities in WW2, and still deny them.

>They're running on reserve fuel after we repaired them after WW2. Germany is an up and running economic power. Japan would never be without us.

>The entire culture bullshits their way into the work force, using their "national advantage" and kopipe.

>They're arrogant at the core, thinking they're the best, but at the most violent savages.

>They kiss western ass (German) to get favors, and try to get into our way of life.

>They're xenophobic, and hate outsiders.

>They killed countless Americans.

They're no different than any other Asian country. Focus on Britain if you want to study an island culture. China is the only Asian country comparable to the west.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=og1ivNLFfg0
youtube.com/watch?v=EUglEjMOr5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

more art culture music than blondies norther europeans you worship so much so..

>>They hates Bhuddists in Japan.

what the fuck.

Japanese are Bhuddists tho.

>They hates Bhuddists in Japan.
Wtf? My Japanese ex was buddhist lol

You obviously have never seen PythagoraSwitch

The Shinto religion hates them, and they're losing Bhuddists left and right in Japan. It was a front to take American money, kiss our asses, and take over. I hate them.

Wrong

>PythagoraSwitch
They're no better than Vietnam, Mongolia, the Philippines, and other nations. They just dug into western culture in the last few decades.

>The Shinto religion hates them,

That's false.

Majority Japanese are being shintonist and bhuddisist.Learn Japanese history before posting anti-Japan thread pls.

>Japanese are Bhuddists tho.

Are you Japanese or a poser? The Shinto religion always hated them. They're a bunch of imperialistic savages on an island. You can get this off a quick skim off a history page, with no historical logic.

youtube.com/watch?v=og1ivNLFfg0

Its ok to be a savage, our ancestors butchered millions of natives and I'm damn proud of it.

>The Shinto religion always hated them.

What the fuck...Source?
I've never seen such person in Japan.

Japanese are buddists and shitnist.
They had been believe both religion for 2,000 years.
That's why Japan had no shintonist/buddist massacre history.

unlike christians in Japan.

Your just pissed that the church couldn't convert them over to your kike on a stick religion, papist scum. Honorary Aryan and respected by Hitler. Fuck off.

wrong. oldskool are shinto and shinto is the bees knees bro. educate yourself. kek in creation myth

1 word senpai
>anime

/thread

Why kiss Asian ass when you can learn about native americans?

Some of the longest lived people on earth. Some of the best cars on earth. Some of the best cuisine on earth. Some of the best scenery on earth. Some of the fastest trains on earth. Publically admit their shame when things go wrong on their watch. Quite happy to defend their culture and not let foreigners in. However many decades of recession and yet still one of the most prosperous and safe countries on earth. Yeah they did go a bit spaz in WW2, I wish they would leave poor whales alone and that they weren't cucked by the US but on balance the nips aren't all bad.

That's because they're xenophobic shits that hate all other Asians.

what? We killed them so we don't have to learn from them dipshit.

more folks should behave like this desu.
Also they think cultural apropriation is a GOOD thing (hint: because it fucking is a huge compliment)

>China is the only Asian country comparable to the west.
HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA

to be this ignorant of real history. kneck yourself you aren't fit to have that flag you CIAnigger

>Some of the longest lived people on earth. Some of the best cars on earth. Some of the best cuisine on earth. Some of the best scenery on earth. Some of the fastest trains on earth. Publically admit their shame when things go wrong on their watch. Quite happy to defend their culture and not let foreigners in.

>Some of the longest lived people on earth.

Drink Whiskey. Eat healthy.

>Some of the best cars on earth.

From post-WW2 American money

>Some of the best cuisine on earth.

If you learn some Chinese food, Chinese food tastes better.

>Some of the best scenery on earth.

Rebuilt with WW2 money, visit Yosemite.

>Some of the fastest trains on earth.

Built with post-WW2 American help, China has faster trains.

>Publically admit their shame when things go wrong on their watch. Quite happy to defend their culture and not let foreigners in.

Anyone raised well.

Really nigger tier thread

Whites conquered prairie niggers, whats there to know?

Stop trying to turn white people against each other, Shlomo.

Japan has the best looking women that are the closest to being white and they get a pass

My households have both a Buddhist altar and household Shinto altar btw.

Nigs will nog won't they CIAnigger. Nice sidestepping

your country rocks

>Smartest race of people on the planet
>Charge your entire army into automatic weapons
top zozz

Dude seriously, that's fucking false tho.
I lived in japan for three years. You have a Buddhist ceremony for major events in your livfe as well as a shinto ceremony. When you die you adopt a buddhist name in order to prevent your spirit from coming back. If it does, it is to be enshrined if at all possible to keep it from becoming a Youkai.
Jesus fucking christ. Hell while you're at it, look up the Zen history in Japan as well as the Shinto Writings from the norito.
You're fucking making yourself look the complete imbecile.

Ah man. Why am I even bothering? Japan has a phenomenally rich history and culture that continues to this day. They went from a closed culture to amongst the most advanced in the world in 100 years or less. They basically handed the Brits and Yanks arses to them in the 60s/70s via superior automotive engineering.

> muh US assistance

Blah blah blah. As I say they did go a bit spaz in WW2 with the comfort women, rape of Nanking and unit whatever with the hideous human experiments but then the US dropped the bomb and the UK/US literally incinerated thousands of krauts in Dresden so the West is hardly guilt free.

And their birds are fit. Really fit.

Some weird ocean on a pointless side of the world, who cares about that?

Also Hanford, Three Mile Island.

Doesn't look like anyone important was hurt to me.

That's the energy distribution of the tsunami with vertical representation of displacement wave. Hence why it's NOAA.

Indeed, must be all that soy.

Japan uniroinically did nothing wrong.

Fair point. It's late.

>muh unspeakable atrocities
Japan did nothing wrong, the chinks are not even humans.
>xenophobic and hate outsiders
this is a positive trait
>killed countless Americans
and we killed countless Japs, so what? That entire war was a fucking mistake and we all suffered for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=EUglEjMOr5U

A lot of web sites used the Tsunami energy map for their coverage of Fukushima. 90% of what they covered was fucking wrong to begin with. I had to help with the clean up and evacuations post tsunami in 2011. We got our exposure alright, but the overall rads were low by comparison. Further, the amount that made it into the water dissipated fucking rapidly as they sank into the lower column and overall neutron flux was dampened by sea water.

Japan make very good horror movies. It's like nobody else is even trying to get on their level.

>yfw Sup Forums denies holocaust yet thinks unit 731 was a thing.

The Jew fears the samurai, which is enough for me.

>Evil Dead 2013
>The Witch
>Antichrist (William dofoes dick and balls)
>It
>Sinister

Your taste in horror is shit if you don't like these, they are Kino you leaf.

t. butthurt nigger

Japanese are based.

A lot of chinks don't approve of this, you know? The whole dog eating thing is, like, in the south (the niggers of China) and everyone else hates the idea.

I was in Japan a month ago

I can confirm they are more polite, civilised, cleaner, more organised and disciplined than British people are

maybe xenophobic, but most of their prejudices about us are right

Mainland chinks deserve a second Nanking.

>Jews aren’t white but pic related is as close as it gets

Yellow fever in a nutshell

Most dogs in China are pets. Only a few provinces actually eats dog.

Oh right I get it, so you're a fucking chink trying to psyop us to hate nips? Get fucked you disgusting dog eater. You subhumans deserved Nanking.

That's just straight up fucked up.

>They killed countless Americans.
Did you know that more French died during one battle in WWI than every single American who died in the Pacific Front?

When did any Western Country kill 45 million of its own people during peace time?

are you retarded, or are you just american?

He's a shill. Probably a chink, or a chink immigrant in US/Canada.

>They committed unspeakable atrocities in WW2, and still deny them.
That's the point of war, you humiliate and slaughter your enemy.
>They're running on reserve fuel after we repaired them after WW2. Germany is an up and running economic power. Japan would never be without us.
Yea, they totally industrialized during the Meiji Restoration with foreign gibs

Fuck off nigger, and your meme flag. Why the hell even use that flag if you are (erroneously) care about the religious beliefs of heretics?