Who here is praying for americans? they'll leave if the country gets much worse

youtu (.) be/Kpj3pp10wD8
>"TORTURE WORKS PEOPLE! BELIEVE ME, IT DOES."

i cant believe this man is their pm/president, it scares me all ways

Just a reminder, euros are incapable of free thought. All opinions are solely their government's.

>torture works
Are you saying he's wrong?
Nice bait, btw

none of that is thought crime, all the law stipulates it parts of the population. I don't think any modern society benefits from letting people insult ethnic groups.

at least my nation isn't drowning in debt

REMINDER:
Trump is a urethra.

Of course. Trump is ignorant. It's common knowledge torture doesn't work. What are you a Russian counterintelligence- oh wait.

at least he says it. other presidents support the same shit but just lie over the top.

>I like him, he says what's on his mind...
Idiots!

>expressing beliefs is punishable with prison
>not a thought crime
The absolute state of Europoors.

>at least my nation isn't drowning in debt
take off the flag faggot. Don't talk about your nation while using a meme flag.

Oh yes they can. I'm a fan of a Japanese musician with two bands. Though I mostly only like one band over the other. Back when I was on Tumblr, I got into a fight with my friend and this other girl who is friends with my friend was elitist to me. I click on this girls profile and I find that she's an SJW with they them pronouns. So I read her tweets and troll this person for awhile by sending her anonymis asks on Tumblr. I tell her she'll keep being miserable if she keeps on hating the right wing. She's says to stop sending her anons on Twitter. So I did. Awhile later I ask her friend about what he thinks of a band. I find the next morning that she had blocked me on Twitter when I never tweeted her. So I use Google to read her tweets and she's like s/o to the user who told me I'd be miserable if I kept hating the right wing. Then she proceeds to make a snobby comment that says anyone with a brain in South East Asia would be concerned with the rise of the right wing in Japan and then said for Japan to stop flying rising sun flags because it's the equivalent to flying a swastika or something like that. Led her alone since. Oh yeah, and the woman I trolled was Malaysian.

Many are paid to post on online forums and push EU propaganda. They even do it outside of the EU. Euros are indeed soulless, castrated automatons. It‘s only a good thing their replacement has more will.

EU flags are worse than leafs these days

You’re country isn’t drowning in debt...yet. Or maybe it is.

> Bleep blop I am faggot ... I mean robot

"Torture doesn't work." Is there anyone who is this stupid? Humans have used torturing techniques throughout our species' history. It works now just like it worked 2,000 years ago.

Where is that common knowledge coming from, aside from the movie or tv show you heard it on?

Thats sickening. Stay free swissbro.

Huehue, you're implying I got that KNOWLEDGE from some inappropriate source. But it's common knowledge! Conservative dinks, I swear, keep watching Fox News and being confused.

In Rome a confession wasn't even legally binding unless there had been some torture.

Are you saying you're smarter than Marcus Porcius Cato?

REMOVE THE FLAG FAGGOT

Everyone should pray that Trump is the promised savior. For he is our last hope.

Savior of white supremacist babies maybe.

Lol it torture doesn't work how come every civilization has used it to help achieve their goals at some point?

>has EU flag

thanks for letting me know your opinion doesn't matter.

Looks like you're just as ignorant as your usurper idol.

Lol you don't know a god damned thing. Just like your senile dudebro in the White House.

yeah we're still waiting for all the Trump haters to fulfill their promise the last time they said they would leave.
>"Build a wall!"
>"wtf that's racist, if Trump wins I'm moving to Canada"
>Trump wins
>Starts delivering his promises
>"wtf this racist is going to far I'm moving to Canada"
Why not move to Mexico? are you racist or something?

SEIG HEIL!!!!!!!!!!!

It does work, I can confirm from personal experience.

Depends on environment, methodology, personality and amount of time spent, though.

if anything he is the savior of nigger babies as he wants to build a wall that makes drugs and guns harder to come by and thus more expensive and making niggers unable to sell it in the hood so thus making them get off welfare and working, thus stopping them from being niggers and becoming black men. TRUMP OS SAVING THE NIGGERS FROM KILLING EACH OTHER.

Fuck the eu, no true sons of America will ever bow to such a disgusting organization

Nah man, Trump is losing steadily. I'm staying in America and I'm going to dance in the streets when he's inevitably JAILED and humiliated for all time. He's going to be talked about for generations, in the most unflattering ways imaginable. Your president is a huge fucking joke, even considering how dangerous he currently is.
Trump and the dastardly Republicans are asserting themselves now, but they're in a panic. Don't you see it? YOU LOSE!

I'm laughing at you.
Die monster, you don't belong in this world.

>it scares you

Sounds like a good pres if you ask me
B afraid

Commie degenerate filth.

tell me how i'm wrong if you're so sure your right.

Cliche'd half-wit.

Lol Euros are such cucks

>tfw the Blue Wave is starting
>tfw out of the ashes we'll rise again
>tfw the Golden Age of America is coming

VOX POPULI

Control through fear is short-sighted. It invites rebellion.

>wins one election that barely matters.
>thinks their winning because of it.
>doesn't know their giving ammo to donald trump for his second term.

do you even have a brain? as a friend of dorthy I doubt you do.

how much more corrupt by the anti-christ does someone have to be than to blatantly come out in favor of israel

best case scenario they held a gun to his families' heads while they video recorded him having sex with a child to use as leverage
best... case...

not to mention putting a halt to "progress" in regards to abortion which predominantly targets black communities

>their
Hue.
Hue.
Hue.5