Why do blacks hate milk? It's like they don't want strong bones

Why do blacks hate milk? It's like they don't want strong bones.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Health/WellnessNews/story?id=8450036
philmaffetone.com/casein/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lactose intolerance

read a book you fat fuck

Oh they have strong bones alright.

Shitily should know tons about Africans

They hate milk because Kiira.

Just googled this. Blacks and asians are highly lactose intolerant compared to whites

so its almost like lactose intolerant people aren't actually people

Brittle bones

Milk is packed with important vitamins and minerals... Vitamins and minerals you couldn't get from fruit or vegetables in Northern climates during winter. Hence, Europeans when they domesticated mammals began to drink said milk to acquire these minerals/vitamins(as compared to more southern people who had no need, or Inuit/Native Americans who never domesticated animals in the first place). Which is why Whites have the highest and most common lactose tolerance of all the races.

Milk doesn't work well for africans.
It's like poison.

Because they didn't evolve big enough brains to domesticate cattle and coevolve an ability to drink their milk over thousands of years. Blacks never independently discovered the wheel. 50% of black women in the USA have herpes also.

Drinking milk after infancy is going against nature. Dairy products should not be part of an adult diet.

Eat meat for protein

they have weak bones. Hollow bird-like bones. It's the reason they will never hold the strongest man title.

Literally where did you get this information?

Mr T used to drink a lot of milk and he is black

is common knowledge

That was grape soda in that carton

Too bad milk is meant for newborns. And what vitamins and minerals?

Listen, Im not a big fan of niggers but if you think milk has anything to do with the hierarchy of race then you might be retarded

Living past 45 is going against nature. Your genetic seed is fucked and it's just a long slog of your body trying to hold on to what vitality it's got left.

There is actually a group of West African blacks that developed the lactase enzyme because they were also pastoral herders.

Much like the Indo-Europeans they immediately wrecked everyone around them once they evolved the gene

No, it was milk. I can remember that episode

All your information is wrong lol.
Living without medical help is never going against nature.

abcnews.go.com/Health/WellnessNews/story?id=8450036

Whites have a different mutation than the few niggers who can drink milk. Also, consuming and digesting are different of course.

Ethiopian here and I love milk, drink it everyday

drinking another mammals milk is degenerate. As long as you don't have a shit diet you can live healthy without having to drink milk.

I fucking love milk.

Ever since I was a kid I frequently experienced a burning sensation in my stomach. Turns out if I drink two glasses of milk before work in the morning, I can go the whole work day without the uncomfortable burning that takes place otherwise.

I genuinely look forward to waking up and have a cold glass of milk each morning.

yep

>eating another mammal's flesh is degenerate, you can live without it
>eating the unborn children of chickens is degenerate, you can live without it
>eating the semen of a fruit tree is degenerate, you can live without it
>drinking a cloud's excretions is degenerate, you can live without it
>drinking the excrement of some microorganisms so you can fuck up your brain chemistry is degenerate, you can live without it
>breathing living bacterial organisms is degenerate, you can live without it
See how easy faggoted tilted propaganda is. If you can't digest milk, you aren't human.

Living past infancy is degenerate and against nature. Every newborn should be drowned in a bucket.

>no other animal drink milk after first months of life
>oy vey goyim drink your milk

Degenerates are easily upset, usually resulting in lashing out. Often times they mistake name calling and false equivalencies as sound arguments.

La creatura....

redditors are easily spotted, they have faggoty reaction images prepared from a pack they paid for on the apple store. often they use internet pseudo-intellectual terms like 'logical fallacy', 'ad hominem', 'strawman' and 'false equivalency' when they can't support their original claim.

> no other animal creates spaceships
> good goy, go into space

Being able to drink milk is a genetic mutation. If anything, you are the one who is not human, retard.

>no other animal farms
>no other animal drives a car
>no other animal drinks literally anything but water
>no other animal lives in a house
>no other animal cooks
>muh naturalistic fallacy

Don't like what they have to say, better call them a redditor. and no I just googled exhibit A and used one of the top pictures. It might blow your mind, but normal people don't have folders and folders of reaction images to use on the internet. Those logic terms have been around a lot longer than the internet.

I'm asian and i love milk.
I can drink 1 litre of milk everyday, shouldn't base on genetics I should have been a little more lactose intolerance?

>>no other animal farms
some ant colonies farm fungi

>no other animal drinks literally anything but water
countless species drink the nectar of plants, and many species drink the blood of other animals

t. milk drinker

blacks aint need yo faggit ass milk witeboy we got dat melanin wich u will never have

go back to africa I hate you

>It might blow your mind, but normal people don't have folders and folders of reaction images to use on the internet. Those logic terms have been around a lot longer than the internet.
Wow. Way to confirm it, you just full on fucking retard and doubled down on your euphoria. Since you are indeed a plebbitor, if someone does figure it out in the future - just close the thread and pretend like it didn't happen. Just forget about it, and go on lurking until you learn to not be so obvious.

>ethiopian

You're Caucasoid though mate. Just a bloody Arab

Low IQ poster: anarchist capitalist, when he can't handle discourse he resorts to attacking the source of the argument. Has a pension for name calling and masturbating to his own confirmation bias.

>>Blacks and asians are highly lactose intolerant compared to whites

Most of the protein in milk is casein, but there are different kinds. The two most common ones are A1 and A2 beta casein. A1 has been associated with ill health and disease, but A2 has not. If you consume dairy products, it’s important to purchase those made from milk with little or no A1.

Most people think of black and white cows as the source of their milk. These animals, called Holsteins (the U.S. breed) and Friesians (the European version), are the most common sources of milk on the market. These large, high volume producers are most commonly used by big corporate dairy farms. They are typically given bST (bovine somatotropin—a hormone used to increases the cow’s milk production), and provided with special feeds of corn and synthetic vitamins rather than grass. These cows produce milk that contains higher amounts of beta-casein type A1, a protein that behaves like an opiate and has been associated with chronic illness. (Reddish colored cows, including Ayrshire and Milking Short Horns, are also in this category.)

The other types of dairy cows are Jersey, Guernsey, and Brown Swiss cows. They produce lesser volumes of milk, are naturally resistant to disease, and convert grass to milk quite efficiently. The level of A1 casein in these animals is very low, and they have higher levels of A2. Their milk is similar to that of other animals including goat, sheep, buffalo, yaks, donkeys, and camels—milk from these animals contain mostly A2 and little A1.

Research shows a strong association between the consumption of A1 casein and various health problems. Numerous studies linked A1 with increased risk of heart disease, high cholesterol, type 1 diabetes, sudden infant death syndrome, and neurological disorders, such as autism and schizophrenia, and possibly allergies. But these health issues are not associated with consumption of A2 casein.

philmaffetone.com/casein/

reddit seeping out of every pore
all you have is canned responses that you copy pasted from a 'how to reddit' faq.
pathetic

Humans define what humans are.
The negroids and other shitskins spent their time wallowing in mud pits.
Meanwhile the humans were developing written language, the wheel, tools, agriculture, domestication, abstract concepts, planning for the future, architecture, civilisation.

Don't like what their saying better call them a redditor!

who is the one with the canned responses? I think there is an echo in this thread.

There are some ants that domesticate catepillars and milk them.

Well, you're of a minority opinion, and factually wrong in every one of your points so far. Keep up the good work!

Kek

Might as well dox yourself.
- not of European origin
- frail with digestive problems
- tens of thousands of hours spent on reddit, physically vibrating while writing generic responses
- heard that this site was some kind of wild west proving ground, decided to come here and show off your lvl 25 nerdposting skills
- spotted a mile away because you can't hide what you are

Ah yes, Africa had spaceship pyramids before the evil white savages came and ate all the pyramids and sheet.

Because it's white. Seriously, that's it.

0/5

Milk of human kindness?

this